[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Clean up' a PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: if6an1jyr0ix.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
if6an1jyr0ix.png
102KB, 241x228px
>Hey anon, you seem to be quite good with computers. Could you clean up my laptop for me someday?
What do? I don't even have access to the Internet so I can't download CCleaner or something.
>>
Bring a flash drive with your tools, and an external to back up their shit when you inevitably have to reinstall Windows.
>>
>>60083985
Don't accept vague meta shit jobs like this in the first place. They're rarely worth the investment. Because
>the machine will still be slow as fuck because it's a $400 Acer from Best Buy and there's not much you can do
>any virus the dumb bitch/chad downloads within the next year is your fault
>any hardware problem within the next year is also your fault
>>
don't. The obvious thing is just reinstall the OS but it probably took them 5 years of installing random software and changing settings unknowingly to get it like this and they'll blame you. Also their documents are probably spread 60% in downloads, 10% in documents and 30% in some random name temp folder.

If someone ever asks you this just say no
>hey anon you are good with building houses
>could you come clean up my house someday
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>60083985
Save the nudes
>>
>>60084047
>>60084026
this OP don't do it. The reason their PC is shit isn't because it isn't "clean". It's because it's 5 years old and low end, has a HDD, 2nd gen i3 and 2GB ram. Also they probably installed two antivirus suites, 3 toolbars and 5 PC cleanup and driver tools running in the background constantly.

Everything break afterwards will be your problem. If you want to take the easy way out tell them to buy a new PC but really just don't do it at all
>>
find . -type f -regex '.*[0-9][0-9][0-9]s\.jpg$' -ok rm {} \;
>>
>>60083985
as in format C: then leave it

Also >>60084026
>>60084134
have the right ideas
>>
>>60083985
Hey anon2, you seem to be quite good with manual labor. Could you clean my toilet for me someday?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.