[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of Google?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1-iOfSe5iGSfiPjq82lXRSSw.jpg (338KB, 1250x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1-iOfSe5iGSfiPjq82lXRSSw.jpg
338KB, 1250x1069px
What does /g/ think of this?

https://medium.com/startup-grind/how-google-collapsed-b6ffa82198ee
>>
what does everything in the pic represent?

I'm taking the general meaning to be that google as a whole, and all the things its known for, while cool and appreciated by many, are not what is supporting it.

Thing is tho what are those 4 below...one appears to be the blue and green of the drive logo, another looks to be chrome but only red. Not sure what those are supposed to mean tho...
>>
>>60152302
Everything above the disk is web 2.0
The disk represents web development
The figures below the disk represent the white race
>>
File: 1492404200801.png (1MB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
1492404200801.png
1MB, 600x831px
>>60152354
xD
>>
Fucking great news imo. Google and facebook have been destroying the web with their cancer.
>>
>>60152302
No.
Drive is on the middle right, above the disk. They all have the logos printed on their faces.
>>
Very short sighted, completely ignores how much room for growth there is. Number of internet users continues to grow. Amount of time people spend on the internet continues to grow. Generation of people who never understood what internet is or was is being replaced by one who spends multiple hours a day there.
>>
>>60152302
The ones holding the disk up have the Google AdSense logos. And everything being supported are the different branches of Google. It's stating that ads support all the cool Google services.
>>
>>60152889

Yeah, niggers, chinks and pajeets have money to spend.
>>
>ads are annoying

Breaking news.
>>
>>60152889
>implying newbies know about the internet
The new generations are completely uninformed of how everything works and just hop in imitating what their closest, equally ignorant peers do. They didn't even get to see those cheesy books and PSAs about "the dangers of the Internet". It doesn't help it that the corporate overlords have designed the new web to keep them ignorant by making these people mistake their railroading and thought control with "ease of use" so they never even consider learning anything. "Information Age" my ass.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.