[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been monitoring this site all morning on request by a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: unity-strength-ms.jpg (24KB, 621x413px) Image search: [Google]
unity-strength-ms.jpg
24KB, 621x413px
I have been monitoring this site all morning on request by a colleague who brought your community to my attention, and I am astonished by the amount casual racism and hate of foreigners discussed about its threads. E.g., referring to all Indians as "Pajeet." (For the record, this is also my name which makes it personally hateful.)

To clear up misconceptions and outright deceits a lot many of you have:

YES, I, like others, came to these states LEGALLY under the H-1B program.

YES, I provide a knowledge and ability LACKING in your country; hence, my visa to HELP you.

Technology is an amazing force which should be harnessed to bring the world's people together, not divide us.

Be rest assured: you are on the WRONG side of the industry if you continue down this path. And I see why so many of your careers begin now to suffer.
>>
>>60127845
fuck off with your shitposting
>>
>>60127845
Nice bait. Pajeet is a made up meme name, no one is actually called that.
>>
File: 1396986563015.jpg (468KB, 934x703px) Image search: [Google]
1396986563015.jpg
468KB, 934x703px
>>60127845

Nice shitpost pajeet.

Technology exists to spread hatred more efficiently.
>>
You just deleted the thread where you claimed to be an indian working at google and got called out for it.

It's getting embarrassing.
>>
>>60127891

See you in hell for that picture and the sad laugh it provided.
>>
>>60127906
To elaborate, how do I know its you?

- same lameass writing style
- lots of emtpy phrases with hardly any valuable information or insights.
- same illogical arguments (e.g. "this is also my name which makes it personally hateful")
- same indian butthurt, and same desire to show of as having a successfull IT career.
>>
>>60127845
I do it for fun and because it offends you pajeet, I honestly don't care about you. Now stay out of my country.
>>
File: 4L_G77XuB92.jpg (89KB, 485x723px) Image search: [Google]
4L_G77XuB92.jpg
89KB, 485x723px
The first country we will depopulate will be India.
>>
>>60127845
>>
Can you get a H-1B to market AMD products on 4chan?
>>
File: A FUCKING WAGGON WHEEL.png (89KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING WAGGON WHEEL.png
89KB, 1350x900px
>>60127845
>>
File: GNU kids on the block.jpg (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GNU kids on the block.jpg
144KB, 800x600px
Even RMS approves of curryniggers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.