[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 42

make the OP great again

Previous thread >>60138639

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ http://pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>>
AHD recruitment on RED starting April 25th, 2018
>>
Hopefully Zed is banned from this thread
>>
>>60148215
AHD recruitment on APL IRC starting RIGHT NOW. GO GO GO
>>
>>60148238
jokes on you
apl irc is down 50% of the time
>>
>>60148238
It's true!
>>
>>60148215
fuck off zed
>>
>>60148241
It's up now. And that AHD room is smoking.
>>
File: sad.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>60148241
t. not on apollo
>>
NEWS:

Zed finally cracks >>60148253
>>
File: siria.gardimontebugnoli.jpg (6KB, 180x234px) Image search: [Google]
siria.gardimontebugnoli.jpg
6KB, 180x234px
QUEEN
>>
>>60148276
lol
>>
File: ptg 2017.png (68KB, 1221x1129px) Image search: [Google]
ptg 2017.png
68KB, 1221x1129px
>>
>>60148294
make a new one!
>>
if the cabal cared about humanity they'd ban another headcase for my amusement
>>
Bakabt recruitment starting on AB next week!
>>
File: ptg 2017 worst general.jpg (530KB, 1219x1255px) Image search: [Google]
ptg 2017 worst general.jpg
530KB, 1219x1255px
>>60148311
i've got better things to do these days, but i can post all the ones i've made

the tl;dr here is this ... the thread is a real shitty place if you're serious about getting into private trackers, you can get information in the OP/IRC for pretty much whatever you need to know better than you'll ever get in this thread of memelords
>>
File: ptg 2017 why is this a general.jpg (882KB, 1424x1281px) Image search: [Google]
ptg 2017 why is this a general.jpg
882KB, 1424x1281px
>>60148384
>>
>>60148384
>i've got better things to do these days
You're posting on ptg, stop lying to yourself
>>
>>60148279
>I have already found stuff on RED not on other places that I actually wanted.
Great for you, but you're in the minority. I find some of what I want on RED, some elsewhere.
>Also, requests.
This is true of every music tracker today. So, no, not a plus for RED.
>>
HELP:

I'm on Bibliotik and the fucking Clients Transmission and Qb are not seeding.

0 out of 0 peers. Ports are open. IP address is fine. Yet none of the files are uploading.

Please help
>>
UGC staff doxes it's members
>>
>>60148420
>Great for you, but you're in the minority.
Yes, because only the minority of RED actually needs RED. Most of them would be better off using Rutracker or public trackers.

>I find some of what I want on RED, some elsewhere.
Me too.

>This is true of every music tracker today. So, no, not a plus for RED.
Nobody cares about filling requests at APL or NWCD unless they are stuff a google search away, so no, you are wrong.
>>
>>60148276
I give it another year, max, before zed steps down.
>>
>>60148461
I get everything I request at APL filled, and it isn't stuff available on TIDAL or any of that shit, so fuck off with your misinformation
>>
>>60148461
>Nobody cares about filling requests at APL or NWCD
lol, i had like 3 times better luck at apl/nwcd than red. you probably request bandcamp releases
>>
>>60148452
its
>>
>>60148477
It was probably on Rutraker or some blogspot site. Fuck off, it's not my fault you don't know where to find stuff.

>>60148481
>things that never happened
>>
If hard economy is so great, why has RED handed out tons of FL tokens?
>>
>>60148461
No, I'm right. You are wrong.
I'm on all three and have had a very easy time getting things filled on APL, NWCD is about the same as RED. Several 100% logs and WEB purchases (with receipts) on APL and NWCD. RED is not bad for WEB but so so for 100% logs of anything that wasn't on WCD.
Why do you feel the need to convince everyone that RED is perfect?
>>
>>60148477
I get $40 Japanese CD's filled on RED. Only a 40 GB bounty. I had put a 80 GB bounty on APL.
>>
File: 7154.jpg (68KB, 630x370px) Image search: [Google]
7154.jpg
68KB, 630x370px
>find all of your favorite WHAT users on R*D
>none of them straggling with ratio
>none of them on APO
Really makes youre brain work!
>>
>>60148477
>>60148481
it's a REDshill, lads, no point in trying to use facts and logic. Maybe this is what xero had to do to get back into RED.

>>60148501
anon, you're ridiculous. you're shilling. stop.
in other words,
you, sir, may fuck off
>>
>>60148503
the same reason they claimed the open signups are bad and they went open after the first month.
>>
>>60148523
zed! you're doing images now. you're learning!
>>
File: 1463396918328.jpg (74KB, 634x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1463396918328.jpg
74KB, 634x1019px
>>60148503
s-shut up! you're not making any sense with your logic!!! i have a phd in tracker economics i know better than you!!
>>
>>60148506
I'm not trying to convince people that RED is perfect, and more interested in telling people how retarded they are for not knowing how to use the site, or even more, telling them that they don't even need the site on the first place.

Now, regarding your requests, I find that difficult to believe, if we consider that bounty on RED is more valuable than APL or NWCD, so they would put more effort into filling requests.
What reasons are there for APL and NWCD being more efficient at request filling? I seriously have no idea.

>>60148503
That's a good thing to do, as it diversifies the seeders to plenty of places instead of focusing around 1000 seeders for the same ~50 albums like it happens with staff picks.

>>60148541
Whatever.
Xero was a complete idiot btw
>>
>>60148439
>I'm on Bibliotik and the fucking Clients Transmission and Qb are not seeding.

Nobody gets people to download from them on Bib
>>
>>60148519
anon, isn't that the point, that people on RED are desperate for buffer?
>>
>>60148523
>ratiwhores
>favorite wcd users
makes sense zed
>>
>>60148503
>If hard economy is so great, why has RED handed out tons of FL tokens?

Because their userbase is too small
>>
>>60148523
>none of them straggling with ratio
struggling
>Really makes youre brain work!
your
Perhaps you should put your brain to work on a bit of ESL
>>
File: a_disappointment_so_great.jpg (7KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
a_disappointment_so_great.jpg
7KB, 210x230px
So I think with GGn's move to this retarded "gold" system, it really shows how broken their current model is.

Basically a handful of users auto-download all the newest torrents, and everyone else is shit out of luck. If you get it first, you are guaranteed to get plenty of Upload from everyone else grabbing the game after you.

It used to be fine because you'd have a few hour window of freeleech, and then everyone after you might net you a few hundred megs of Upload depending on the size. But NOW they're taking away freeleech, so even if you get the torrent a few hours later, about 90% of people who were going to download it have done it already, so you're not gonna have much upload credit.

