[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Guy-Fawkes-super-hero.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Guy-Fawkes-super-hero.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
This is for research purposes only.
I want to become Super-anonymous!

1. How do I go completely anonymous online? As in, not share my real IP address? buy a vpn? are the vpns truly trustable?

2. Is TOR compromised? Enough to never be trusted again?

3. What else can I use / do to visit normie websites but stay anonymous?

4. What can I use / do to visit dark-web? [Nah, i don't want to buy drugs or 3d-lolies, just want to look or info relating to ayy lmaos for a literary project]

5. what are some other innovative ways of sharing data online? i know of torrent. Ares / limewire used to be a thing in my childhood. what else is new?

6. Do specific OS's matter in anonymity? I'll even consider installing gentoo.
>>
>>60139306
>This is for research purposes only.

As a kid my dad told me he bought Playboy for "the articles." In other news, no one believes you.
>>
>>60139331
>Playboy for "the articles."
but they are actually well-written.

>no one believes you
oh dear, i'm surprised.

anyway, got an answer for the questions in OP?
>>
It's over. They're watching you by satellite. The rest of your life will be feeling guilty for the things you did while each person in your town comes together to teach you how to be a "decent person"

It happened to most of us. That's why this isn't popular anymore. It happened to me. It's gang stalking, but the government wants it. They just want us all to stop looking what they don't like.
>>
>>60139365
get help anon
>>
I hear tor exit nodes are owned by those who keep track of such things.

It was recently revealed that everything has backdoors. Hardware and Software.
>>
>>60139377
See OP? It's happening again. This poster is one of them. This is all they say.
>>
>>60139306
Buy and old muscle car and buy everything with cash or prepaid cards. Then travel the world visiting various wireless hotspots with a spoofed mac address.

or, you know, dont go online.
>>
The problem isn't going anonymous, that can be done.

The issue you run into is if your "normie" presence drops off the internet completely it's no better. It does not take a genius to figure out that your not dead, and that you purposely decided to hide yourself. So your really not fully anonymous. So you need to keep up your normie presence. Boot up chrome, check your facebook, etc. at least a couple times a day.
>>
>>60139365
>They're watching you by satellite
i hope they like my 3 incher, and hairy asshole.

>feeling guilty
do THEY fell guilty? well, guess what, neither do I.

>decent person
as long as i don't hurt people physically, i am a decent enough person in my own eyes. so fuck that holier-than-though bullshit.

>gang stalking
i like to call it celebrity stalking. and i love to feel important. so, i welcome it.

>They just want us all to stop looking what they don't like
this i agree with.
and would never stop doing.

>>60139387
yes, i just want to know if there's a way to at east fill up the leaks to a certain acceptable extent?
>>
Setup wifi extensions that link your house to a nearby business with free Wi-Fi. Use Tails Linux that routes everything through TOR and use a proxy on your internet browser (e.g GOOD LUCK IM BEHIND 7 PROXIES). Use a paid proxy, but pay with a gift card you bought with cash while wearing gloves to prevent fingerprints in a store with no cameras.
>>
>>60139425

Gotcha. You just don't want to be on a silver platter.
>>
>>60139398
kek, unironically a good reply.

>>60139408
hmm, smart idea to keep acting like a normie.

>>60139432
good suggestion, unironically.
kek, i sure am glad i made this thread.
>>
>>60139445
Use two computers. With one, browse using Chrome and keep your Facebook up to date. Use a paid proxy connected to your bank to torrent TV shows or vidya and what not.

Use your gift card proxy on your second computer (with Tails etc) to look at, purchase, and talk about less than legal goods and so on.

You can't be invisible but you can wear camoflage.
>>
>>60139398
>live exactly like the Gorillaz bassist
>>
does anyone know where -
>1 PLAY gDQbo Kojow D3kwdb 3CtWm Waok Xvfp /
comes from? [remove spaces obviously]
it starts off with your home ip address, you know the 127.0.0 one?

i only remember that we need to install some 3rd party software for it. can't remember which one though.

>>60139475
>You can't be invisible but you can wear camoflage.
hmm, exactly what i'm going for. thanks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.