[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5053.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5053.png
28KB, 300x300px
Another one bites the dust!
>>
Welcome to two years ago
>>
>>60118986
It's official now
>>
>>60118972
Now we wait for 4chan to die
>>
>>60119340
>4chan has outlived most sites and meme apps
wew
tbqh even SA and YTMND are still around
Was venture capital backing of startups a mistake?
>>
>>60119340
Did you see the increase rank? Not likely
>>
I would have a lot of fun trolling people with this
>>
Goodnight sweet prince. I enjoyed triggering normies on my campus with you.
>>
>>60118972
It was dead as soon as the handles were mandatory. and they werent even trying when they made the handles optional, but in the bitchy passive aggressive "opt-out" kind of optional.
>>
>>60122009
>make a yak saying something along the lines of
>"So I heard some loud music and weed smoke next door. I noticed there was a lot of unusual activity and foot traffic around the neighborhood. Turns out someone was having a loud party so I called the cops. 5 minutes later 3 police cars arrive and 5 underage teens have been ticketed for drinking."
>>
>>60122068
Do you go to PSU?
>>
>>60122094
No, Texas A&M
>>
>>60118972
It was only ever just people asking for drugs or sex on there anyways. Who cares?
>>
File: pasta.jpg (35KB, 702x536px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
35KB, 702x536px
>>60119571
SA is dying out too ;_;
>>
What is that? I'm probably an old fart for not knowing what that is
>>
>>60123697
Yik yak
>>
>>60118972
Finally
>>
>>60118972
m
>>
>>60123697
Social media app where posts are tied to a location they're posted from. So if you were at university campus you'd see posts made by other people on the same campus.
>>
>>60118972
I remember seeing this on campus. They had cute little booths in our hallways trying to get us to use it, but no one seemed to be biting.
>>
Good riddance.
>>
>>60118972
Man this app was fun during Trump's campaign
F
>>
>>60118972
>Try to make an anonymity app

>strip the anonymity part

They deserved to fail.
>>
>>60118972
Jodel is next
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.