Basically this model serves to drive ratios down, and the only way to get it back up is to spend exorbitant amounts of gold for free upload or freeleech credits.

A lot of folks just have the retort "well just upload something". The library on there is already so extensive (which I'm not complaining about), the normal user doesn't have much option of what to upload unless it's a brand new release, and in most cases only release groups get those cracked quick enough to matter.

So am I a retarded niggerfaggot? Or is GGn just fucking their users in the ass with this?
>>
>>60148581
>people on RED are desperate for buffer?
>you can download 100 GBs without uploading a single byte
Only single digit IQ users struggle with buffer at RED.
>>
>>60148564
You're replying to shitposters.... They're like 2 people, maybe 3. They post idiotic stuff about anything except curry trackers like APL and UGC 24/7. Don't bother with them.
>>
>>60148581
>that people on RED are desperate for buffer?

I have like 180GB of buffer on RED.

I don't get what the problem is. I get more ratio on my RED torrents than on WCD because fewer people are cucking me with their seedbox.
>>
>>60148621
>I get more ratio on my RED torrents
>things that never happened
>>
>>60148593
>Or is GGn just fucking their users in the ass with this?

Yes and pretty much all the regular downloaders and maybe even some uploaders are moving to UGC for the anything more popular than the latest indie hit.
>>
>>60148640
So I've kinda had my head in the sand for the past few years, what's UGC? And I'm assuming it's invite only?
>>
>>60148564
>That's a good thing to do, as it diversifies the seeders to plenty of places instead of focusing around 1000 seeders for the same ~50 albums like it happens with staff picks.
I generally agree with this one, but it's a bit puzzling considering how much they're in support of their hard economy.
>>
>>60148282
kek dellot
>>
>>60148657
>hard economy
>redacted
:^)
>>
>>60148639
Of course it happened. Think about how many people are on WCD vs RED.

Less downloaders means more ratio for you since seedboxes aren't teaming up to cuck you out of your share of upload.

My RED ratio is literally over 30.
>>
>>60148593
>needing to seed
>fucking their users
No, if the torrents aren't seeded it's no better than a public tracker. Freeleech on release just turns it into a public tracker economy: "If I get there early can download whatever I want and never have to seed." That fucks over everybody who doesn't want to log in every 6 hours.
>>
>>60148593
>So am I a retarded niggerfaggot?
Yup. New model encourages seeding and cucks seedboxfags. Its very good for normal users. Its possible to grab neutral leech packs and get enough of gold to buy upload or half download buff or something. Its also easy to find something old with no seeds, grab it somewhere and reseed for lots of gold.
>>
>>60148577
>Nobody gets people to download from them on Bib

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>60148564
>Now, regarding your requests, I find that difficult to believe, if we consider that bounty on RED is more valuable than APL or NWCD, so they would put more effort into filling requests.
What reasons are there for APL and NWCD being more efficient at request filling? I seriously have no idea.
First you said that requests at APL and NWCD are not filled. Now you're saying you can't understand why they are more "efficient." Stop with the nonsense.
I just told you that I've had better luck getting requests filled at APL/NWCD, data point of one. Why? Could be any number of reasons. Maybe what I was requesting fit the musical taste of another user (this was actually the case twice) or maybe the bounty was sweet and the user already had access to the CD, or maybe it was a new user looking to build buffer. The point is, that's how requests work.That's how they worked at WCD.

>more interested in telling people how retarded they are for not knowing how to use the site
And this, anon, is how a site earns its name.
>>
>>60148657
It makes a lot of sense. That way only people who actually contribute to the site by uploading stuff can benefit from it. And the seedbox users, in which case I propose to ban them from RED, but I know that's not going to happen.
>>
File: 1491394734675.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491394734675.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>tfw I finally got into HDB
>>
>>60148654
It's a smaller game tracker, been around for a year. Lots more freeleech on it. People are getting accounts there in record numbers since GGn announced how shitty they are going to be to downloaders.
>>
File: free.gif (27KB, 42x42px) Image search: [Google]
free.gif
27KB, 42x42px
>>60148593
Did some say freeleech?
>>
>>60148703

People who use seedboxes are contributing to the site
>>
>>60148684
t. not on red

red literally has 10 ratio cucks that run autodownload and account for 70% of traffic on the site. if you gain any ratio on red, that means you bought a good seedbox and set up a good filter and are racing with these seedboxes, otherwise you are a liar.
>>
>>60148608
>anyone who doesn't think RED is better than BTN is a shitposter
>>
>>60148702
>First you said that requests at APL and NWCD are not filled. Now you're saying you can't understand why they are more "efficient." Stop with the nonsense.
That's why I don't believe you. Because if what you say is true, then how come APL and NW are more efficient to fill requests?

>Maybe what I was requesting fit the musical taste of another user (this was actually the case twice) or maybe the bounty was sweet and the user already had access to the CD, or maybe it was a new user looking to build buffer. The point is, that's how requests work.That's how they worked at WCD.
So it was pure luck and the same thing could have happened at RED? Okay. I guess that answers my previous question.

>>60148723
Maybe to movie and tv trackers, but not for a music site.
>>
>>60148717
>>60148640
>t. ninjapooper
Keep lying maybe some newfag will believe you.
>>
>>60148688
How does it cuck seedboxfags? If anything it strengthens them, especially if you just have your shit set to auto, then you rake in the upload credits.

>>60148688
>get enough of gold to buy upload or half download buff or something
The fact that you need to get gold to maintain a good ratio is ridiculous. What the site actually needs is way more users to actually download shit, so people can actually get more than 50 megs up upload a week.

>>60148719
>Only 6000 shekels, pay up goy!
>>
>>60148593
The basic idea behind it is good (retention for older torrents), it's just the execution that needs fiddling with.
>>
>>60148501
>>60148684
we get it. good things only happen on RED.
now go fuck off, zed
>>
>>60148688
>New model encourages seeding and cucks seedboxfags.

it doesnt cuck seedbox fags at all. it gives them even more power.
>>
>>60148732
No point arguing friendo, it's zed or sadistic, he's just trolling the thread to shill his tracker for donations.
>>
>>60148739
>Maybe to movie and tv trackers, but not for a music site.

