[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VPN is slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 530174-nordvpn-logo.png (8KB, 333x245px) Image search: [Google]
530174-nordvpn-logo.png
8KB, 333x245px
Is anybody's VPN been very slow lately?

I use NordVPN, and it's been slow as fuck since the FCC ruling allowing ISPs to track and sell user data created a wave of normies suddenly jumping on the VPN bandwagon.

Are you too experiencing slow down on your VPN provider, or is it just mine?
>>
Mullvad's speeds haven't changed
>>
>>60135236
AirVPN here, nothing's changed. The servers that were slow have remained slow, the ones that were fast are still fast.
>>
>>60135331
I'm trying airvpn. Which ones are considered fast?
>>
>>60135236
you realize that the fcc rule they took away was never actually put into effect in the first place yet?

you are a fucking tool
>>
>>60135625
I usually have the best luck with NL servers. your mileage may vary.

I'm also slowing myself down by using TCP instead of UDP
>>
>>60135638
Where did I say anything negative about the FCC ruling?

I just said normies are jumping on the VPN bandwagon because of the publicity VPN services have received after the FCC ruling.
>>
>>60135655
and i say you are a fucking tool and have no idea what you are talking about.

fuck off kid, take your made up bullshit back to /r/vpn
>>
purevpn hasnt changed, still the same as its been

problem is faggots are getting pretty much every server range banned except for a couple
>>
>>60135731
are there any VPNs out there that haven't been completely banned yet?
>>
>>60135699
Please explain.

What I alleged is that the scrapping of the rule has created a lot of concern and paranoia among normies, and my VPN service (NordVPN) may have become overloaded because of the new users.

The scrapped rule may not have been in effect (waiting to come into effect in future) when it was scrapped, but it did bring the attention to a lot of people who didn't even know about VPNs previously.

What did I say that was materially wrong?

Actually point it out instead of being a cunt.
>>
>>60135745
You really think that's a new idea, Sherlock? People have been shitposting and getting their asses banned with VPN services for pretty much as long as there have been VPN services, and they did it with proxy servers before that. Of course they're all banned.
>>
>>60135786
There are people who are somehow continuously evading bans (e.g. the BLACKED poster on /tv/ and /pol/) even after 4chan started range-banning mobile IPs.

Where are they getting the seemingly endless supply of unbanned IPs from unbanned ranges?
>>
>>60135810
youre assuming thats one poster and not several people jumping on a shitposting bandwagon because they, like the original guy, like this particular way of making anons mad
>>
>>60135786

Didn't Moot say he banned tens of thousands of spam IP's from Kimmo?

I wonder how that fat fuck got so many unbanned IP's.
>>
>>60135699
>>60135638
>Current status of /g/ reading comprehension
>>
>>60136282
Botnet. Like an actual botnet in the original sense of the term, a bunch of malware-infected PCs across the world that can be made to run some kind of program for their master.
>>
>>60136311
>ywn send ten bags of heroin to Russia so that a Russian hacker would code up a botnet for you to post bannable 4chan threads on
>>
>>60136348
it'd be a lot easier these days. There's whole darknet forums where people buy and sell services like that. Either malware platforms, or access to an existing botnet. Like AWS, only for shady cybercrime shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.