[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone 7 Plus vs. Galaxy S8 Plus. Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ivs.png (258KB, 796x457px) Image search: [Google]
ivs.png
258KB, 796x457px
Which one should I choose? I have to make a decision between these two. Pros and cons?

Which one would you advise and why?
>>
Go use each one for a bit and pick what you like better. It literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>60177113
they're both good phones, you need to see for yourself if you prefer the apple ecosystem (icloud, accessories, etc) or android which is more flexible and open.

it's just a phone, man. Any flagship is perfectly usable, just try it out first.
>>
File: 1469950316718.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469950316718.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Oneplus 3T
>>
Neither imo.
iPhones are a prison. Once you're locked into Apple's ecosystem, you are stuck buying the new iPhone every 2-3 years.

Samsung phones boast the most cutting-edge features but the Samsung Touchwiz bloat causes their phones to degrade hard over time. I've never known a Samsung phone that wasn't rooted that isn't slow as fuck a year after use. Also, weird hardware issues are abundant.

Go with the Oneplus 3T, Google Pixel, or LG G6.
>>
>>60177685
I will install LineageOS on the s8+; so that's not a problem. It'll be fine.

Why do you suggest LG G6 and google pixel? They look shittier than s8+
>>
>>60178085
>Why do you suggest LG G6 and google pixel? They look shittier than s8+
desu, I just don't trust Samshit phones. I've had two, the S6 and the Galaxy Rugby Pro and both had build issues and were generally a pain in the ass.
>>
>>60177113
Neither. The iPhone is Apple, and you don't want to give your money to enter an overpriced walled garden that ultimately won't satisfy you, do you? The Samsung is very impressive when seen in photo, but the overall design has so many flaws that add up to a big fuck up.
>>60177624
Are we really talking about differences in loading times of less than one second? I mean, ok, you're paying a shitload of money, but in the day by day use, who the fuck notice a 50ms faster loading time?
Gesus the autism here is over the roof.
>>
>>60179233
It's not just that. The 3T has beyond excellent cooling. In fact it's so good you can literally use it while charging and it will still charge at a nominal rate of 12W or 2% per minute from 0-60%.

It's one of the biggest reasons I highly recommend it. Spending less time at the charger means more time getting shit done.
>>
well obviously 8 > 7.... Its one digit higher...

But being honest, other than the APU in the iphone, they're like 4 generations behind android. If not for that and how much control apple has over iOS, it would be a disaster. For the end user though, the actual experience is probably nearly the same... which is fucking stupid because you would *think* apple would use this to leverage other shit(like maybe drop a bigger battery in it. If its on-par with the S8, with a battery that has half as many mAH, why not match the battery and give people 2x the battery life?)

anyway, i'm too poor to buy either. I'll just stick with my custom rom'd Zuk Z2, for less than $170(including a case, earphones, and a few apps that make it better than anything you can get from apple)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.