[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What caused the spillover from /v/ onto this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: c9kelei3100.jpg (113KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
c9kelei3100.jpg
113KB, 640x400px
What caused the spillover from /v/ onto this board?
>>
you can't play video games without a computer.
>>
>>60170466
Reddit. Reddit started the pc master race meme and invaded /v/. They also start most of the console war threads.They have been here for awhile now but it gets worse every year/summer
>>
>>60170501
just about every board I used to browse has gotten worse over the years. /g/ is one of the few that I still frequent
>>
>>60170501
yea I heard reddit started the atheist vs christian and circumcised vs. uncut arguments too. no one ever argued about things like that until reddit showed up.
>>
>>60170570
>Implying /g/ hasn't worsened
Get real, fag!
>>
>>60170619
>Being this new.
/u/afaggot
>>
>>60170466
Because asking for PC advice on /v/ is like trying to ask for comic book advice on /g/
>>
>>60170466
/g/ being a terrible consumerist board naturally sucked in the /v/ babbies
>>
I'm just here because of Ryzen. I don't browse /v/ but I am a gaymer. So maybe that's what you're seeing.
>>
>>60170466
Video games run on technology.
>>
>>60170466
>What caused the spillover from /v/ onto this board?

/v/ actually having moderation and not putting up with useless benchmark threads and amd vs nvidia or amd vs intel shill threads

it's kind of why we ended up with the watch thread after not even /fa/ wanted it
>>
/g/ started catering to underage and /v/ fags.

/csg/ is one of the largest /g/ generals and is 90% underage or students maximising their limited income by buying tat that takes 3 months to arrive.

/bst/ is pure consumerism

/edc/ is pure consumerism

all the intel vs. amd, amd vs. nvidia is pure consumerism and console war shit at its core

the rest of the threads are thinly veiled tech support requests or Windows 10 bitching. Not to mention the floods of newfags we get whenever a public torrent site is taken down.

/g/ died long ago.
>>
>>60170466
gaymur peripherals
>>
>>60173061
Im an Xbox Refugee

>all the intel vs. amd, amd vs. nvidia is pure consumerism and console war shit at its core

and this has made me sad. the pc master race was supposed to be the enlightened elite, but instead they are fat man-children with overheating computers wrapped in christmas lights, blowing loads listening to mechanical keyboard ASMR videos.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.