Wrong, even on a music site they help keep torrents seeded
>>
>>60148684
>Less downloaders means more ratio for you since seedboxes aren't teaming up to cuck you out of your share of upload
Are you sure you don't want to reword that, anon?
Fewer autodownloaders, maybe? Fewer seedboxes? Otherwise what you are saying makes no sense.
I'm still not reaching WCD levels of ratio on my 2017 100% logs. I'd love to have more downloaders.
>>
>>60148749
>How does it cuck seedboxfags?
Before seedfags were getting all of the credits and regular users were getting scraps. Now everyone can just seed regardless of their upload speed or quality of internet connection.
>The fact that you need to get gold to maintain a good ratio is ridiculous.
Bonus point system is good and requirements are very low to get lotsa gold. If you dont want to contribute at all then go to public trackers like TPB.
>>
>>60148732
this
>>
>>60148761
If you want to have better retention, incentivize it. Don't make an entire stupid system to fuck basic users. Just give folks who seed for longer a bonus.
>>
>>60148805
>Just give folks who seed for longer a bonus.
Thats how it works. Did you even read their wiki about gold or something? Are you even on GGn?
>>
>>60148732
i've noticed this, what do you suggest to put in filter to be able to gain some ratio on red? i tried autosnatch everything and that got me in trouble, basically nobody downloaded a single byte of around 50+ torrents
>>
>>60148797
This doesn't change a thing for seedboxers. The problem for normal users is not speed or quality of their internet, it's how fast you have to be to grab the new torrent. If you don't get it right away, you're not going to be uploading to anyone. Anyone who downloaded it already will have been using a seedbox and you're just giving them more upload.
>>
>>60148789
>they help keep current year torrents seeded
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>60148654
shitty tracker wit shitty staff, AVOID
>>
>>60148739
You really are an ass.
Cover your ears and shout lalalalala I can't hear you, but it happened.
>So it was pure luck and the same thing could have happened at RED?
Again, you are an ass. Nothing in that says it was "pure luck." That's just what you want to believe.
You also want to believe there is an ironclad causal relationship between the tracker economy and the number of requests filled. You literally cannot accept that any other tracker might be as good at something as RED. That's insanity. It's why RED will never be as good as WCD.
>>
File: girugamesh.jpg (29KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
girugamesh.jpg
29KB, 600x540px
>80Gb
>6000 gold/month
>will get even much more a bit of times passes
Im ok with this. Seedboxers BTFO.
>>
Redpill me on MTeam. What is it good for?
>>
>>60148832
RED has no traffic outside of autosnatchers, if you're late you're fucked. You need to be among first, so fast seedbox with deluge and filter 2017 100% cds it's a general consensus that ratiowhores grab those. If you get a fast seedbox you can cuck some of them out of ratio.
>>
File: 5starpostboyo.png (303KB, 618x562px) Image search: [Google]
5starpostboyo.png
303KB, 618x562px
>>60148825
Been on there for 4 years and 3 months, actually. And Gold is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

>See hot new [insert game] here on GGn uploaded yesterday
>download
>seed until the end of time and only get 500 megs of upload because everyone who downloaded it before you was 95% of the people who were ever going to download it.
Boy, it makes so much sense! I love having no ratio! Thanks, GGn!
>>
>>60148836

There's literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>60148835
Dude, i dont know what youre talking about. Its not hard to understand really.
>FL -> seedboxers get everything
>bonus points per seeding -> cuckbox doesnt matter
???
>>
>>60148880
thanks anon, is deluge necessary?
>>
>>60148859
>Nothing in that says it was "pure luck."
>some user sharing your same taste on another site is not "pure luck"
hahaha

Like I said, the only reasons you gave on why APL was better than RED for requests is because one users happened to have your same taste (and that's pure luck). Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any reasons on why APL is better for requesting stuff, so the only alternative is indeed "pure luck".
Am I wrong? Because everything you have said points out that I'm not.

>>60148886
Yes, there is. It pushes people towards uploading free current year releases that nobody wants and people getting buffer for doing nothing that contributes to the site.
>>
Pedro's open signup on Cinco de Mayo (May 5th)!!!
>>
>>60148882
>>seed until the end of time and only get 500 megs of upload because everyone who downloaded it before you was 95% of the people who were ever going to download it.
Are you fucking retarded or trolling? Just seed it and get BP.
>>
>>60148703
>only people who actually contribute to the site by uploading stuff can benefit from it.
Keeping rare content alive by keeping them seeded is something I'd absolutely count as contributing, and that might not be a very profitable act in a hard economy.
>>
>>60148732
There are TMs at RED with 30+ ratios. They benefited from the freeleech. Now they're not downloading much because most of what is uploaded was already on WCD. Most of them have seedboxes and they've scripted the hell out of transcoding.
WCD wasn't the easiest place to build buffer. At least they had staff picks, which gave people a chance, and the larger user base meant there were enough non-dicks who helped out new users. RED is becoming so anti-new-users that it could cripple the site.
>>
>>60148900
You're implying seedboxers don't seed. Which makes literally zero sense.
>>
>>60148920
Yes, and the only reason you would download said rare content is if you are actually interested in rare content, which means you can upload rare content as well. It all balances out at the end.
>>
>>60148924
>>RED is becoming so anti-new-users that it could cripple the site
>500Mb starting buffer on WHAT
>5Gb on R*D
>>
>>60148924
>RED is becoming so anti-new-parasites that contributed nothing to the site
ftfy
Also, nevermind that you can download 100 GBs without having to upload a single byte in return.
>>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BANNED FROM REDDIT PERMANENTLY because THE COMPETITION DECIDED TO SHUT ME UP . THEY WOULD RATHER YOU NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING AND BEG THEM ALL DAY THAN USE NCORE!
KEEP USING IPT IF YOU CAN AND DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT THESE SCUMBAGS TELL YOU! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>60148915
>some user sharing your same taste on another site is not "pure luck"
Not when the users came to the site through another site dedicated to that taste in music. It's called recruiting. not luck. Actively seeking users who share a particular taste in music.
You are wrong.
>>
>>60148973
And what makes you think that that same thing doesn't happen at RED as well?
>>
>>60148938
new generations of filesharers are literal idiots.
they attack seedboxes and glorify slow connections, fucking retarded liberals. if the scene had rules like this shit you would get your game few months after the group release. it's scary how retarded the new generation of tracker staff is.
>>
>>60148863
This. Much better than having to "fight" with seedboxes for upload.
>>
>>60148956
>>60148968
This would be the case I was making.
New users are not parasites. Somebody needs to download and seed torrents. Somebody needs to add new music to the site.
>5Gb on R*D
That was a good move, BY THE STAFF. It's users like you who anti new users.
>Also, nevermind that you can download 100 GBs without having to upload a single byte in return.
Oh, that's right. Don't try to make RED better, just point at other sites and complain about them.
>>
>>60148992
Did I say that it did not?
What I said was that I had more requests filled at APL/NW than at RED in response to the claim that only at RED were requests that required effort filled.
>>
>>60148732
Here's a pro-tip for anyone complaining.
UPLOAD YOUR OWN SHIT TO RED. IT IS LITERALLY THAT EASY.
>>
>>60148690
Its impossible to gain buffer on Bib.
>>
>>60149021
>>RED IS SHIT! SHIT!
>no its not and theyre trying to be better than WHAT
>>SHILL! SHITPOSTER! MUH APOOLOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!1
No good things about the tracker allowed on neo-ptg, i forgot. Mad pooploop spammer cares not about arguments! :D
>>
>>60149067
how do I get on bib again?
>>
>>60148997
they want "free" and they want "elite"
>>
FUCK POOPLOOP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>60149021
>New users are not parasites.
Of course not, as long as they upload stuff.

