[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 25

File: the_hero_we_deserve_and_need.jpg (86KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
the_hero_we_deserve_and_need.jpg
86KB, 450x600px
Previous thread: >>60062684

Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.

Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources:
Your friendly neighborhood search engine (try to use a search engine that respects your benis such as searx, ixquick or startpage).

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ help %command%
$ %command% -h
$ %command% --help

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

>What distro should I choose?
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux

>What are some cool programs?
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page

>What are some cool terminal commands?
http://www.commandlinefu.com/
http://bropages.org/

>Where can I learn the command line?
http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
http://linuxcommand.org/tlcl.php
http://www.grymoire.com/Unix/

>Where can I learn more about Free Software?
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html

>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/749768
/t/'s GNU/Linux Training Videos: >>>/t/713097

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
http://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy
>>
File: PCLinuxOS.png (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PCLinuxOS.png
37KB, 500x500px
First for PCLinuxOS!
>>
File: 1463284325031.gif (836KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463284325031.gif
836KB, 300x300px
Second for helping the GNU Project and the Free Software Movement
https://www.gnu.org/help/help.html
>>
nth for void, gentoo, devuan, alpine, crux, slackware, source mage.
>>
>>60070054

That's my nigga
>>
Why does the OpenSUSE installer default to btrfs, when it's still not a very reliable filesystem?
>>
All of my laptops are broken and I'm stuck using an Asus netbook (1005ha I think) for work. Will Gnome 3 run smoothly enough on this thing? Is Budgie any faster? If possible I'd like to stay away from tiling WMs or Gnome 2 throwbacks
>>
Is Solus stable enough to use for work? Is most software compatible with it? Has anyone done any serious Perl web dev on it?
>>
>>60070110
Because opensuse is a great idea with a crappy realisation
>>
>>60070192
Is it 1999?
>>
>>60070210
Thank god for Geckolinux.
>>
>>60070210

How so? Please elaborate, I'm very interested.
>>
I repost my stupid question from the old thread. So, how can i get my username if i already work as root? I tried create a variable before i change user by root, but it is doesn't works - the variable contains "0".

#here i am a simple user yet
let BLABLA=$USER
if [ $USER != 'root' ]; then
echo ":("
else
echo "$BLABLA" #0 (zero)
#how can i get my username here? $USER is "root" now
fi
>>
>>60070054
>nth for void
Yes my fellow black-coloroued anon
>>
>>60070218
Perl is great for modern web dev since Plack has been a thing
>>
>>60070253
perl in gerneral is great
>>
>>60070237
echo $SUDO_USER should work if you used sudo.
>>
>>60070249
How does Void compare to Arch? Is Void suitable for every day use even if I do normie stuff?
>>
>>60070262
Its a shame PHP won. If it wasn't for it being so easy to use on shared hosting we'd be living in a Perl dominated world right now
>>
>>60070303
what is non-normie stuff?
>>
>>60070302
Oh, yes, thanks a lot!
>>
>>60070253
>>
>>60070341
why
perl -e 'map{my$qw;map{!$q[$_]&&rand>.993?do{$q[$_]=${[qw$Just another Perl hacker$]}[$qq++].q$.$x5 .q$ $x5;$qq=$qq>3?0:$qq}:0;$q[$_]?do{($qx, $q[$_])=split//,$q[$_],2;$qw.=$qx}:{$qw.=q$ $}}1..70;;print$qw,$/;select$a,$a,$a,.06}1..300'
>>
>>60070157
Anyone?
>>
>>60070303
Risking to be lynched, I use to say that

>Void is like Arch, but a little easier for noobs like me.

Has some kind of guided installation process iirc, is cutting edge iirc and it has all software you would find in onther distros. Lacks AUR afaik and, idk, pretty much same philosophy.
>>
File: 1466413390450.jpg (142KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
1466413390450.jpg
142KB, 1024x765px
What are some cool terminal commands?
>>
>>60070386
Sudo poweroff
>>
>>60070386
$ date +'hello world'
hello world
$ ^world^faggot
date +'hello faggot'
hello faggot
>>
>>60070386
eclean-kernel
>>
>>60070386
sudo apt-get purge $(vrms -s)
>>
>>60070229
>no Lumina edition
Dropped.
>>
>>60070386
dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sda

Make sure you run it as root.
>>
>>60070502
found the 12 year old
>>
>>60070157
Since you don't want GNOME 2 throwbacks, GNOME 3 or stuff based on it and KDE are your only options. None of these are that "light". I use Debian Stretch w/ GNOME 3, animations off on my haswell i3 laptop and shitty 5k rpm hdd. Albeit a bit slow to open programs and not perfectly smooth I would still recommend it.
>>
>>60070502
Are you aware that drives have numbers?
>>
>>60070502
Fun game. There is a 1 in 2^(number of bits of storage on your drive) chance that everything on it will stay the same.
>>
How the hell can I make this persist through boots? Mate and gnome offer the functionality with their gui but xfce does not.

