[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of portable speaker do you use? Where do you mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 01bluetooth.jpg (247KB, 612x422px) Image search: [Google]
01bluetooth.jpg
247KB, 612x422px
What kind of portable speaker do you use?
Where do you mostly use it?

Would you recommend it to someone?
>>
>>60077194
the only speakers i use are in my soundproof basement because i will kill myself if anyone in real life hears my degenerate music
>>
Honestly not out somewhere AND at the same time have to listen to my meme music, so I don't see the need. If I'm entertaining some guests I just use my living room stereo. If I'm out at the beach or whatever I just enjoy the nature.
>>
File: 71PenzObhzL._SL1321_.jpg (178KB, 1321x782px) Image search: [Google]
71PenzObhzL._SL1321_.jpg
178KB, 1321x782px
I use a Amazon's Basics brand bluetooth speaker. I use it when I am doing chores, cooking, and when I want to listen to a podcast while falling to sleep. I also have a waterproof one in my shower to listen to podcasts when showering and shaving.

I guess I would recommend them, but they aren't anything special.
>>
File: 1493152203535.jpg (52KB, 495x358px) Image search: [Google]
1493152203535.jpg
52KB, 495x358px
>>
Harman kardon studio 3. Use it whenever I want to listen to music around the house while cooking or cleaning.
UE boom 2 that mainly resides in the shower.

Would recommend both of them actually. The studio sounds better, but the boom is way smaller and waterproof
>>
File: what-are-earbuds-300x285[1].jpg (13KB, 300x285px) Image search: [Google]
what-are-earbuds-300x285[1].jpg
13KB, 300x285px
>>60077194
running
cleaning

yes
>>
>>60077194

I have a JBL Flip 3 that I use at work sometimes.

I like it, holds a decent charge and sounds good for the inherent limitations of the form-factor.
>>
>>60077194
none because I'm not a nigger who plays his music in public
>>
>>60077194
https://www.amazon.com/LG-HBS-770-Wireless-Stereo-Headset/dp/B01EKDVHZY

I use it at the gym and at home. Awesome battery life. I used to think wireless headphones were a meme, but it's nice being able to walk away from my computer or phone without having to take my headset off and still get audio.
>>
>>60077194
>What kind of portable speaker do you use?
A Logiix Blue Piston
>Where do you mostly use it?
At work mostly. I can throw it on a flat surface on the equipment I use or drop it into the cup holder if I go outside and use the forklift.
>Would you recommend it to someone?
Probably. It sounds better than most speakers in that price range that I've heard and gets loud enough to be heard over the machinery, good enough for me.
>>
>>60077194
I will rip your ass if I catch u at my hood boomboxing shitty music all around with your fellaz.
>>
I have a Bose SoundLink Mini 2. Its got a very good sound and battery life but was expensive.
>>
>>60077740
you ain't gonna do shit pussy white boy
>>
>>60077194
> What kind of portable speaker do you use?
Sardine 019

> Where do you mostly use it?
Home, while doing chores or repairs where earbuds will or might get in the way or I'm doing them together with someone else.

> Would you recommend it to someone?
Yes, it's overall a good thing. But it has some self-discharge over time.

If you don't like that, the Xiaomi stereo speakers are probably better.
>>
File: 713ClaQkXCL._SL1500_[1].jpg (245KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
713ClaQkXCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
245KB, 1500x929px
I use one of these, for my PC on the rare occasion I need an actual speaker.
>>
>>60077194
is this that german guy?
anyway, xiaomeme rectangular speaker seems pretty nice from review.
could use it on my shit box, since i removed the old speakers for mad weight reduction.
>>
>>60077194
bose soundlink colour
wowee speaker (dunno model, the one that sticks to stuff)
>>
>>60077636
/thread
>>
Ueboom waterproof and not easy to kill
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.