[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xpadder connoisseur please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wewe.jpg (110KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
wewe.jpg
110KB, 1024x743px
I used this shit on my usb controller to play a game, and now the configs I made won't go away, uninstalling it didn't fix, neither did creating a new profile, they just pile up.
I need help fast, can't play anything like this.

Unrelated(?) pic
>>
just... delete them?
saged
>>
>>60090482
delete what dude
I already tried deleting all the profiles and temporary files xpadder creates, no success
>>
>>60090492
>I have all these bottles on my desk and I threw them away but they're still there!!!
Use whatever tool you prefer to find out what files xpadder is reading from and delete them.
>>
>>60090504
there's the thing man, It isn't xpadder anymore, even with it uninstalled the configs stay. It's like it's branded in the registry and never goes away anymore
>>
>>60090552
what are you even trying to do through xpadder?
>>
>>60090556
okay, I'm gonna detail the whole story, here is what happened:
I downloaded Xpadder to play a game in a controller because the game only recognized keyboard, it worked well and all. But after finishing the game, I tried to deactivate the profile on xpadder, since I wont need it anymore, and It said it was deactivated and deleted, but the controller buttons keep corresponding to the same keyboard keys as if the profile was still up, and making a new profile to "overwrite" the old one just makes it worse because instead of substituing the pressed key, it just presses both, the old and the new one.
>>
>>60090621
lmao
stop using xpadder
>>
>>60090630
too late for that now, I think I'll just reinstall windows and be done with it, god damn
>>
>>60090673
wait what?
wait are you saying xpadder spams inputs even when it's uninstalled and not running?
>>
>>60090840
exactly, thank you very much for finally understanding
>>
>>60090862
have you tried actually opening xpadder and y'know, unbinding things?
>>
>>60090877
have you tried reading the previous messages?
>>
>>60090939
no, why?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.