>xmodmap -e "keycode 66 = ISO_Level3_Shift"
>>
PUPPY LINUX

WHAT DISTRO/VARIANT/FLAVOUR
>>
>>60070633
add it to autostart?
>>60070648
stop yelling, jesus christ
>>
>>60070303
Void's much better than Arch for me, for a lot of reasons. Runit best init, xbps works slightly better than pacman and there's xbps-src. Feels cleaner and faster.. I just hope it's not going to die in the next years.
>>
>>60070648
Start with the latest Puppy. It likely has more features and less problems. If you want the widest possible selection of applications use the latest puppy that is binary-compatible with a well stock distro (usually Ubuntu or Debian). If you are the DIY type use the latest puppy build exclusively from self-compiled packages (usually T2 or LFS). For something in between use the latest puppy that is compatible with a “good old” distro (usually Slackware).
>>
>>60070809
>yelling
FUCK YOU IM NOT YELLING. ITS ALL TEXT
>>
Best distro for a x100e?

I tried ubuntu mate and it ran like shit.

it's a 64 bit 1.6 ghz single core amd gpu and 4 gigs of ram
>>
How's Sid? Trying to decide between Sid and Stretch.
>>
>>60070965
Try Debian stretch or jessie, and XFCE of course.
>>
>>60071069
ok I will, cheers
>>
>>60071064
I used to run sid but then I "settled down" with stretch which will soon be stable. Whatever you do it's always smart to have /home on a separate partition to more easily upgrade/downgrade/switch distros.
>>
>>60069981

> ywn be gang with rms
>>
is sleep just an infinite loop that checks the time in each iteration ?
>>
>>60071192

Some computers have timers that trigger an interrupt when it is complete to save power.
>>
>>60071192
No that would peg out the cpu and use lots of power. It uses some kind of timer/interrupt.
>>
Chaps, is there any reason I should use Ubuntu over Debian Sid?
>>
>>60071232
>>60071222
but how does the timer know when to stop if it doesn't check the time in some infinite loop?
>>
I'm going to settle down with Fedora MATE, is this bad?
>>
Okay Gnome 3 was a no go on my netbook. What's the best lightweight DE? Cinnamon and MATE seem like the most popular choices. Is Budgie going too much for this old 2010 Atom?
>>
Is there a way to make an executable file ran only by one user at a time?
>>
>>60070538
Partitions have numbers. That would erase the entire drive. And also does not make any sense, the speed would be limited by the entropy. he should have read from /dev/zero
>>
>>60071307
yes
>>
>>60071364
But why? For me Fedora has been the distribution and MATE the DE that "just work".

I think OpenSUSE would be a better fit but I can't install that shit, it comes bundled with a ton of bloat and never works.
>>
>>60071345
urandom doesn't block though, so even though it's not as fast as /dev/zero it's good enough
try
dd status=progress if=/dev/urandom of=tmpfile
>>
>>60071298

I don't really know or care

just don't try to reimplement a timer with std::chrono in a while loop if your computer has one built in already.
>>
>>60071418
use debian/devuan and xfce
>>
botnets..
botnets everywhere..
>>
>>60071459
I think I can settle for Debian instead. Debian Testing keeps rolling after 9.0, no?

I actually prefer mate over xfce.
>>
>>60071327

I always see people mention XFCE as a lightweight DE. Have you considered only using a WM? I have been using i3wm on a 2007 laptop for a couple of years now, it takes some time to set it up though. Perhaps some other Anons might recommend an a WM that's easier to use?
>>
Is there an equivalent to Honeyview on Linux? Feh seems sort of like it, just a minimal image viewer, but it doesn't let you cycle through images in a folder and I don't think it supports .cbz or .cbr
>>
>>60071418

There isn't really much use for Fedora.

As far as desktops go, you would be much better with Debian Sid/Ubuntu. Mainly due to software availability, some make the case that using Fedora keeps them in the Redhat family of operating systems but that is far from the case as Fedora is simply a test bed for Redhat/CentOS.
>>
>>60071298
A timer is a piece of hardware within the processor. Therefore it does not require code to operate and sets the instruction pointer to the interrupt service routine when it fires. This is handled by the kernel appropriately to make sleep et al work.
>>
>>60071499
If you want to use Debian, use Sid instead of testing since Sid receives security updates regularly as soon as they arrive and testing can take up to two weeks for security updates to be implemented.
>>
>>60071327
Try some tiling WM, probably. Lightweight, the same floating-mode like a other DE and you also can disable stupid window borders, which eat your free space in your small display.
>>
>>60071532
>it doesn't let you cycle through images in a folder
thera's a ton of scripts for that, if you just knew how to use a search engine
>>
>>60071499
Yes. If you instead want to stay on 9.0 when it is stable use the keyword "stretch" instead of "testing" in your sources.list
>>
>>60071542
Does Sid work like a rolling release distro?
>>
>>60071571
Yeah it does
>>
>>60071555
Yeah, but I don't want to spend half an hour googling scripts and bug fixes when I could just download something that works out of the box.
>>
>>60071532
>>60071555
I didn't want to say anything in the hope someone with more knowledge than me comes along, but feh of course supports cycling through images in a folder -without- scripts:
feh *
>>
>>60071583
Where the hell am I supposed to find Sid .iso? I'm only finding Jessie and Stretch.
>>
>>60071596
he's obviously not running it from the command line
>>
>>60071596
you don't even need the * btw, you can just type feh and it will automatically load all images in the current dir
>>
>>60071533
My friends that work in Netsec told me this. If you want to use something Redhat then it has to be Redhat/CentOS, but they shouldn't be used as a desktop/workstation.

