[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill my digital self?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How do I kill my digital self?
>>
The digital self cannot survive without the physical self. You know what to do.
>>
>>60168555
No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to use social media or form any kind of "digital" self. You can just stop posting and stop participating.
>>
>>60168646
>go outside once
>hundreds of smartphones capture your image and location
>every major social media company now has a profile on you
yeah great advice anon
>>
>>60168555
It depends on which services you are connected to when I deleted my facebook account I was under the impression that they deleted everything. being naive I used the same email address to recreate another account They had all of my pictures that I used as profile picture all of my old contacts were suggestion to add as friends. I read notes and basically it said all they remove is your timeline and ability for people to search your account. But everything else is still intact and there is no way to remove it.
>>
>>60168555
DIGITAL STYLE
>>
>>60168555
Probably on several steps, totally doable if you know what to do

Erasing Facebook and that shit will be your first goal, but that is not easy

>>60168695
There is some cyberpunk wear that can cloak you from face recognition programs
>>
>>60168735
It sounds like you deactivated your account, not deleted it. If you delete it everything is gone and you're locked out for good. Of course they keep all your data when you leave but you can't stop that. The only way to delete the profile is to Google it and find some obscure help page they hide somewhere.
>>
>>60168858
When you deactivate your account you can resign in at anytime, they keep your timeline and contacts. But make your account unsearchable. When you delete your account they give you a three month do not sign in period then facebook will "delete" your account. I waited longer than the three month period. I know this because I recent deactivated my account then signed back in. If you look at the delete options it says all posts on other users and chats to users will remain in system and view able by that person
>>
>>60168555
nigga just turn off the screen, like nigga go outside
>>
>>60168858
I had to re add them as friends when recreated my account but they were in my suggestions for friends
>>
File: ddd.png (168KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
168KB, 1768x992px
>>
>>60168555
It'll be easy to delete your facebook account, your gmail account, your yahoo account, your tumblr account, your twitter, your reddit account, etc. Unfortuantely, there is nothing you can do about captcha profiles.
>>
>>60168555
The point is can remove your accounts but the personal information has already been collected and stored. You can't kill your digital self. There are right to be forgotten laws in the United States. and are not enforced in EU.
>>
https://www.deseat.me/
>thread
>>
>>60168555
Go off the grid never to be seen again. People forget.
>>
bipasha basu
>>
>>60170053
>need a deseat account to delete your other accounts

The irony
>>
File: kenan.jpg (19KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
kenan.jpg
19KB, 251x251px
>>60168754
>tfw you never opened a Facebook account
>>
>>60168555
sup bro :D
stay positive xD
depression=/= not cool
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.