[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4287.jpg (39KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4287.jpg
39KB, 500x600px
Short thread, simple yes or no. Downloaded a movie, turns out it were viruses. Reinstalled Winblows 10, turns out Winblows 10 leaves a folder with old Windows called Windows.old. Cant delete that folder because of some weird reason, cant assume ownership over files.

Am I right about going to try to install windows 7, use the installers format disk option to wipe it clean, and then maybe reinstall windows 10?
>>
No, but you are a retard for not streaming the movie.
What you should do is run disk cleanup and check the box that says "previous windows installations", which will delete windows.old.
Or you could manually change the file permissions, but the first method is easier if you don't already know how to do that.
>>
>Am I right about going to try to install windows 7, use the installers format disk option to wipe it clean

Yes
>>
File: well shit here we go again.jpg (119KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
well shit here we go again.jpg
119KB, 540x960px
>>60178683
>Short thread, simple yes or no.
And? Like i give a fuck.
Why did you DOWNLOAD a movie to begin with? Assuming it was a legit movie, the space a decent quality 2 hour clip occupies is too much, so...why the fuck aren't you streaming it?

>Reinstalled Winblows 10
>Reinstalled
So you already heh "Winblows" 10, heh?
You even said "Winblows" even though nobody uses the term here, you're just trying to appeal to /g/, and i'm saying this as a person who believes Linux is fucking useless outside of basic browsing and productivty tasks and server hosting.

Never browsed /g/, the post.
Sorry for pointing fingers at your entire being and life even though i know you for 10 seconds.
>>
File: 1461901327747.png (497KB, 1000x643px) Image search: [Google]
1461901327747.png
497KB, 1000x643px
>>60178683
dumbo, always check file sizes, comments on the download page (i'm assuming you torrented it), and have an anti virus always running to prevent this from happening.

and yes, just do a complete wipe during the installation of windows 7 or 10
>>
>>60178798
No option for that in my disk cleanup, tried several times and installs. Not that stupid not to try that or to assume ownership over folder which somehow I cant. Command prompt or administrator, cant assume ownership and/or delete folder. Then I decided well maybe I can use some file shredder freeware but it cant get the job done either.
>>60178905
Trainspotting 2. Been on /g/ some five years now, as a lurker.
>>60178833
Thanks for confirming this, peace out /g/
>>
Yes. Just use the w7 installation disc terminal to execute Clean all with Diskpart
>>
>retarded kids leaving file extensions hidden
>Trainspotting_2.mp4.exe
>>
>>60178683

If you actually belonged on /g/ you would know how to manually remove that directory.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.