[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re: Fraudulent FCC comments NET Neutrality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FRAUD.png (128KB, 640x263px)
FRAUD.png
128KB, 640x263px
someone created standard text in support of getting rid of net neutrality, and that link is being flooded with it. Pages and pages of the following response:

I was outraged by the Obama/Wheeler FCC's decision to reclassify the Internet as a regulated "public utility" under a Depression-era law written for the old Ma Bell telephone monopoly. Government utility regulation of the Internet risks devastating private investment, undermining competition, and stalling innovation. It also puts consumers at serious risk of being hit with a new "broadband tax" to cover the lack of private sector investment due to these regulations. The liberal extremist groups that ginned up fake support for reclassification include the group Free Press, which was cited 62 times in the Title II order. Free Press was founded by ultraliberal college professor Robert McChesney who has admitted: "At the moment, the battle over network neutrality is not to completely eliminate the telephone and cable companies. We are not at that point yet. But the ultimate goal is to get rid of the media capitalists in the phone and cable companies and to divest them from control." Clearly, these extremists groups are openly hostile to America's free-market economy. The Trump/Pai FCC is right to revisit this issue. I urge you to stand up to the radical extremists who took over the FCC under Obama and protect our free-market Internet by rescinding the Title II order.

An Activist group is already on the hunt. They called 313 of the comments. Not ONE of those 313 said they did it. More then half of the people contacted even knew what Net Neutrality even was. The best though was 5 were DECEASED!

CROOKS
>>
The form letter looks like moron wrote it!
>>
>>60119766
This looks like some copy pasta, not something serious. Even if that's not the intent.
>>
WOW! That is UNREAL!
>>
They signed up real people for fake comments on the FCC and that isn't serious?
>>
Looks Serious to me
>>
>>60119766
>The liberal extremist groups...
Stopped reading right there. It's not even a legit opinion if it's just bipartisan bitching/pissing contest.
>>
>>60119834
this
>>
File: HEY YOU.png (3KB, 555x122px) Image search: [Google]
HEY YOU.png
3KB, 555x122px
>>60119766
>>60120022
>>
>>60119766
>America's free-market economy.
America doesn't have a free-market economy. Zero developed nations do. They have a mixed economy because free-markets are easily abused and manipulated. That's why we have minimum wages and internet neutrality.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.