[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw being monitored by the FBI cyber security taskforce >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>tfw being monitored by the FBI cyber security taskforce
>tfw running LFS version of Tails that I coded myself in C++
>only use Tor and offshore VPNs for internets
>have USBkill chain hooked up to my belt at all times
>PC is rigged to blow if the pigs get too close
Who else /devilish/?
>>
>>60171394
show pics of the c4
>>
>>60171394
Notice
>>
>have 506 GB HDD
>install linux on 6GB partition and windows on 500
>install the bootcode on a USB stick instead of the hard disk
>mfw it boots to windows without the USB and into linux with the USB
>our local law enforcement is prob too dumb to discover anything
feels good
>>
>>60171394
How are you posting here then?
>>
File: 1490637637250-fit.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490637637250-fit.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>60171758
USB bootcode tutorial please /g/entlesir
>>
>>60171784
You load the bios and set USB to be the primary boot function. If a USB isn't detected, it goes to the next available piece of hardware it can boot from. You can also boot from network, cd-rom, and floppy (lul).

A+ Certified
>>
>>60171784
basically first install windows, leave some unpartitioned space for a hidden linux partition, then download the archboot iso from here
ftp://ftp.linux.org.tr/archlinux/iso/archboot/latest/archlinux-2016.12-1-archboot-network.iso, write it to USB with rufus
use cfdisk to turn your empty space into a partition on the second console (ctrl+alt+f2), get back to console 1 afterwards (ctrl+alt+f1) then go thru with the installation
when you're about to install the bootloader pick grub, install grub but when it asks you whether to write the MBR to /dev/sda or /dev/sdb. make it write to the USB stick
reboot and enjoy your linux partition that's only accessible when you put the USB stick in when you boot
>>
File: 1492020837677-fit.jpg (205KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492020837677-fit.jpg
205KB, 1024x1024px
>>60171820
>>60171838
thanks lads, attached is for you
>>
>>60171859
<3
dont forget to disable boot on USB first after you finish your installation and choose usb boot manually every time you boot to give an extra obstacle
>>
>>60171758
>Implying they need to boot your OS in order to see what's on your hdd
>>
>>60171881
>implying they are smart enough to look for ext4 partitions or check the bootcode on my usb drive

I made a backup of my usb stick bootcode, formatted the stick with normie content then wrote the bootcode back to usb so nobody will suspect it's a boot usb kek
>>
File: dfghdfghges.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
dfghdfghges.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>>60171394
just keep the case open and hd unscrewed

if anthing happens just toss hd out of window far away

care to explain how u set pc to blow?
>>
>>60171970
>t. NSA intern

How does it feel going to Yale for 4 years and MIT another 2 years for your Master's, just so you could get coffee for pedophile defenders and shitpost on 4chan?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.