[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bbbut he was an asshole!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: steve.jpg (41KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
41KB, 634x421px
That's the only way to survive in Silicon Valley, if you run a company.
I repeat: THE ONLY WAY
When even your neighbor's dog is trying to put you out of business and fuck you over, the only way to win is to show them who's boss.

Steve did nothing wrong. He put it very simple: you don't like working at Apple, nobody is forcing you to. You can fuck right off.
40 hour weeks isn't enough if you're trying to build the iPhone.

The way he fucked over Woz is another story. That's a different type of asshole.

Who cares, this type of popularized image can easily be bought with money. Just look at Bill Gates.
>>
File: 1484109065392.png (68KB, 611x338px)
1484109065392.png
68KB, 611x338px
>>60150137
Observe, don't get emotionally involved in dead people's businesses.
>>
>>60150137
>The way he fucked over Woz is another story.
Of course, it was nothing compared with what Gates and Ballmer did to Paul Allen.
>>
>>60151639

Paul Allen still ended up being a multibillionaire despite being Microsoft's Ringo, so they couldn't have tried too hard.
>>
>>60150137
Gay Macfag/10
>>
>b-b-but I'm a stuttering faggot!
Kill yourself
>>
>>60150137
Hitler was good boy after all
>>
File: 1463979506211.png (1MB, 695x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1463979506211.png
1MB, 695x1614px
>>60150137
POO

IN

LOO
>>
>>60150137
Bill Gates was ruthless in the 90s. He stepped down in 2001 because he couldn't do business the same way anymore.
>>
>The way he fucked over Woz is another story. That's a different type of asshole.

Steve Jobs had one aashole, therefore Steve Jobs was one asshole, there are no "types" going on there, son.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.