[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/, redpill me on S7 edge. currently using Google Nexus 5x.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

/g/, redpill me on S7 edge. currently using Google Nexus 5x.
>>
File: 1491775103100.jpg (12KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1491775103100.jpg
12KB, 269x211px
>not using an iphone
>>
>using a phone
>>
get the oneplus 3t wtf ?
>>
>>60146301
No.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>60145976
Edge is the definition of a gimmick and you should stop considering it right now.

>No case looks good
>You can't pick it up from the table
>Needlessly large

Just get a regular s7. Perfect size, perfect battery. Same killer screen and camera. SD card slot. You can root it, that should be enough to convince anyone here.
>>
>>60145976
>redpill me on
You shouldn't own a phone. You're the type of fag who'll start a thread on wifi and switch to lte to bump your own gay nigger threads on /pol/ you gay nigger.
>>
>>60146787
>perfect size
tru
>pefect battery
>tru
>sd card slot
jizz
>killer screen
absolutely

is it the perfect phone?
Maybe, but the S8 is looking real nice right about now.
>>
>>60145976
>redpill me on X

just fuck off back to your containment board >>>/pol/
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>60146914
Never buy version 1 of any electronics. The S8 will be improved upon during the year. The S7 is still amongst the best Android has to offer in 2017. I will jump onboard once the size is fixed, because massive phones have always been a retarded idea.
>>
>>60146977
TW hate is 100% justified, but complaining about it isn't. You can theme it to a stock Android look.
>>
>>60145976
>redpill me
The S7 Edge is a ((((((((((((((Jewish))))))))))))))) conspiracy.
>>
S7 is Samsung's last great phone. Unless they decide to make their best flagship with a flat screen.
>>
>>60146787
>>60146914
Does the S7 have custom ROM support?
>>
>>60147766
Little bit, check out XDA forums
>>
>>60147427
>TW hate is 100% justified
Not anymore honestly, especially with how easy it is to theme. TW is fine IMO, it's all the Samsung versions of Google apps that are the problem now, but even those can be disabled.

I used a S2 and S3 and touchwiz on those was hell. TW on the S7 is slightly uglier than "stock android", but it's decent and not super laggy like it used to be.
>>
>redpill me on x meme
>so many triggered ledditors
when will the faggit invasion meme end
>>
>>60145976
> redpill
Eat a cyanide pill you waste of air.
>>
Do not bother with the edge variant. It tends to go on sale for a reason. The edges are too pronounced and cause a hassle when trying to use the screen. Just get the Galaxy S7 if you want that generation of phone.
>>
>>60148701
Redpill is a reddit meme numbnuts.
>>
>>60145976
>micro USB
>>
>>60148722
>>60148701
>>60146946
>>60146877
Sorry, I'm new here. I saw it in another thread and figured it was the term for this kind of post. Won't happen again
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.