>Somebody needs to download and seed torrents.
People who upload stuff.

>Somebody needs to add new music to the site.
New users (who upload stuff).

Rocket science, I know.

>That was a good move, BY THE STAFF. It's users like you who anti new users.
How come? If you don't contribute to the site, then don't expect anything in return. Don't be a literal parasite.

>Oh, that's right. Don't try to make RED better, just point at other sites and complain about them.
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard? I have only mentioned RED here.

>>60149042
Exactly, so you prove my point. For the general user, RED is the best option for getting requests filled. You were only lucky that some user had the same taste as you at APL (or, if you want, that site specializing in taste X recruited to APL).

>>60149065
FUCKING THIS.
Fucking neons wanting to get mad buffer for contributing nothing.
>inb4 downloading and seeding is contributing!
No, it's not. That's being a parasite.
>>
>>60149065
>>60149075
t. zed loosing it
>>
>>60149099
I'm not even on RED. But I got like 500GB of upload in the past 2 weeks this way.
>>
>>60149075
you are a REDshill, anon. we can see you. stop.
say something good about RED that isn't a slam on another site and is defensible.
>>
>>60149095
>Exactly, so you prove my point. For the general user, RED is the best option for getting requests filled. You were only lucky that some user had the same taste as you at APL (or, if you want, that site specializing in taste X recruited to APL).
the only obstacle to your theory is APL having better percentage of filled requests SINCE THE BEGINNING
>>
>>60149094
>>60149075
have fun, xero!
>>
>>60149065
>>60149095
I actually just bait you retards. You still replying, lmao. Its fun to shit on Redtarded because from time to time someone will defend it and you can get plenty of (You's).
>>
>>60149095
>Exactly, so you prove my point. For the general user, RED is the best option for getting requests filled
You literally aren't making any sense. Provide one shred of factual proof for the above claim.
>>
>>60149139
you're presenting arguments to the shill, save your energy annon
>>
>>60148621
Teach me your ways senpai
>>
>>60149156
REDturded
they've earned that new name
>>
>>60149166
mratio
>>
>>60149139
Yeah, that's what you get when stupid pooloos are too dumb to take the RED interview and requests stuff on APL that gets downloaded from RED. That's why they have a better percentage. Other than that, you haven't given a single reason on why APL might be better at filling requests.

>>60149156
Good for you.

>>60149158
They have more filled requests. Done. Proven. Q.E.D.
>>
>>60149139
Jee i wonder... maybe because they have half the R*D's content? LUL.
>>
>>60149179
>Yeah, that's what you get when stupid pooloos are too dumb to take the RED interview and requests stuff on APL that gets downloaded from RED. That's why they have a better percentage. Other than that, you haven't given a single reason on why APL might be better at filling requests.
lol, mad :^)
>>
>>60149115
But do you have ... a seedbox, senpai?
>>
File: 1463690150565.jpg (120KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463690150565.jpg
120KB, 1440x1080px
>>60149201
No?
>>
>>60149194
I'm not mad, I'm not the one struggling with ratio and complaining about not getting buffer despite being a parasite.
>>
>>60149186
>red is best at filling requests
>no it's not
>REEE LIAR YOU HAVE NO PROOF
>proof
>REEEEEE IT'S BECAUSE APL IS SHIT
zed burned out
>>
File: 77390475.png (25KB, 494x400px) Image search: [Google]
77390475.png
25KB, 494x400px
Why the community on R*D is so much more active? They've got like 3 times number of collages with almost twice less users compared to APO.
>>
>>60149179
>stupid pooloos are too dumb to take the RED interview
REDshill
>They have more filled requests. Done. Proven. Q.E.D.
APL has more filled request. Fuck off.
I on RED, I consider RED my main music tracker, and you still make me want to vomit on you.
>>
>>60149231
t. nala
>>
>>60149231
>bandcamp collages
>23:32 = 1.3 = twice the users
t. zed
>>
>>60149231
Because it's required to get a ratio going?
The goal of private trackers is essentially this. Not getting people to seed a bunch of stuff. But getting people to fill requests and having an incentive to do so.
>>
>>60149231
because pooploop is a bunch of fucking retards
>>
>>60149231
>almost twice less users compared to APO
Speak English or stick to pictures
>>
>>60149186
Gee, not Jee, Gee, you dumb fuck
>>
>>60149279
fuck off kyle
>>
>>60149269
Nice false flag, Z.
>>60149267
>Because it's required to get a ratio going?
Collages? How so?
>>60149279
Use commas and dots or stick to pictures.
>>
>>60149308
requests
>>
>>60149255
>APL has more filled request. Fuck off.
Correct, but misleading.
RED: 12444 filled requests.
APL: 12914 filled requests.
While it's true that APL has more filled requests (by a very small margin), you have to consider that a lot of those requests are for stuff that's already on RED (as they have 50% more torrents).
Because of this, if you want to request something, odds are you will have better luck at RED.
>>
>>60149231
>games and random thoughts
my active community!
>requests
better than the competition!
If someone asked 312c why PTP is better than TehC, those would not be his answers.
Why are RED shitposters so obsessed with being seen as the best? Nearly everyone on RED is also on APL, there's a good percentage of NWCD users who are also on RED. If RED is so great, why bother with anything else? I'm on BTN, don't see the point in joining MTV.
Could it be that RED shitposters hate that there is any competition?
>>
File: 1491628232613.gif (315KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491628232613.gif
315KB, 246x350px
Some of you say that apolo is better for new/regular users... but why DO YOU LIE? WHYNO ONE FUCKING DOWNLOADS? Lots of dead torrents with no seeds too. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>60149095
>>inb4 downloading and seeding is contributing!
>No, it's not. That's being a parasite.
You've absolutely convinced me, I'll stop my parasitic ways and stop seeding. Thank you for showing me the light.
>>
>>60149292
fuck off, xero
>>
>>60149325
lol, nice try zed, 60% of filled requests on RED are taken from APL
>>
>>60149325
It is truly impressive that you can still type after tying yourself into a logic pretzel. You're still wrong and I'm enjoying how much you hate being wrong.
>>
>>60149358
Meant to say
>inb4 downloading and seeding only without uploading content is contributing!

