[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OS records where I download every file from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471305346697.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1471305346697.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>OS records where I download every file from
>>
>>60077418
as does your isp
your local cable guy
pretty much anyone with access to the servers you download from
your internet browser
aaand any other idiot which is capable of intercepting your traffic.
>>
>>60077526
I use a vpn.
>>
>>60077606
oh, well then you can add them to that list of faggots watching you
>>
File: gnuohno.jpg (186KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
gnuohno.jpg
186KB, 690x460px
>>60077418
>Using a non-free operating system
>>
>>60077657
This so much. Unless you are running the vpn yourself or know the person running it, you are paying somebody to look at your internet traffic. Or if it's free, you know they're selling it.
>>
>>60077657
>transmitting non-encrypted traffic
>ever
>>
>>60078905
>being unaware that backdoors are in every form of encryption
when did this place get so normified?
relentless shitposting faggotry, relentless shillfaggotry
danm near endless stupidity even though it's not the least bit lulzy
>>
>>60078969
Please feel free to show me the oh' so clear weaknesses in modern day encryption.
>>
>>60077418
Lol Rekt
>>
>>60078969
>in every form of encryption
kek
Even the ones that governments are getting butthurt about not being able to backdoor?

Listen, when the Kings of spying themselves have a shitfit about some forms of encryption and want them banned, that's how you know to trust some forms of encryption.
The kings of spying? Britain of course. Anything they try and ban is safe to use.
>>
>>60077418

>OS downloads every file I record
>my computer
>>
>>60078986
learn to search shit for yourself faggot.
stupid motherfuck cuck bitch, research is a vital skill in this life and your stupid fuck bitch cuckass should learn it.
>>
>>60079598
>I don't have any proof of what I'm saying and I'm going into full defense mode
The post
>>
>>60079498
obfuscation>encryption
encryption will always eventually fail, so long as someone who's determined enough has enough time/resources to accomplish their task

>Even the ones that governments are getting butthurt about not being able to backdoor?
that used to be the case. now i find it hard to believe anything is safe while also not being a honeypot.
i mean why else would they make so much noise about something they don't want their enemies to use...
>>
>>60078852
delusional faggit detected
>>
>>60079632
it's literally in the first post you linked too you fucking dumbass.
>BACK DOORS
ie, glitches and/or obfuscated code in place to allow the idiots who know it's there access to your already fundamentally flawed encyption programs.
>>
>>60079598
>cuckass cuck
trying a bit too hard to fit in m8
>>
>>60079690
There is no link here m8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.