[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

BLOCKS YOUR PATH...

What part of having wasted all your time on ricing out your lenovo shitpad with gentoo on it is going to help you stop this guy from fucking your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband/entire family? Why do you insist on wasting so much time on /g/ shitposting, posting on programming threads like you've "actually" finished any programming material thoroughly besides briefly looking over syntax and miserably failing at getting anything useful compiled.

Every. Fucking. Day. "ayy gois lets see dem battlestations" you rush to clean up the shit hole that is your room and wipe off your desk. you get take a picture after spending half an hour getting your "battle station" ready. Then you spend the next 2 hours refreshing a thread seeing if anyone acknowledges you posted in a meaningless thread.

/fglt/ /mkg/ /tpg/ /csg/ /pcbg/, the same useless fucking sh it everyday. you eagerly open it up "le amd on suicide watch xD" "vega DOA". With all this time spent on here you could be making strides in your life, but no. Here you are. You've probably oozed every last bit of manhood out of your testicles to some cartoon 11 year old drawn by a 60 year old fucking creep from taiwan.

Fuck it though, right? You're just going to reply to this thread and downplay all of it, because that's how us humans do. We observe, if it appears to threaten us or our way of life, we turn it into a point of humor out of fear. We downplay it because it is just too far out of our mind's reach to really think and see "wow, i am wasting my fucking life. i'm actually spending valuable time compiling a shit operating system and posting on 4chan like it's worth a god damn. i'm just a glorified facebook timeline poster."

Oh, and...
Protip: you're fucked if pic related truly blocks your path unless you really start contemplating some serious life changes.
Best of luck /g/. I hope you step back before defaulting to your typical defensives.
>>
File: 1485561490063.png (430KB, 800x705px)
1485561490063.png
430KB, 800x705px
>>
I don't understand why you had to purposely tag the name of multiple relevant generals on this board in your shite thread
>>
File: IMG_0390.jpg (41KB, 575x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0390.jpg
41KB, 575x446px
I carry a pistol with me anon, God made man and Sam Colt made them equal.
>>
really made me think
>>
>>60158075
do you think this guy has a big dick?
>>
>>60158075
y-you too
>>
>>60158075
10/10 would kek again
>>
File: 1491980732322.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491980732322.png
48KB, 507x540px
What's the point of these threads besides making white people hate black people even more? Literally every board has some type of racebating thread in place of where a "My name is John" copypasta would go.
>>
>>60158075
It's called a hobby.

You must be a sad person.
>>
>>60158075
And what do you propose? Something like "hit the gym bro & fuk bitches" again i guess. I've already tried to be a normie, ive tried very hard and i failed. I have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>60158075
The way I see it, you're projecting very much, and you must probably hate yourself for it.
I'm a pretty well-situated, hard-working medical doctor with a heavy interest in technology, which is why I come to boards like /g/ : to relax! I don't post much, I filter out all the generals you mention and more, and I just skim over threads and sometimes find some new software I've never heard about or some other news etc.
All the vitriol on this board is probably due to insecure, unhappy,well, man-children that don't know much about life (yet) and need to blow off steam. Just ignore it, OP. Literally grow up :)
>>
File: 1464447824110.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
1464447824110.png
387KB, 598x369px
>OP image is a fetish picture from deviantart
>>
>>60158075
>brainlet can't compile gentoo
>man fuck you guys
>>
>>60158075
By being a remotely interesting person
Thanks for the new pasta
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.