>>60149371
k
>>
>>60149357
wow I remember seeing this gif 4 months ago! Sad you have to spread misinformation
>>
>>60149344
>Why are RED shitposters so obsessed with being seen as the best?
one word - donations.
>>
File: 05426331.jpg (23KB, 374x353px) Image search: [Google]
05426331.jpg
23KB, 374x353px
>>60149371
>>
>>60149357
take it up with this guy. he's the one who thinks RED is only for autists
>>60149358
>>
>>60149357
fake. anyone can go to apl and to red and try it for himself.
>>
>>60149389
Its not changing! Thats the problem!
>>
>>60149344
>Why are RED shitposters so obsessed with being seen as the best?
Because fucking /neons/ think they should get buffer for being literal parasites and that upsets them so I have to tell them why they are wrong.
Same thing happening with GGN vs. UGC.

>>60149377
I'm not wrong. Them issue was always about who was better at filling requests and that's RED and I already presented my proof.
>>
>>60149358
I'm turning off my seedbox now. Thank God that RED never deletes unseeded torrents. Oh, wait.
>>
>>60149357
DELETE THIS.
>>
>>60149411
>Because fucking /neons/ think they should get buffer for being literal parasites and that upsets them so I have to tell them why they are wrong.
It's ok, I think people have seen the light already. It's hard, but I'll be stopping all of my torrents as soon as I can. Have to stop this absolutely cancerous parasitic seeding immediately.

Thank you for showing us lowly plebs the true path to enlightenment.
>>
>>60149357
As expected. Kek at pooploop shills.
>>
>>60149411
You are doing the Lord's work, senpai.
And you proved nothing and you know it. You have no proof that RED is better at filling requests. None. You know it.
>>
>>60149357
Worse than i imagined desu...
>>
>>60149357
You should totally quit Apollo. Storm off in a fit and demand they delete your account.
>>
>>60149460
>have proof right in front of your eyes
>lalalala! it's not there! lalalala!

>>60149444
k
>>
File: Perfect_Tracker_State.jpg (186KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_Tracker_State.jpg
186KB, 800x800px
>>60149444
Join us on the path to tracker nirvana.
>>
>>60148741
theyre selling invites, ask ninjapooper the cocksucker
>>
File: 1492663875342[1].png (131KB, 861x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492663875342[1].png
131KB, 861x628px
>>60149357
He was right.
>>
I just sent Nala's picture to the FBI. Hopefully they can identify her and close RED!
>>
REDARTED

APOOLOO
>>
File: redacted.jpg (151KB, 203x899px) Image search: [Google]
redacted.jpg
151KB, 203x899px
>>60149357
Like people can't check their clients to see this is fake :^)
>>
>>60149444
Seeding uploads of others is the lowest form of contributing desu. Especially if you seed some popular shit. Seeding is not a bad thing, but, just saying.
>>
>>60149571
lol, now that is reality
>>
File: 1493589646824.png (287KB, 522x531px) Image search: [Google]
1493589646824.png
287KB, 522x531px
>mfw set4lyfe on RED
>>
>>60149486
>you have to consider that a lot of those requests are for stuff that's already on RED (as they have 50% more torrents)
This is not proof. It is wishful speculation. Try proving it.
>you have to consider that a lot of those requests are for stuff that's already on RED (as they have 50% more torrents)
There is no link between having more torrents and having the requested torrent. This is not a finite universe. There is far more music not on any tracker than on all the existing trackers combined.
So, try again.
>>
>>60149571
>still better than APO
Lul.
>>
File: 4895622174.jpg (18KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
4895622174.jpg
18KB, 236x355px
>>60149571
>>
>>60149512
Why are you still there. Leave before you can't!
>>
>>60149614
You don't get it, do you? Both trackers are shit in their own way, no matter how much kyle or zed shill for either.
>>
>>60149516
thanks, xero!
>>
>>60149629
true, redacted is just more shit. like much more.
>>
fucking t*hC set up a new motw already!
>>
>>60149629
What was also shit, whats your point?
>>
>>60149512
notice he never posts the follow up to this post, where OP says it's not dying.
keep shilling, zed.
>>
>>60149571
Fuck, that looks like my seedbox exactly
>>
>>60149629
can WORD this post>>60148787
>>
>>60149654
t. WCD member since October 2016
>>
>>60149629
This why music trackers are cancer to private trackers
>>
Will adding a torrent to both Deluge and Rtorrent help my ratio?
>>
>>60149687
When will spaghetti destroy music trackers
>>
>>60149667
looks like mine, too. I only upload flacs. some new stuff, some rare stuff. the FL tokens helped bump me over the top but half my uploads are still 0 1 0
got a comfy buffer but RED isn't what.
>>
Why aren't you guys seeding 21,000 of bibliotik's torrents?

https://share.soupwhale.com/bibliotik/bib.tar

Remember to add your passkeys to the torrent files!
>>
>>60149702
if only he would. RED users are arguably the worst for the community because they take everything to reddit. Posting the stats every hour, every announcement from RED, every dispute. Just a bunch of 5 year olds throwing tantrums attracting attention to the site. At least APL users are off in their own LaLaLand of whatever.
>>
>>60149571
My situation too, can this be improved with Deluge as anon told in the previous thread?
>>
>>60149743
t. pooploop shitter
>>
>>60149749
It won't help if no one is downloading. Make sure your torrent pages are in good shape, all the artists are there, etc. It will help a little.
>>
>>60149738
What books does this contain?
>>
>>60149749
yes if you race the new torrents with proper filter. no if you're thinking long seeding, no difference between deluge/rtorrent there, not that long seeding will help you anyway.
>>
>>60149766
just die, RED shitposter. Show me one reddit drama fest from another music tracker.
I'm not on APL and I'm not on RED. I'm not poor. I can buy whatever music I want. I'm already on BTN and PTP.
Go drink rat urine.
>>
>>60149738
How trustworthy is this?
>>
>>60149738
I'm not even on BIB yet.
>>
>>60149738
aren't books so small in filesize that a private tracker on them becomes useless?
>tfw got 56kb upload now my ratio is positive again!
>>
>>60149830
AUDIO BOOKS
>>
>>60149847
That's for children isn't it? That's like reading the book adaptation of an action movie.
>>
>>60148878
nothing currently because it's down
>>
>>60149856
>not listening to audio books during a walk or a drive
top pleb
>>
ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT UNTIL GGn DIES