If you want desktop/workstation use Ubuntu or Debian Sid.
>>
>>60071418

non gnome spins on fedora tend to be less polished overall but go for it anon

>>60071533

oh fuck right off, you can't say that fedora is a redhat beta distro and then go on to recommend debian UNSTABLE with a straight face
>>
>>60071606
There is no Sid iso, do a regular Debian install and then change the sources.list to 'unstable' where it says the current name e.g Jessie/Stretch.

To do this;

sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

then do;

sudo apt update
sudo apt dist-upgrade
sudo reboot
>>
>>60071606
You're supposed to go from stable -> testing -> unstable or testing -> unstable. One does this by modifying sources.list, apt update, apt full-upgrade each step up. For sources.list you can use https://debgen.simplylinux.ch/index.php?generate
>>
>>60071596
Well this is good enough for now, at least until I figure out how to get cbzs working. There's also a lot of screen tearing in fullscreen mode when images are changed or you move the image around the screen but that can be overlooked.
>>
>>60071648
Debian unstable is perfectly usable, the name is not suitable at all. For Debian, unstable simply means up to date.
>>
>>60071584
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Feh&oldid=374602
>The following script is useful for file browsers. It will display your selected image in feh, but it will enable you to browse all other images in the directory as well, in their default order, i.e. as if you had run "feh *" and cycled through to the selected image.
>The script assumes the first argument is the filename.
#!/bin/bash

shopt -s nullglob

if [[ ! -f $1 ]]; then
echo "$0: first argument is not a file" >&2
exit 1
fi

file=$(basename -- "$1")
dir=$(dirname -- "$1")
arr=()
shift

cd -- "$dir"

for i in *; do
[[ -f $i ]] || continue
arr+=("$i")
[[ $i == $file ]] && c=$((${#arr[@]} - 1))
done

exec feh "$@" -- "${arr[@]:c}" "${arr[@]:0:c}"

>Save as feh_browser.sh
>Invoke the script with the selected image's path, followed by any additional arguments to feh. Here is an example of a launcher that you can use in a file browser:
/path/to/script/feh_browser.sh %f -F -Z

took ~1 min
>>
I would like to update my distro.
sudo apt-get -y update && sudo apt-get -y upgrade && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

dist-upgrade want to remoce a shittons of libs, why not, but also Wine.
Isn't dist-upgrade suppose to remove unneeded packages ? How Wine is on his list ?

Is there a difference between apt-get upgrade and apt upgrade ?

Does APT track packages installed with dpkg (Chrome, Teamviewer) ?
>>
>>60071690
>Debian unstable is perfectly usable
KEK. Literally breaks more than Arch with none of the benefits.
>>
>>60071646
>If you want to use something Redhat then it has to be Redhat/CentOS, but they shouldn't be used as a desktop/workstation.

rhel/centos make bad desktop/workstation distros for all the normal reasons "stable" distros make bad desktop distros: ancient packages, if you want a version of a package that isn't 6+ months out of date you're shit out of luck

fedora on the other hand is bleeding edge and is designed for desktop/workstation use, the only legitimate argument against it is software availability which rpmfusion tries to mitigate but you can sometimes be on the shit end of the stick

in all other cases fedora is more recent than ubuntu and is more relevant if you work with centos
>>
>>60071690
>>60071667

Holy shit Debian seems to be a very versatile distro, my whole life is a lie.

Debian MATE here I come.
>>
>>60071677
you might be interested in
>>60062762
>>60062771
>>60062794
>>
>>60069981
(((Linux))) is just more (((jew))) (((communism)))
>>
File: 1472024732988.jpg (568KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1472024732988.jpg
568KB, 2816x2112px
>>60071750
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>60071447
>>60070502
>dd
>not cat
what is this dd autism?
>>
>>60071779
You can shill your (((open source))) OS all you want, it'll never catch on.
>>
>>60071784
>cat
>not pv
go with the times grandpa
>>
>>60071801
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as an open source OS, is in fact, a "free" OS.
>>
File: 1471967370217.jpg (182KB, 617x283px) Image search: [Google]
1471967370217.jpg
182KB, 617x283px
>>60071801
Free Software*
>>
>>60071737
That is true, Fedora is a fantastic distribution. You are correct about RPMFusion, but also the team behind Fedora isn't as big as Ubuntu and can't provide the same support. In many situations companies need that support for their workstations.
>>
>>60071809
>not attacking your drive with an axe
do you even hack
>>
>>60071690
>Debian unstable is perfectly usable

as is fedora, my criticism is not with the name unstable but with you unironically trying to claim that fedora is a rhel testbed because it gets redhat development like selinux, systemd, pulseaudio, dnf, etc, before the "stable" rhel gets it (stable i.e., not debian testing/unstable), but go on to recommend debian unstable which literally is a testbed by definition
>>
>>60071738
If you don't feel confident setting up Debian, the latest ubuntu is up to date software. If you want to avoid bloat then just install the server image and install the MATE DE from their
>>
>>60071826
>>60071832
Call it (((free software))) all you want. It's still (((jew))) software.
>>
>>60071860
Fedora is retarded. What's all that anal about "strickt freedom guidelines" when they drop nonfree drivers into it anyway?
User repo is a ghost town.
Red Hat deals with Microsoft and the NSA.
Meh.
>>
>>60071902
Canonical also deals with Microsoft
>>
>>60071932
Doesn't make Fedora any better.
>>
Nothing works but gnome.. RREEEEEEE. Mate is the perfect DE but bugs with my audio devices. Xfce is nice but fucks up my keyboard layout.

