[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ I am that retard from last night and I need help. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hi /g/ I am that retard from last night and I need help. I have built a PC to play dota and can't be assed forking out $200 to buy windows and I'm trying to pirate it with as little hassle/risk as possible. I have rufus and a windows 7 iso but heres my question.

Do I need rufus to turn the windows7 iso file into a compatible file for usb transfer?

tried google, but still no help. Thanks in advance.
>>
You know, a google search for "how to use rufus to create win7 usb" would give you a better answer than anyone here.
>>
>>60086254
no, you can make it bootable manually but it's much easier and hassle-free with rufus.
>>
>>60086309
so i mean, with rufus/manually making it bootable would the iso not install win7 on my new pc?

must i first make the win7 iso bootable before it is able to install on the new pc? afaik an iso was designed to be burnt onto a cd but I don't have a cd drive thing.
>>
You can get a copy of windows for free legally, but the code gets tied to your hardware. Not gonna tell you how because this isnt indian tech support.
>>
>>60086388
please tell, anon.
>>
>>60086371
win7 isos are bootable by default, but the way to boot CDs are to boot USB drives is different so other than just copying the content of the iso image to the flash drive (in case of windows) other steps must be made, such as partitioning right, setting up boot sector etc. rufus does this all for you.

note: with gnu/linux or BSD isos you might read "writing the iso to the flash drive as an image" mode with dd or win32diskimager. This does NOT work with windows isos.
>>
>>60086458
thank you friend, you've answered my question.

http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
does anyone know if this torrents from this site is legit and has no viruses?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.