[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop government surveillance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (157KB, 650x520px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
157KB, 650x520px
Hey g.

I don't just want to avoid the government spying on me, I want to stop all government spying.

How do I do it? Do I an hero with a message? What do I do?

The government spies on us all everyday and violates our constitutional right to privacy.
>>
>>60154638
Run for office or kill the traitors
>>
>>60154638
People always act like someone is sitting in a dark room somewhere looking at your browsing history every night.
More like it's all sitting on a server somewhere.
>>
>>60154999
Doesn't matter. That's still unconstitutional. The raw collection of data of us citizens without a warrant or consent is unconstitutional. Whether they view the data after they collect it is irrelevant.
>>
>>60155047
>an outdated document
>>
Stop using bad services for one and hope pro privacy politicians get elected.
>>
>>60155047
>being loyal to a piece of paper
that's what fags with no power do.
>>
>>60154999
that actually makes your job easier. Foiling an automated system is always easier than foiling an intelligent human.
>>
>>60155091
>>60155109
A piece of paper that lays out limits for the government and keeps it from interfering too much with our rights to have and express political opinions.
>>
>>60155047
Government surveillance is not "unreasonable search and seizure". They aren't breaking into your private home and taking your hard drives.
>>
>>60155150
It is unreasonable. You're monitoring everyone like they're a criminal.
>>
>>60155162
Where in the consitution does it say that the government is not allowed to monitor people? Should traffic cameras also be banned?
>>
>>60155109
>>60155091
>Authoritarian cocksuckers
>Calling others fags
Go goose step off a cliff, Hitlerjugend
>>
>>60155173
That's in a public space, I'm talking building a database of all of our data to build a profile on everyone.
>>
>>60155188
The internet is a public space.
>>
>>60155191
Private chat sessions and emails however are not.
>>
>>60155191
No, it's completely unreasonable to monitor everything that goes over google and flag anything they deem wrongthink.
>>
>>60155198
They are if done through an unsecure protocol. If I have a conversation with someone at a restaurant and someone else overhears then that is not spying.
>>
>>60155206
Don't use google then. Would you ask for advice from a friend who would always spill secrets to anyone who asks?
>>
>>60155207
>Private communications should be public if they aren't encrypted, also we should ban encryption
Hello NSA
>>
>>60155227
No one is saying that encryption should be banned.
>>
>>60155235
NSA and FBI are spreading FUD about the evil encryption and why law enforcement needs easy access to everything.
>>
>>60155272
What would a random NSA agent do with my data?
>>
>>60154638
> join Republican party
> get elected to office by promising 2nd amendment rights and religious liberty
> convince 219 other /g/ users to do this
> repeal the Patriot Act

Foolproof.

>>60155150
> unlawfully bypassing my security measures and taking copies of my private data without my knowledge or consent

Just because there's nobody physically beating me with a rubber hose doesn't make it constitutional you fucking Trumpfag.
>>
>>60155279
Anything he wants
>>
>>60155279
Store it for later. NSA is a surveillance department, they collect anything they can to analyze later.
>>
>>60155281
If you are taking proper security measures they cannot be bypassed.
>>
>>60155295
And how would they use that analysis in a way that would be harmful to me?
>>
>>60155303
I sure hope you perfectly think the way the government wants you to think.
>>
>>60155299
Please give me a complete list of protocols and programs that the NSA and CIA have found vulnerabilities in and chosen to exploit themselves and not tell anyone about. Then I'll be able to formulate these "proper security measures" you speak of.
>>
>>60155311
The same could be said of any private actor.
>>
>>60155303
They can act affirmatively and hurt your life because they suspected you to be violent and imagine that it got leaked (inb4 perfect information storage).
>>
>>60155322
They'll have to get through all the 13 year olds playing CoD or GTA before reaching my low threat level.
>>
i've come to terms that you can't stop state actors. just don't want the scriptkiddies owning me and anything more than that would be effort expended for nothing.
>>
>>60155319
These ones are very well funded though, and using the tax money from the very people they're compromising.
>>
>>60155341
So are organizations from foreign entities.
>>
>>60154999
AI will eventually go through it.
>>
>>60155340
Most of this website are paid actors pretending to be anons. They're not real, but one guy pretending to be many different anons.
>>
>>60155348
Precisely. And that's why the NSA should be obligated to follow standard responsible disclosure guidelines on vulnerabilities they find. Disclosing vulns to the relevant manufacturers so they can be patched is the only way our government can protect us from foreign entities attacking us using them.
>>
>>60155377
Then they wouldn't be able to spy on foreigners. Nice going dumbass.
>>
>>60155390
Trump needs to end the 5 eyes.
>>
>>60155390
Yes. Going dark is the only safe way. Disclose all the vulns. We won't be able to spy on them, but they won't be able to spy on us. And any Chinese hackers who stumbled on the same vulns won't be able to attack us either.
>>
>>60155361
no it's just me and an AI.
>>
>>60155411
They would still be able to spy on us with the vulnerabilities they discovered.
>>
>>60155279
Blackmail you, for one, like they did with MLK

There's precedent.
>>
>>60155428
I don't plan to be a leader of a large scale protest movement.
>>
>>60155428
He was suspected of ties to communism, plus they got a warrant.
>>
>>60155435
everyone was a commie to that crossdresser.
>>
>>60154638
Encrypt everything. The NSA isn't breaking 256 bit AES
>>
>>60155331
I remember a case when a man tested positive for AIDS (and it was false) and he got fired because employer somehow learned it.

Think along those lines.
>>
>>60155945
Aren't they the ones who developed is and proposed the constants to use in the algorithm?
>>
>>60154638
>constitutional right

Oh you're that country with the retarded measurement unit and dumb as fuck president.

I will not only not help you but I report you to your government, which results in your name going through the NSA servers. Whether they do anything is not me aim.

>Oh my, spies be looking at me
>Thinks you can avoid spies
>Thinks the world has not got hackers

If I wanted information from you I would take it from your digital prints.
>All hackers who can hack without scripts
>>
File: aEYNGKG_460s.jpg (40KB, 460x362px) Image search: [Google]
aEYNGKG_460s.jpg
40KB, 460x362px
>>60156746
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.