[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvI_mrQYaF8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is this guy trying to scam poor script kiddies?

- 30min video
- High amount of tech slang
- Girl smiling every minute
- Device that can hack anything
- 100$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvI_mrQYaF8
>>
>>60087504
Perfectly moral. Dumb people are born to get fucked.
>>
>>60088263
whatre you a soseopath?
>>
Do you need to know anything to be a low level pen tester?

>Simple scripting language that you can edit in a simple text editor like notepad
>Watch the multicoloured LED go!
>Spends the next 5 minutes mumbling on about nothing
>If I use the word "attack" alot, I must know what im doing
>hack is spelt "hak"
>Comments section is a circle jerk of edgy kids. One had an orgasm over a script using ".txt" extension, clearly showing he can't even use python
>This video feels like it's trying to be edgy

I know jack about Penetration testing but I agree, it feels like its going for the script kiddies who have access to mommy's card. I gave up after 5 minutes, anyways, i could no longer hear the guy over his shirt. The fact the girls face is as flat as her chest was bothering me too.

If you've got a bitch to please my penis as I watch, atleast get someone hotter. Otherwise, shes literally useless.
>>
how is this any different from the rubber ducky?
>>
>>60088422
the pen testers where i work do everything from social engineering to reverse engineering our fingerprint readers and remote management software to get into our shit

surprisingly pretty much the only stuff that compromises us is very small things that people mistakenly do
>>
>>60087504
wasnt the hak5 pineapple legit tho?
>>
>>60088422
There's a good deal you need to learn before you'll be successful at it, but most of the exploits are written by the higher level people/actual programmers. I've taken a few PoC exploits and modified bits that needed modification for CTF challenges, but I've not yet delved into creating them myself/finding security flaws in software.

Most of the exploits that are successful require a level of social engineering to get deployed on the target machine, or there's a spray n pray method that hits low hanging fruit browsing warez, torrents, and other disreputable sites. Remote exploits are a lot harder to pull off, and often need a privilege escalation exploit available on the target machine for any truly useful attack. So, even with metasploit, usually you have to get them to click a url, or install and run a program before you actually get in there, which is something most skiddies don't put the effort into.
>>
>>60087504
It's not worth the price. Fun to play with. Kid i know bought one.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.