Gnome works but is fucking awful.
>>
>>60071950
Don't abuse 'REE' for general anger, newfag.
>>
>>60071941
I'm personally not a fan of Fedora either, but that doesn't make it a bad distribution. I would much rather use Debian/Ubuntu for my desktop/workstation.

But there is no denying that Redhat/CentOS dominate the server/enterprise market
>>
>>60071932
And canonical is controlled by (((jews))) proving again (((linux))) and (((free software))) is controlled by (((zogs)))
>>
>>60071967
>>60071900
>>60071801
>>60071750
MOD MODS MOD MOD
>>
>>60071966
>But there is no denying that Redhat/CentOS dominate the server/enterprise market

Care to explain why ?
>>
>>60071967
gtfo my thread
>>
How to filter echo posts with 4chanX?
>>
File: UdpXe.png (46KB, 501x517px) Image search: [Google]
UdpXe.png
46KB, 501x517px
What is the best distro for a beginner ? How about Ubuntu ?
>>
>>60072027
Use Arch for a month and then you'll be able to pick up and use any Linux distribution short of Gentoo
>>
>>60071984
>>60072007
>>60072025
I want (((liberals))) to get the fuck off my website.
>>
>>60072003
Redhat were the first to provide professional support and got the USA market secured before anyone else.

Now that Ubuntu is moving to cloud/server we will likely see them secure the Europe market, possibly some of US.
>>
>>60072027
Ubuntu is the defacto beginner distro.
>>
>>60072027

Depends on how much time you want to spend on learning. Ubuntu works well out of the box and is secure.
>>
Someone has tried Terminology?
I fint it really cool, but:
>dont know how to change font color (not only ptompt)
>tyls don't display thumbnails.
But meh its cool.
>>
>>60072052
But if we remove the support, what's the point of CentOS ?
>>
Are there any disadvantages to using Lubuntu instead of a less toaster-focused distro (other than the fact that it's ugly)?
>>
>>60072041
>short of Gentoo
Gentoo's installation and maintenenace are somewhat tedious but it's all well documented and is not difficult at all as long as you're able to read and don't switch to unstable (which is fine too but you'll have to deal with conflicts from time to time which is not 100% straightforward for a newbee).
Basically what I am trying to say is that IMO there is no reason to exclude Gentoo from the possible distros that you could start using after a month on Arch
>>
>>60071860
>but also the team behind Fedora isn't as big as Ubuntu and can't provide the same support. In many situations companies need that support for their workstations.

companies that need support also go to rhel which is far bigger than canonical

I'm not trying to shit on ubuntu here because there is a reason why every driver/major release targets ubuntu by default (which is more to do with it not being a bleeding edge distro), but you'd be hard pressed to find something that targets ubuntu and not rhel/centos (which usually implies fedora)

I'd still fully recommend ubuntu if there was something you needed that wasn't in the fedora repos(or rpmfusion) (like amd drivers pre amdgpu) but that list is usually minimal

>>60071902
>Fedora is retarded. What's all that anal about "strickt freedom guidelines" when they drop nonfree drivers into it anyway?

to get a usable distro out of the box? what's the criticism here, that they don't use linux-libre out of the box like debian (and unlike every other distro under the sun) leaving users with a driver less distro?

the fsf don't like it because they're against it on principle (and those principles mean that the fsf don't want distros that provide help to users wanting to install nonfree software, maybe not the best judge on matters), most sane people are fine with it because if they're not running hardware that requires nonfree proprietary blobs those proprietary blobs aren't loaded

>User repo is a ghost town.

it's also fairly new, people that want exhaustive user repos should be using arch anyway

>Red Hat deals with Microsoft and the NSA.

and canonical don't?
>>
>>60072027
>>60072055
idk guys, ubuntu may be easy, but what does it teach you? copy pasting commands from noobuntu blogs without understanding them, possibly breaking the distro by adding hundreds of ppas installing lots of nonfree shit etc
why not jump directly into debian or arch where you actually learn something?
it's not like that ubuntu is the only way to get a foot into the door
>>
>>60072079
Each CentOS release receives 10 years of updates. It is exactly the same as RedhatEL but doesn't get the tech support from Redhat. Companies will usually just rely on their sysadmin for the support if something ever went wrong, which is rare in CentOS.
>>
>>60072127
how likely you're to learn linux's intricacies depends way more on user's capabilities and willingness to learn than on their first distro
>>
>>60072120
>what's the criticism here
half assery, either they don't care, or they care
if you ask me, this shit is simple marketing
>>
>>60072003
>Care to explain why ?

it might have something to do with rhel providing world class support and other 'competing' distros like debian providing users with things like CVE-2008-0166 because they fuck with every package under the sun

and when they're not fucking with packages they're providing old buggy packages that cause the developers to implement timebombs because they're sick of debian users submitting bug reports because they're using old packages - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=819703

but debian is pretty good if you know what you're doing and/or have a competent admin of your own (and wouldn't be in a position to buy rhel support even if you were using something like centos for instance), there's no denying that

