[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qtddtot/ - Question That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 555822469681.jpg (34KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
555822469681.jpg
34KB, 276x277px
Ask your questions here.
>>
File: 1447135738360.jpg (19KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1447135738360.jpg
19KB, 228x227px
>>60156529
How do I convert a mac """music artist""" to windows or linux? I just spent 12 hours straight trying to get a stable hackintosh setup running on the most powerful machine I ever laid hands upon, working graphics drivers are nowhere to be seen and OSX crashes every 10 minutes no matter what I do.

This shit is killing me, the build took less than 3 hours and the next 9 hours have been spent trying to get this fucking retarded OS running. Can I somehow make them believe that running OSX inside a linux host VM would be a more stable and as powerful option? Would it actually be true?
>>
Who is the dumbcunt that created a /qtddtot/ on fucking /e/?
>>
Are lenovo Thinkpad batteries compatible across all Thinkpads?
>>
>>60156717
>browsing /e/
>>
Why is this a thread when sqt exists
>>
>>60156916
What's wrong with /e/?
>>
>>60156980
Nothing, I guess I just got used to fapping to extremely degenerate stuff on sadpanda.
>>
>>60156769
Not at all, even if they fit on the same slot, if they are not the same code they wont work.
>>
File: 1483262205328.jpg (1023KB, 2808x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483262205328.jpg
1023KB, 2808x1920px
>>60156992
I will never understand how anyone can even fap to most of the trash on /h/.
If I wanted deformed ugly disgusting creatures and terrible art, I'd just fap to 3D or something.
>>
>>60156999
Aw fuck. Thanks for the reply. I thought I was golden cause I had a chunky one.
>>
I forgot to post my question:
Is this good?
Intel Core i5-4460 (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz), 8GB RAM DDR3L, 1TB HDD, AMD Radeon r5 310 2GB, DVD SM DL, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth,
For 320€
>>
File: 4460.png (33KB, 442x436px) Image search: [Google]
4460.png
33KB, 442x436px
>>60157545
Desktop PC? sounds good, i5 4460 is quad core (not virtual cores), but you should get an SSD imho.
>>
Are there ever any practical reasons to not max out the screen res when ordering a laptop, besides financial reasons?
>>
Got an iPod Touch 32GB first gen.
Cool things to do?
>>
>>60160277
you still here?
keep in mind that my 20 minutes figure is because I understand everything that's in the guide. your first installation might be (way) longer! Manjaro, on the other hand, is probably one of the easiest distros to install.

>I heard pacman sucks and to use it sparingly, why is that?

you heard wrong. pacman is pretty cool, and is the main way of installing packages in arch/manjaro. yaourt is "bad" because it allows you to install (potentially unmantained) packages made by regular users. anyone can upload packages to AUR (which is what yaourt internally uses)

>I've also heard that it's more unstable, do I need to worry about accidentally screwing everything up?

I heard this too, probably because it's a rolling distro, meaning that you always have the latest packages, as close to upstream (the original developers of the packages, not the distro mantainers) as possible.

>Is the learning curve really that steep?
I don't think the curve is steep per se, but you will certainly (have to) learn about linux in the process. Arch Linux is for people that want to customize their system and tailor it perfectly to their liking.
Manjaro is more for the casual user; most of the stuff you'll want (and probably stuff you don't want too, just like in windows/ubuntu/mac, openoffice for example, if i rememberrite) are already installed. Compare this with Arch linux, where *nothing* is installed out of the box, not even X (meaning you won't have any graphics unless you install them)!
let me know if you have other questions.

>>60160264
if you don't have BitDefender, I strongly suspect you have a virus. Now that I think of it, is
># BitDefender has clean hosts file
engrish? not native english speaker here. shouldn't id be cleaned? if this is the case, you might have a virus. that string pop ups on the BitDefender forums though, and no one seems to suggest that it indicates malware.

additionally, I do have bitdefender running, and my HOSTS file wasn't touched.
>>
File: IMG_20170501_230653.jpg (263KB, 1080x1856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_230653.jpg
263KB, 1080x1856px
should i buy this? price is in aud
>>
>>60160658
wow, is that really "dell laptop"
incredible,
i only heard about "dell laptop in internet and in book
im snag that,,
>>
>>60156980
its so incredibly bland

>>60160728
obvious what series it is
>>
>>60160793
>obvious what series it is
not to someone who hasn't looked at new laptops in years

just looks like a macbook, like every other modern laptop
i wouldn't have even recognized it as being a dell if it wasn't for the logo on the features sticker
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (237KB, 1032x856px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
237KB, 1032x856px
I'm trying to browse wikibooks using kiwix but the only way to navigate is to use the featured topics or an incontinent search system. What am I doing wrong?
>>
Why the battery of my Moto G4 Plus drain too fast ?

When I charge my Moto g4 during a 1:30h, the phone says "100%" but during a while drain immediately drain to 60%.

In the case i charge up my phone during 3 hours o more the charge is normal

Idk wtf is happening
>>
What's the best torrent setup to avoid the government breathing down your neck?
>>
>>60160909
get a vps in a country that doesn't care, runs torrents on it directly, then use ssh to transfer files off of it
>>
File: Capture.png (52KB, 1041x506px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52KB, 1041x506px
>>60156529
>not puting sqt anywhere in the OP

well done, you had one job

actual /sqt/ is here for anyone wondering

>>60160835
>>
>>60156529
/qtddtot/? What next, threads that don't deserve their own threads?

We already have a stupid question thread general.
>>
>>60160974
this is sqt, just an alternate title
this isn't a new title, either, it's been called this from time to time many times before
>>
>>60160874
dear sir please getting the curry out the phone very fast.....

thank u good morning
>>
>>60160936
What's the success rate on invite-only trackers?
>>
Can someone explain what is the full difference between installing extensions/addons in your browser and installing scripts. Are there any limitations for each of them?
>>
>>60161060
Scripts as in user-scripts for greasemonkey?, if so then is simple, scripts add JavaScript and CSS code to websites in order to modify them, but they cannot run alone, they need an addon so they can be injected onto the sites, this is because addons operate at a higher level within the browser, they have access to more stuff and modify not only web sites but the browser too, this is because any site can load JavaScript code onto your browser but addons need explicit permission to be installed, also for security reasons JavaScript cannot modify pages out of their own domain. Also on Firefox addons are made in XUL, but they are going to change to WebExtensions onto the next year, they will also change the name to Mozilla Chrome botnet edition i think.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.