[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many pajeets working in IT everywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: indian%20gold%20shirt_0[1].jpg (39KB, 634x424px) Image search: [Google]
indian%20gold%20shirt_0[1].jpg
39KB, 634x424px
Why are there so many pajeets working in IT everywhere?
>>
They come extremely cheap and management either doesn't care or is too stupid to see their degrees are from diploma mills and their resumes are forged
>>
>>60129218
They have a big outsourcing industry, which motivates them to take up computer science in college, which further expands the industry and the cycle goes on.
>>
Cheap labor, and India is 12 hours time difference so they can be tech support while north America is asleep

My office is flooded with "engineers" who are Indian. I was asked to send someone a command they needed to run, and I foolishly started the statement with $ as is standard when representing that it's meant to run in a terminal window.

I spent half a day debugging why "the command didn't work" when I finally learned he was including the $ in it

They have zero capacity for actual technical understanding. Absolutely infuriating.
>>
1,326,801,576 of them
>>
>lookup a tutorial on a subject, say Ruby

>Velcom to a ni ew tutoriawl on rubee, eye vuil sta wi som common kestons

Dammit I hate when that happens I have a hard time understanding most of what they say
>>
>>60130972
Java is worse for this. Especially anything to do with web servers.
>>
>>60129218
>pajeets to the left of me
>ranjeets to the right
>here I am stuck in the middle with poo
>>
>>60131890
Do they at least poo in the loo?
>>
>>60129218
because IT requires English,so companies search for the cheapest English speaking worker which is India. It like Mexicans for labor,now if Mexicans spoke English you would get Mexicans not Indians.
>>
>>60132660
But I do get mexicans. When ever I call my amex and ask about points or a charge I get a call center in mexico. I've got np with it desu. It's better than a Tamisha or some dumb white boy
>>
>>60132715
You should,they will steal your info, they are payed weekly what most people get payed in a day.Anytime opportunity to get your info, they will try to scam call you
>>
>>60129218
we have these threads every day. all these low level tech plebs think it's actually an issue to be considered.
>>
>>60131799
lmao try finding any decent videos on data structures in C
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.