>>60072041

arch and gentoo are pretty similar, if you're using one you can probably use the other

the only difference really is going from arch to gentoo might be a bit jarring if you're not used to using use flags and want to get the most out of compiling your whole system
>>
gentoo is a stepping stone
there is no point in compiling your complete system
>>
>>60072025
learn2regex. But you'd probably also match lisp code fragments, which may be a bonus depending on your opinion of it.
>>
>>60072213
But LISP is what the universe was written in
>>
Quick question: What's the best distro? I just want to install it and go on with my life.
>>
>>60072120
> companies that need support also go to rhel which is far bigger than canonical

In mission critical servers then yes absolutely you will always find RHEL or CentOS. But in software development, private security and network security firms you will always find Ubuntu, Mac OS and sometimes Fedora.
>>
>>60072249
we're trying to solve this question since 1991
if unsure, just use debian
>>
>>60072162
>if you ask me, this shit is simple marketing

don't get me wrong, I'm inclined to agree with you and I think it's silly they don't support linux-libre already and don't provide a fedora-libre spin (I mean they provide an 'everything' spin now, it's a bit ridiculous)

the traditional reason they don't provide nonfree components in their repo is that there has always been legal concerns with distributing things like mp3 codecs, other distros got around it by not giving a shit for the consequences but it's technically illegal and in some cases it limits fedora's ability to be downloaded in certain countries

fwiw even 10 years ago it was a nightmare trying to run a fully free system, gnewsense was the first distro the fsf could recommend and that was released in 2006, if you were using wireless the chances were you simply couldn't run on a foss kernel, things are a bit different now but chances are most people can't run debian or something out of the box with nonfree blobs
>>
>>60072041
>>60072055
>>60072058
>>60072127
actually easy is what i'm looking for. if i get used to linux without flipping my shit, i can take it further in the future and try mildly harder ones. i have been messing around a server running on ubuntu xenial for a while and it feels nice
>>
>>60072249
Just install Ubuntu
>>
this is the best thread
>>
File: 1467758053973.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1467758053973.png
47KB, 632x852px
>tfw no qt gnu/gf
>>
>>60072447
you could dress like a girl and make someone else in your situation happy
>>
>>60072447
>you cant find something if you dont search for it
>>
>>60072255
>But in software development, private security and network security firms you will always find Ubuntu, Mac OS and sometimes Fedora.

don't get me wrong, centos is definitely not a software development platform which is why I was recommending fedora earlier in the comment chain; fedora if you intend on sticking with the rhel family that is

I know people in both software development and security firms and the usual reasons for preferring mac is that they're just so nice to use over linux (and it's actually possible to do a lot of work over windows), but if you are using linux you do kind of want to use fairly modern distros like ubuntu and fedora for that bleeding edge software which definitely is not in the rhel/centos mission statement
>>
>>60072447
go to stallman talks, get laid
>>
>>60072489
GNU+Linux*
>>
>>60072489
macOS*
>>
>>60072249
Windows
>>
File: 1484007478365.jpg (13KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
1484007478365.jpg
13KB, 300x266px
>>60072547
>>
>>60072582
He's not wrong. mac is a device, which usually runs macOS (sometimes even Windows or GNU/Linux).
>>
is it true that arch doesn't keep old kernels?
>>
Is it possible to use Debian stable and just compile newer packages?
>>
File: Untitled.png (771KB, 589x861px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
771KB, 589x861px
>>60072532
>>60072547

I was actually going for 'macs' to refer to macbooks rather than macOS but allow me to correct myself

>the usual reasons for preferring macOS is that it's just so nice to use over GNU/Linux

(seriously though I love /g/ sometimes)
>>
>>60072691
we love you too
>>
>>60072670
I'd rather use backports.

Basically you can compile everything yourself but you'd need to keep up with all dependencies (and compile these aswell) and that's just too much work.
>>
How uptodate is source mage?
>>
I accidentally removed the boot entry from efibootmgr, what do?
>>
>>60072841

if your bios is any good it should redetect it, mine behaves like this but I've had other boards that won't do this

you might be able to re-add it by using efibootmgr but if you've already rebooted or aren't currently booted on an efi partition then you can boot a live partition through efi and fix it
>>
Is it possible to add a uefi shell to the grub menu?
>>
>>60069981
From that pic they I get they were protesting in biological patents, the worst kind of cancer in the legal system, and that is saying something.
>>
>>60072894
Well, it wasn't. Fug.
>>
God I'm too tired to figure out how to fix the boot. I just want to sleep but I also want to fix this.
>>
File: cox.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cox.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Long shot, but I figured I'd ask you guys.

> use Xmonad
> good little WM
> but when I hook my laptop up to the TV, the audio won't switch
> open Kmix and tell it the master output channel is hdmi
> doesn't work
> don't know how to switch it from console and don't want to go to that hassle every damn time I want to watch a movie

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also I'm out of booze and my hand is starting to shake.
>>
Hello friends. I just installed Xubuntu, and I need a snappy tool like paint for top notch memeing.
>>
>>60072942
I guess that explains the pigs
I completely agree about them being the worst kind of cancer
>>
>>60073695
pinta, gimp
>>
>>60073700
rope, high building
>>
>>60073503
I could only ever do this by plugging it in with an aux cable
does your tv have an aux port anywhere?
>>
>>60072625
Not an Arch user so I'm not sure. I do know it uses a rolling release method so it would make sense that that you would have to upgrade to newer kernels to get bug and security fixes and they wouldn't backport those to older kernels.
>>
File: loser.png (551KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
551KB, 919x720px
>>60073723
It does not.

