[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Join the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: 1493223172621.jpg (415KB, 3725x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1493223172621.jpg
415KB, 3725x1054px
The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Join the next generation of computing, designed by dynamic futurist JEFF BATIO.
>>
File: 1493224626076.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493224626076.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
"dynamic futurist: This is a term I coined to represent someone who doesn't 'see' the future based on studying the trends being created by others, but instead is someone who helps to create the future by dynamically acting to create and make a better world for us all. Think of Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to name but a few." -Jeff Batio
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
"There are those that will love what you are doing and those that will be haters. In the end you have to follow your own dreams and try to make our world a better place than how you found it. Innovation is a very disruptive beast, but if it is the right thing at the right time, than success shall be yours. If not, then keep moving forward and try again.

In the end, my advice to all is to work hard, work smart, believe with all your heart, never surrender, never give up and never stop asking...What if?"
- J. Batio
>>
>>60094227
I take it this was another non-starter?
>>
Just like Mr. Batio, Mr. Walter Seer is a dynamic futurist who believes in human progress with all his heart.
>>
>>60094227
This isn't even usefull
>>
File: Nokia_N-Gage.png (429KB, 765x420px) Image search: [Google]
Nokia_N-Gage.png
429KB, 765x420px
Kinda reminds me of this
>>
Mr Batio seems like a pretrntious tech design illiterate
>>
>>60094227
widescreen laptop - OK, I understand, might have a use but a laptop with 2 screens? That's retarded.
>>
"I believe design is about creating solutions not compromises. The human interface is the only thing that matters and ideas need to support the human | machine interaction." -Jeff Batio
>>
>>60094244
ffs, what a load of pretentious bullshit
>>
Unless it can do something like break the keyboard into half for extra portability this looks retarded
>>
File: a30.jpg (10KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
a30.jpg
10KB, 252x256px
>>60094227
>>60094244
>>
>>60094270
>Dune is real
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.