SNATCH EVERYTHING YOU CAN

USE YOUR BUFFER
>>
File: 1850428765.png (8KB, 394x30px) Image search: [Google]
1850428765.png
8KB, 394x30px
t h i s
i s
i t
>>
>>60149871
Focus on the road mang.
>>
>>60149890
Wow yesterday PTP and now AHD, props to staff!
>>
>>60149827
on that host? not at all
>>
Best place to get space ghost coast to coast? Also how should I organize my files for kodi tv/movies/animestvmovies?
>>
>>60149922
BTN
>>
>>60148593
>the normal user doesn't have much option of what to upload
they want users to download packs and upload games individually that aren't already there
they mention this in the forums quite often when someone ruins their ratio, also they're making all the packs neutral leech. but yeah, with autosnatching dying down, it won't really give you much now anyway
>>
>>60149922
REDACTED!
t. totally not the redturd shitposter
>>
>>60149954
What are you talking about faggot? Don't know what Space ghost coast to coast is? KYS newfag
>>
>>60149976
Exorcise this.
>>
Do you think Nala prefers air or helium?
>>
>>60149922
TVV for Space Ghost coast to coast
>>
>>60149967
test
>>
>>60149922
1. BTN
2. TVV
3. TPB (seriously)
>>
>>60149998
Do they recruit anywhere accessible?
>>
>>60149906
the Cabal as we know it is being rebuilt.
>>
File: ptg 2017 tear down this general.png (343KB, 1633x1301px) Image search: [Google]
ptg 2017 tear down this general.png
343KB, 1633x1301px
>>60148391
>>60148392
as i said i have shit to do
posting here is just a random meme now and then
>>
>>60133310
>thinking every private tracker has the same goal

Do you literally have shit for brains or are you just mentally retarded?
>>
File: ptg 2017 still shitty.jpg (539KB, 1000x1303px) Image search: [Google]
ptg 2017 still shitty.jpg
539KB, 1000x1303px
>>60150042
>>
File: ptg 2017 barely fucking trying.png (453KB, 1053x1172px) Image search: [Google]
ptg 2017 barely fucking trying.png
453KB, 1053x1172px
>>60150051
>>
>>60149998
MAM
or just try their IRC
>>
File: ptg ohhh not tryin.png (176KB, 1436x1252px) Image search: [Google]
ptg ohhh not tryin.png
176KB, 1436x1252px
>>60150058
>>
>>60149998
>TVV
? care to show what they have? BTN has seasons 1 - 8.
>>
>>60149967
RED fags will shill in any situation they can find!
>>
>>60150049
I believe those were both quotes from posts at RED. Unless the original anon wishes to clarify for senpai
>>
>>60148294
>>60148384
>>60148391
>>60150042
>>60150051
>>60150058
>>60150068
new oc when
>>
>>60150024
CG, probably, so try with unofficial invites if you are not in already.

>>60150070
S01-S08
>>
>>60150094
>tfw 3 (You)s
>>
>>60150070
Three specials, all 8 seasons in MP4 and AVI. Volumes 1-3 in in VOB and AVI
>>
>>60150064
teh, apl and red, too.
>>
Is dressedwell okay?
>>
>>60149871
Listen to music. If I wanted shitty voice actors read a book to me I'd ask my parents.
>>
>>60150058
Truly the best
>>
>>60150122
fuck off

as to new oc on this series ... see the reply chain. don't really have time to be bothered with it anymore

you all shitpost at such a breakneck speed there's no turning back at this point, you've meme'd yourself from usefulness
>>
>>60150157
They aren't all read like that you idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEClA-MayNU
>>
>>60150157
podcasts, senpai, the path to enlightenment.
>>
>>60150170
can we get one that says "meme'd form usefulness"?
>>
my mind wanders too fucin much to pay attention to a podcast let alone a *book* if i'm out for a walk. if i'm driving my attention doesn't need to be torn between the narrative and piloting the metal death machine down the road
>>
>>60150195
you're on private trackers, these things are photoshop 101
>>
>>60150177
Audio books =/= podcasts. If you can decent podcast that isn't political shit suiting your interest all the more power to you.

>>60150174
This is for children or for people too stupid to read (mentally still children).
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-30 16:57:12.png (11KB, 482x184px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-30 16:57:12.png
11KB, 482x184px
>>60150170
>lying on the internet
Pathetic.
>>
>>60150196
I find audiobooks to be relaxing on a long drive. Music for a short drive in heavy traffic, tho.
>>
>>60150217
Wow, I must be retarded. I can't read a book while driving. Holly shit.
Thanks /ptg/, I finally see.
>>
>>60150221
>being so upset you couldn't update the screenshot time in the filename
>>
>>60150217
Crime in Sports, anon. Stupid athletes committing crimes, comedians telling the story. No politics, just shit talk.
>>
>>60150232
You can't watch a movie while driving either.
>>
File: pooloo wtf.gif (73KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pooloo wtf.gif
73KB, 1500x1500px
>>60150221
wew lad you really inspected your element on that one
got me
>>
>>60150232
Holly Shit. She broke my heart when I was 11.
>>
>>60150241
So if I get on bib can I get that shit in 48flac or what?
>>
>>60150177
What do you listen to, anon?
>>
>>60150232
it's scientific fact, you're devoting less of your thinking process to the road if you're trying to follow the narrative of a fucking book

best to put music on that won't take you out of what you're doing
>>
>>60150256
>48flac
>just vocals
literally why
>>
>>60150265
>brainlets actually crash cars if they aren't giving 100% attention to the road
>>
File: 1468427975830.jpg (61KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468427975830.jpg
61KB, 768x960px
>>60150265
I always put music on when I read too. It helps me concentrate