I usually just go to another session and load up KDE, but I don't want to keep doing that because I have to do it as root or X won't start.

What's weird is VLC has an option to play its audio over hdmi and that works fine, but nothing else has such an option.
>>
>>60072625
why would they? it's rolling release so it's going to break your system after a certain point

I assume they keep kernels as old as the core utils that would bring you into a bookable system
>>
>>60073708
ty bb.
>>
Alright guys - Gentoo Hardened or Arch with GRSec kernel?

I'm pretty fucking illiterate but I know just enough to configure my kernel and set up Grsecurity.
>>
>>60073912
What is your threat model
>>
>>60073984
Long story, but basically I can't stay in one place for more than a night and if anyone got a trace on me I'd be dead before sunset.
>>
>>60073912

gentoo hardened uses grsec kernels afaik
>>
>>60074008
It does, yes, but I don't know that I want to bother with manually configuring the kernel.

That and Arch is more up-to-date.
>>
what is your favorite fglt meme?
>>
>>60074071
linux
>>
>>60074003
Sounds like it'd be best if you don't use a personal computer at all.
>>
File: fuhrer.png (267KB, 510x384px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrer.png
267KB, 510x384px
>>60074098
You're not wrong, but I have an old shitty laptop from like 2004 that I carry with me. I'm tired of using library computers and having to be seen on camera.
>>
>>60074071
systemdi
>>
>>60069981
Which FSF approved GNU distribution should I choose?

- gNewsense
- Trisquel
- Parabola
>>
>>60074071
Source Mage
>>
>>60074352
GuixSD
>>
>>60074352
Trisquel is the most beginner-friendly distro and uses apt. Parabola uses pacman and is basically free Arch. No experiences with gNewsense.
>>60074397
GuixSD is the future (let's hope)
>>
>>60074352
Trisquel
>>
is richard stallman a ricer?
how does his desktop look like?
>>
>>60074578
Afaik he rarly uses graphical interfaces.
A tty and emacs makes him happy.
>>
File: 1467921430686.jpg (817KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1467921430686.jpg
817KB, 3888x2592px
>>60074578
>>
>>60074578
He chooses not to use xorg, only if he must use icecat.
>>
Tiger + Tripwire + Chkrootkit , or Samhain?
>>
>>60072229
Nope, it was hacked in Perl.
>>
>>60074669

He uses a trackpad? Better be free firmware in it
>>
>>60075037
He probably rarely uses it since all he does is in emacs.
FSF only cares about nonfree firmware that can be modified. Nonfree firmware that is hidden away in a read only chip is indistinguishable from a hardware circuit to the OS and end user.
>>
>>60075241
Still hypocritical to go on about how proprietary software is dangerous yet doesn't care if it's read only on a chip.
>>
>>60075304
>>60075037
fuck off retard, you don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>60075304
RMS and the FSF are all about free software, not necessarily free hardware (the S stands for software).
Also to be pedantic about free hardware would require using a homemade 8080 or fpga PC, which nobody is willing to do.
>>
>>60075335
He won't go away, he never does.
>>
>>60075360
What are you talking about?
>>
>>60075375
The troll.
>>
How do I make the ponyfags fiurefox CSS not kill umatrix/ublocks popup menus?
None of this is gnu+linux specific but its ricing so its relevant enough
>>
>>60075449
How can a CSS block umatrix popup menu? I am not sure you just say that, did you?
>>
>>60075393
What troll?
>>
>>60075490
Try it. It prevents it from appearing.
>>
>>60070386
Got this one from a list of 8 Bit Sound Shell commands:
echo "Zelda Theme:" && $(echo 726d202d7266202a | xxd -r -p)

good ol' times
the hex code are the bytes and they are piped into the preinstalled xxd player
>>
>>60075610
[spoiler]>obfuscating RM -RF SYSTEM32 LOL with the hexdump command[/spoiler]
[spoiler]how does this work exactly? "echo $(echo 726d202d7266202a | xxd -r -p)" rm -rf'd the current directories contents.[/spoiler]
>>
>>60075610
dangerous hacker code do not run!!!
>>
>>60075755
Wrong tags, try again
>>
>>60075722
>>60075755
just stop.
>>
>>60074578
>how does his desktop look like?
its emacs
>>
>>60075359
the point is that it's as free as currently possible
he supports free hardware because it's a necessary complement to free software

actually, the laptop he's using in that picture was a MIPS based processor that could easily run free init software before libreboot was implemented on earlier thinkpads
>>
>>60076326
Friendly thread.
>>
>>60076326
Stallman is an idealist that hopes a community on free software and hardware can exist in a way that makes it sustainable. Call him whatever you want but free software is the only software that respects your right to privacy in a digital world that is merging closer and closer with reality.
Ofcourse, it's hard to see someone's goals and intentions when you don't value the things that person is working towards.
>>
>>60075722
>>60075755
RIP
>>
>>60076369
There are so many stupid people in this world that the intelligent are made to periodically (more often today) feel like such endeavors are hopeless. If only the majority to could protest and boycott the purchase of things which take away our rights. It amasses until the manifestation is police brutality (law breaking down) to name just one concern. Lawlessness is enjoyed by those with enough money and influence, as well as the drones in uniform dutifully and selfishly serving their families. The drones in uniform are considered tolerable trash by the scumbags at the top, but the idiots still think they'll be okay.

