[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not using GNUnet in 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Heckert_GNU_white.svg.png (63KB, 535x523px) Image search: [Google]
Heckert_GNU_white.svg.png
63KB, 535x523px
>Bittorrent protocols
>Seizable domains
>Centralized trackers
>muh anonymitat
>adware filled clients

Come /g/entoonians. BTFO the torrentjew and lets make the Internet great again.
>>
How does it work?
>>
>>60188552

https://gnunet.org/user-handbook

GNUnet is a Windows file sharing application whose purpose is to offer a secure peer-to-peer networking, anonymous publication and retrieval of individual files, and search results with thumbnail preview.

The framework gives you the option to make use of several features, such as link encryption, peer discovery, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, WLAN and Bluetooth connections, and network statistics. The utility employs an anonymous protocol for sharing files, more specifically routing queries and replies, and embeds an implementation of the GNU Name System (GNS), a private and decentralized replacement for DNS.

Spread the word anon. There is only one true king of P2P. All the others are false gods.

https://gnunet.org/user-handbook
>>
>>60188500
Why are all the people on the internet I agree with fucking anti-semites?
>>
File: 1444879977721.gif (7KB, 80x160px) Image search: [Google]
1444879977721.gif
7KB, 80x160px
Only one thing matters:

Can I download whatever the fuck I want without worrying about a SWAT team bursting through my door?

You tell me all about your fancy encryption methods, IP masking, "muh freedumbs", and other legally-dodgy shit, but I don't goddamn care. It all ultimately boils down to being able to download a fucking car.
>>
>>60188715
the whole point of GNUnet is superior anonymity to torrenting you fucking retard
>>
Demonsaw is better and it's under the MIT license.
>>
>>60188594
>'Handbook' published on Thu, 01/12/2012

Seems to be really catching on OP, I'll be sure to spread the word!
>>
File: 1418800840993.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1418800840993.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>60188768
Is that something I should care about? I don't want to read your boring shit. Your GNU link is written for 50-something fat guys who got laid-off from IBM at one point in their lives.

What is "superior" about this anonymity? Why are you skirting around "downloading CP without the gummits finding out" and clouding it with your neckbeard lingo that makes it look like we're going to use your shit to solely distribute Linux distros and century-old programming textbooks?

KEEP YOUR THREAD ALIVE
>>
>>60188663
GNUnet is a revolution against the Zionist Hollywood establishment. Join the revolution friendo.
>>60188977
Open up your client
Open up Wireshark
Look at all that self incriminating information you are giving your burger government
>>60188775
Bittorent official handbook last modified Oct 2012. Good software is tried and tested, the documentation is standard, not that degenerate bleeding edge hippie cuckshit that changes protocols in each commit
>>
>>60188500
>GNUnet
Stable release (April 8, 2014; 3 years ago[
>>
>>60188715
>worrying about a SWAT team bursting through my door?

Nope, it's not for pirating.
>>
>>60189303
>bleeding edge hippie cuckshit
Is that what we call updates?
>>
>>60189386
Why update something that is perfect. Unless a bug or flaw is found or a reasonable feature request is implemented, that warrants an update. Fucking hippie, go back to your System32 cuckshed
>>
>>60189431
Why update something that one uses?
>>
>>60189303
This anon has seen the light. Welcome to the club friendo
>>60189435
>install GNUnet and stfu
>>
>>60188771
Project run by (((Elijah)))
>Implying anonymity and he wont sell you out for the 1st shekel he sees
>>
>>60189365
Stable release (three days from now)
>>
>>60188663
Jews are the bad guys?
>>
By the way you should join the IRC channel and beg them to make a new release before people upload too much stuff to the 0.10.1 network.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.