>>60150270
Why not?
>>
>>60150281
it's not me i'm worried about
it's the distracted fucks surrounding you

keep on thinking like that
enjoy being in 4 car wrecks on average in your lifetime
>>
>>60150281
>irresponsable people like you are allowed to drive
scary
>>
>>60150256
itunes, for free, anon
>>
Is MTV comfy and how do I join OT?
>>
>>60150257
this
>>60150241
>>
>>60150315
>Is MTV comfy
sorta
>how do I join OT?
prepare you feet
>>
>>60150281
exactly the fucking reason why he shouldn't be listening to books
because you think you're better than everyone else at being a human being
you think that oh no, surely mighty *you* can listen to books and engage your brain critically AND pay attention to the road!

meanwhile the rest of us are dodging your lane waivering, no-turn-signal-using, chronic underspeeding FUCKSTICK of a car on the road

while you go on thinking you're the shit for listening to proust on your way to the graveyard shift at mcdonalds
>>
>>60150315
yes! no!
>>
>>60150305
>itunes
>free
It's not free if I have to install iTunes for it
>>
>>60150281
look at me i don't pay attention while i drive
6edgy34me
>>
File: know the difference.png (775KB, 2138x2138px) Image search: [Google]
know the difference.png
775KB, 2138x2138px
>>60150315
>>
>>60150315
It's not very good.
GGn.
>>
>>60150315
>MTV comfy?
uh, sure? there's no hit and run. seed everything for like a week and it seems to be cool

>OT
sorry, but you should seek professional help if you want onto a child pornography tracker so bad to ask in public
>>
>>60150326
I just don't even think it's comfortable at all doing both at the same time. And I love driving with music and actually reading my books. Sometimes I think the world is just stupid.
>>
>>60150329
podcasts are just rss feeds, you dumbshit
>>
>>60150329
did you mistake this for /g/ or something
i know it's posted on /g/
but this place isn't fuckin /g/
>>
>>60150336
>not being on both already
>>
>>60150326
So you don't do anything at all while driving? Talking to a passenger never "engages your brain critically"?
>>
>>60150347
iTunes requires an account to even view their fucking site last time I checked. I found mp3 links though. But I might as-well just not download that due to degradation and no way to check for file integrity. If they got fancy studio mics then they should stop releasing their shit in abysmal framerates.
>>
>>60150336
this image always ticked me off, because it's such a backwards fucking view

90/100 users are just fine with the best available version on mtv/ttn/whatever non-BTN TV tracker you're comparing BTN to

you don't need 20 fucking versions of bosch. tehC is the same shit with 10 versions of one fucking movie

is BTN better in selection? of fucking course. but mtv is fine for just about everyone's basic TV needs

you also can't get into BTN without sucking someone's cock with eye contact, so quit shilling your favorite petboi tracker and fuck off with your tinycock
>>
>>60150315
Through AB
>>
>>60150374
False equivalence. You actually think that not thinking is somehow regarded responsible driving behavior? Are you out of your damn mind?
>>
>>60150377
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>60150382
>you also can't get into BTN without sucking someone's cock with eye contact, so quit shilling your favorite petboi tracker and fuck off with your tinycock
>1 upload on PTP
>sucking someone's cock
This is what people actually believe. It's not our fault you started the RPG late.
>>
>>60150346
driving with music is fine -- it's not going to engage your brain in a manner that is likely to distract you from driving

books, podcasts? fuck off. you're going to miss parts of the book/podcast and miss shit on the road. one of those can result in my immediate death or the immediate death of others

books/podcast can wait
>>
>>60150382
>tehC is the same shit with 10 versions of one fucking movie

What you have just described are called encodes. And not everyone wants the same encode version etc.
>>
>>60150382
BTN has a 4k release. Making it objectively the better choice. I'm fine with having none of the other releases. But if it's true 4k, not some upscale, then that's definetly a version that should be on both trackers.
>>
>>60150374
i see you've never taken a debate class
>>
>>60150410
So listening to news is going to kill me?
>>
>>60150401
>1 upload on PTP
>sucking someone's cock
ah yeah PTP got those approvals to under 6 months yet? or are they still drooling fucking retards about it?
>>
>>60150382
>mtv is fine for just about everyone's basic TV needs
(not true by the way)
Literally anyone who is interested in TV other than currently airing shows popular in the US or Western Europe will find MTV absolutely lacking. In fact, anyone who can use a public tracker will find out that those are better than fucking Empty-V.
Retention sucks as well, like 50% of the torrents over there are unseeded.
>>
>>60150412
you don't need

dvd iso
dvd x264
dvd xvid
bd iso
bd 720
bd 1080
scene dvdrip
scene bdrip
scene 720
scene 1080

of one fucking movie
>>
File: 17792.jpg (763KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
17792.jpg
763KB, 1280x850px
>>60150421
i see you've taken a debate class

>>60150432
but 6 months is part of the requirements, why does it matter
>>
>>60150452
They could trim out the scene releases to be honest if a P2P one exists.
>>
File: RAGE Spongeborb.jpg (25KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE Spongeborb.jpg
25KB, 501x501px
>>60150471
see
>tehC is the same shit with 10 versions of one fucking movie

THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL FUCKING POINT
>>
File: Pepe_6fab4e_5507477.jpg (27KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_6fab4e_5507477.jpg
27KB, 395x578px
>3 more months on teh until BTN
>>
>>60150436
you're posting on 4chan
at 7pm at night usa
it's pretty much all us and western yurop right now you fucking idiot
>>
>>60150436
>so butthurt that muh BTN is under attack
tell us how much better you are than the rest of us again by posting in /ptg/, lad
>>
>>60150486
I wasn't the one arguing with you.

>>60150412
Why not have the best ones only?
>>
is it ok if I only post in game threads on ggn for the sole purpose of levelling up? please respond
>>
AMERICAN GODS KINO TONIGHT
>>
>>60150516
ah but you DID feel the need to fucking act like it

fuck off /ptg/
>>
Anyone got a link to the discord?
>>
>>60150509
Nice implications. Did you just take them out of your ass? MTV is completely useless, regardless if you use BTN or not.
RARBG>TPB>IPT>>>MTV
That's how shit MTV is.

>>60150499
Yeah, and you all listen to currently airing shows and forget about older stuff? Cool.
Fucking plebeians.