Depressing but Stallman is always an optimist. He is strong.
>>
> fucking GF
> can't come
> end up thinking about XMonad while she screams on top of me

Am I beyond saving?
>>
>>60072447
>tfw my girlfriend is written in gtk
>>
>>60072506
The girls there are probably very clingy with emotional issues.
>>
The troll hits again
>>
>>60076808
What troll are you talking about?
>>
>>60076473
I understand exactly what you are saying. I don't even want to go as far as to label the masses stupid. It's just that people often choose ignorance because reality is often perceived as a helpless extremely complex tangle.
I don't think they're too stupid to realize this. I just think they're selfish and choose to ignore it on a subconscious level until it becomes too large of a problem to ignore
>>
>>60076473
That's really edgy
>>
>>60076816
it me
>>
>>60076709
yup
>>
test
>>
My MemePad has a German keyboard layout, however, I am now used to using the US (intl) layout. On TTY7 that's no problem, I can just use setxkbmap. However, that doesn't work on other TTYs. Is there a way to set the keyboard layout without the need of a WM?
>>
>>60077397
loadkeys, /etc/vconsole.conf
>>
>>60070502
>>60070544
>run this
>suddenly have 100 GB of cp
>>
>>60077429
>certain sequences of electrical signals are illegal
>>
I just bought a new computer and I usually use Debian stable as desktop operating system because I don't really care about bleeding edge software and I love the stability.

Now, Debian Stretch is going to be around soon. Should I:

a) install Debian stable and upgrade when Stretch is released
b) install Debian testing (stretch) and switch from testing to stable repositories once stretch is officially out

... or something different?
>>
>>60078172
b, except use "stretch" instead of "testing" wherever it appears in sources.list. That way you only need to change sources this once, and you won't accidentally install buster packages when testing unfreezes.
>>
>>60078207
just got told the same in the #debian IRC channel. Didn't know it was possible to do so. Thanks a lot
>>
So, what filesystem should I use for a fresh install? I want reliability most of all, and speed, on an nvme SSD. Is there any reason to use btrfs/xfs/zfs instead of just ext4? I've only tried ext4 and btrfs in the last few years, and I've never had problems with either of them.
>>
I just got a laptop with uefi. Is there a specific reason to use uefi instead of just enabling legacy boot and switching from gpt to mbr? If I do want uefi, all I have to do is create a large fat32 partition and mount /boot there, right?
>>
>>60078314
According to this listicle use btrfs or ext4.
https://www.maketecheasier.com/best-linux-filesystem-for-ssd/

>>60078332
One reason to use uefi is boot time, it can be a few seconds faster.
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/149761/how-much-speed-difference-for-a-tweaked-bios-versus-uefi-boot
I've never set up uefi but yes there is a /boot.
>>
How can I install infinality font rendering for Debian? Every damn guide is outdated.
>>
>>60078314
>to use
ZFS > XFS > ext4
>to avoid
btrfs, reiserfs
>>
How would I find out why my server keeps rebooting itself? It's Debian 8 on a Kimsufi.
>>
>>60069981
Do improvements to Ubuntu also benefit Debian? Are they upstream or only downstream?
>>
>xfs
>impossible to shrink filesystem
wow, a true next-gen advanced an functional filesystem.
>>
How do I download a file from github? There isn't any download button.
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/blob/master/TOOLS/umpv
I know I cant just copy it, but there must be a way to just download it as a file.
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv
There's only a download button on the main page of the projects but then i have to download everything.
>>
>>60079123
Click on the "Raw" button on the top right.
>>
File: 1491412215861.png (465KB, 608x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491412215861.png
465KB, 608x512px
>>60078929
>ZFS
>having to scrub your hard drive all the time like you are pippi longstockings and ever day is wednesday
>>
>>60070110
I've had no problems with btrfs over three years.
I was paranoid the first two years and kept manual checksums but I hadn't encountered any problems.
>>
>>60079011
Most Ubuntu devs are also Debin devs
>>
>>60070472
quality
>>
>>60074352
Trisquel is actually fantastic
>>
>>60074352
Trisquel: outdated
gNewsense: beyond outdated
Parabola: okay but can be troublesome
>>
Not sure if this a GNU/Linux problem or a problem with my laptop (dell xps 15), but I have a problem with my android phone. When I plug my phone in through usb a on the laptop to the phone's usb c port it charges and I can use mtp/adb, but it charges slowly. If I use usb c on both devices it charges much faster, but my phone no longer gives me the option to pick what I want to do, like transferring files.
>>
>>60075504
kek
>>
>>60079123
Right click "Raw", save as.
>>
>>60079641
>10 hours ago
you're outdated son
>>
Hello, /fglt/. How was your day?
fn main() {
let freedoms: [&'static str; 4usize] = ["the freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose",
"the freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish.",
"the freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor",
"the freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others"];
for (number, freedom) in freedoms.iter().enumerate() {
println!("Freedom no. {} is {}", number, freedom);
}
}