>>60150542
Yes.
>>
>>60150583
MTV is ratio-free with no HnR. That has to count for something
>>
What's a good tracker for series (from Netflix or HBO) in Spanish (from Spain, no Mexico/LA) and how do I get there? I only have a RED account. I guess it will take some time.
>>
File: teh.jpg (81KB, 642x385px) Image search: [Google]
teh.jpg
81KB, 642x385px
>The world's fastest Indian
Are they trying to tell us something?
>>
>>60150329
podbean, podcast addict, all free.
>>
>>60150662
I thought podbean just had a free trial
>>
is GGn dead yet?
>>
>>60150599
So is RARBG and TPB, and arguably IPT because buffer is piss easy over there.

>>60150617
Are you the guy who wanted to get into HD-S?
Did you try getting into Bajaunapeli already?
>>
>>60150701
Soon.
>>
>>60150430
It might, depending on the station.
If it's a long haul drive on a major highway in usual traffic, an audiobook or a podcast keeps me focused. Bad weather, heavy traffic or complex directions? No audiobooks or podcasts but maybe music. Your mileage will vary.
>>
This might sound dumb but where can i find German dubbed animus? Im learning German right now and its really easy to use anime to learn.

Sadly AB has only english dubs.
>>
>>60150493
same here brother
>>
>>60150701
30 MINUTES LEFT
>>
>tfw when you've never been on MTV so can't comment on the level of shittiness involved
>>
since ill never get into BTN what the 2nd best tv tracker?
>>
>>60150781
RARBG + TVV
>>
IF YOU HAVE A LARGE GAME PACK TO UPLOAD TO GGN NOW IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET A SNATCH
>>
>>60150796
im waiting for my UGC application to get accepted
>>
I should get in UGC just in case it really stagnates, right?
>>
>>60150781
TVV for stuff that's not on public trackers.
Don't even bother with MTV.

>>60150827
It won't stagnate.
>>
>>60150796
>>60150820
>>60150827
Only hours before GGn becomes useless.

Hope you guys have a UGC account.
>>
>>60150847
i don't think ugc will pull recruitment threads any time soon
>>
>>60150873
Always have your chess pieces positioned in advance.

1st rule of /ptg/ tracker strategy
>>
File: 1492514791057.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1492514791057.png
61KB, 576x507px
Former what.cd user who has been surviving off rutracker for months. What is the best music tracker to be on now? Are any still letting people in who have proof they were in what.cd? What about interviews? I tried Apollo and PTH(or whatever it's called now) a bit ago but their ircs were down. Lastly, are there any other public music trackers that have more or similar high quality selection than rutracker?
>>
>>60150706
>Are you the guy who wanted to get into HD-S?
No. Should I try those two?
>>
>>60150905
hydra.zone
>>
>>60150905
don't start this shit again
>>
>>60150905
H****Z*** is probably the best right now. They've laid low and you won't find much public info.
>>
>>60149772
>What books does this contain?
You can search through the books individually here:
https://share.soupwhale.com/bibliotik/files/

The tar file is just to make them easier to download
>>
>>60150961
you forgot that they don't have any music
>>60150905
do the interview for red
>>
>>60150905
APL and RED have open interviews, APL's IRC is up now so that's probably the easier choice, but RED is arguably a better site. My advice: get on both.
>>
>>60150315
MTV is trash.. i am honestly not seeing why so many people say it's worthwhile. No content, no descriptions.. nada.
>>
5 MINUTES TO THE DEATH OF GGn
>>
Is PTN any good, I am neon not 312c
>>
>>60151049
It's a good way into other trackers like TehC and APL though, since making Elite is really easy there.
>>
>>60151107
PTN? literally what? i've been royalty for so long i don't know your dinky little trackers kid
>>
>>60151137
Is path from MTV to TehC easy or i sthere a account age limit
>>
rest in piss ggn
>>
>>60151166
well you need 2 months for elite, but other than that there are no requirements
>>
>>60151008
quality > quantity
>>
>>60151220
you also need 500gb upload
>>
File: hood-vancouver-riots27rv1.jpg (41KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
hood-vancouver-riots27rv1.jpg
41KB, 620x349px
>gazellegames.net
>>
>>60151263
which you can easily get with bonus points, just seed 50 torrents for 2 months
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vqXsfFltzr
>>
>>60151332
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vqXsfFltzr
wtf zed
>>
>>60151400
I thought that sort of thing turned you on, Nala
>>
>>60151137
for sure it's decent for entry-level progress. but i see ppl recommended it as a solid TV tracker when It's not even passable.
>>
>>60151429
only being inflated by inflating my numbers turns me on dearest zed
>>
>>60150950
and we're off to the shithouse!
>>
>>60151155
Praise the Neon.>>60151429
>>
please remember to add news to the next op, thanks!
>>
>>60151519
NEWS: Only FAGGOTS want news!!!
>>
>>60151039
good advice. well done, anon
>>
>>60151429
pssst, it's "Alan"
>>
File: ptg040417.png (2MB, 1708x1476px) Image search: [Google]
ptg040417.png
2MB, 1708x1476px
>>60151519
here you are
>>
ffs, RED is changing their decision on deleting dead torrents because of metadata? be a man, zed. nala will be able to give you some tips on that.
>>
>>60151453
Yeah, it's pretty crappy in that regard
>>
>>60151601
you'd be better off sticking to public trackers and going up the pyramid starting with MAM
>>
File: 1481682477990.jpg (1MB, 3713x2784px) Image search: [Google]
1481682477990.jpg
1MB, 3713x2784px
How do you deal with depression /ptg/? It's hitting me like a freight train right now. Someone rec me a movie or anime that'll make me feel good
>>
NEW W/ NEWS

>>60151647
>>60151647
>>60151647
>>
>>60151598
If they deleted dead torrents they'd fall behind APL who DO deleted dead torrents because they're for PEOPLe
>>
>>60151657
tokyo godfathers
>>
>The 6 hour FL has now been removed.

RIP in peace GGn
>>
>>60149890
who
what
where
when
>>
>>60151789
>tfw from 0 to 3TB since the announcement
I hope you anons have been working hard
>>
>>60151843
not a weeb, eh?
>>
>>60151910
Oh, what a shame
>>
>>60151843

>who
ahd
>what
recruitment
>where
animebytes poweruser
>when
right now
>>
File: 1478569162512.png (832KB, 562x658px) Image search: [Google]
1478569162512.png
832KB, 562x658px
>>60152253
>animebytes poweruser

I'll get in one day
>>
File: 1481599014668.png (2KB, 244x42px) Image search: [Google]
1481599014668.png
2KB, 244x42px
rlly makes me go hmmm
>>
:^)
>>
>>60153026
> using the smiley with a carat nose on page 10
>>
>>60150662
Yet we're back to our original issue of them being .mp3 links
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.