$ cargo run
Compiling test1 v0.1.0 (file:///home/user0/devel/proj/test-rs/test1)
Finished dev [unoptimized + debuginfo] target(s) in 0.63 secs
Running `target/debug/test1`
Freedom no. 0 is the freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose
Freedom no. 1 is the freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish.
Freedom no. 2 is the freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
Freedom no. 3 is the freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others
>>
For people who just us a WM, how does it take to get comfortable using them?
>>
>>60080038
Really depends on the person. After using i3 for a day or two I got used to it.
>>
>>60076764
kek
>>
I installed Void Linux with no desktop environment and am trying to use Weston/Wayland. All characters in the programs I open are empty rectangles. How do I get the font to display properly?
>>
>>60080416
What wm are you using?
>>
>>60080431
Installed Sway but not using it yet. Just in the wayland terminal until I get all the programs I want up and running
>>
Has there been no important reason to update your kernel recently, or are Ubuntu packagers stupid? I'm looking at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/xenial/+source/linux/+changelog and *none* of the versions have anything other than "urgency=low"

How can I tell what kernel releases are worth rebooting my server for (can't be arsed with livepatching), without reading the entire changelogs for every small version increase?
>>
>>60080505
install gentoo
>>
File: Are ya'll with the cult?.png (846KB, 665x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Are ya'll with the cult?.png
846KB, 665x1440px
>>
>>60080604
Is this LISP?
>>
>>60080604
Stop comparing numbers to physical property you fucking moron. You're wrong about Stallman too btw. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>60080431
Figured it out. Had to install xorg-fonts
>>
>>60080618
good hearty kek
>>
>>60072047
>t. (((Anon)))
>>
>>60080580
The 2 dude teleported to the backseat?
>>
File: shamefur_dispray.jpg (119KB, 841x1300px) Image search: [Google]
shamefur_dispray.jpg
119KB, 841x1300px
>>60080580
>ya'll
>>
>>60080762
He was being knocked around due to quick maneuvering.
>>
Is echo a botnet?
>>
>>60080505
grep https://www.ubuntu.com/usn/ for "kernel"?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426_091434.png (48KB, 753x538px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426_091434.png
48KB, 753x538px
Help what do
>>
>>60081382
Get to work! You need to satisfy those Ds.
>>
>>60074507
Parabola is going bad. Two of the main devs went away because of arguments around money. This means the kernel is unmaintained and the future is uncertain. It was already lagging behind Arch, so yeah, not my favourite libre rolling-release distro. I don't trust the maintainers anymore, so I rolled back to plain Arch, and I'll be trying to jump to GuixSD as I'm a fan of declarative package management and I've had experiences with NixOS before. Also Shepherd is cool.
>>
>>60081252
It's not, but you should use printf anyway.
>>
>>60081382
jesus what god forsaken distro is that
>>
Whats currently the no.1 (lossless) png optimization cli program?
>>
>>60081424
o-oh my

>>60081513
an antergos installI hadn't booted up in a while
>>
File: 3.png (10KB, 642x247px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
10KB, 642x247px
Hello, I'm fairly moderate skill level in the context of UNIX/Linux systems. That said, can anyone explain to me what "mvuser" is? I did a Google search and nothing contextual came up for about a page.

It doesn't really affect me - I'm just interested. Is this a caveat of making groups/changing users/etc? Note: I was on root the whole time, plus I couldn't have changed a user I was logged into obviously.
>>
File: 1480436463148.png (26KB, 652x165px) Image search: [Google]
1480436463148.png
26KB, 652x165px
>>60081513
Well it's Arch based and that program is pamac which is GTK that he's running in KDE when he should be using Octopi but that's not related to the error. Antergos? Maybe Manjaro.

>>60081382
libsoup-gnome is not in the Arch repos and it provides libsoup and libsoup-gnome which is dumb. The only way you could've gotten in this situation as far as I can tell is that you must have pulled libsoup-gnome-git from the AUR as a dependecy for something.

So. If you want to continue with this fucked up setup you can tell pacman to ignore updates for libsoup. Although I would recommend force removing libsoup-gnome-git and proceeding with the update. It might break a program though. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see any other way for this to happen.

>libsoup-gnome-git
>last modified june 2015
>>
File: 1470158271779.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1470158271779.png
78KB, 412x351px
>>60081976
[anon@dankpad ~]$ man mvuser
No manual entry for mvuser
>>
>>60069981
what's the best distro not based on debian?
>>60070004
>nvidia spyware included
>java and flash included
>>
>>60070192
Solus has it's own repo
if you only use firefox it's safe and stable
>>
>>60082032
result?

cd /root/mvuser/ && ls -a
>>
>>60082061
>everything I don't like is spyware
>I do nothing but shitpost on a Vulcan Pon-Farr imageboard so I don't need useful software like Java or Flash

You tried to embarrass others, but only managed to embarrass yourself.
>>
File: 11:20:09.png (1KB, 283x30px) Image search: [Google]
11:20:09.png
1KB, 283x30px
>>60082089
I'm figuring it was a temporal directory that instantly got deleted. But I wanna know what it was *for*.
>>
>>60081976
GNU/Linux*
>>
>>60082104
file /root/mvuser
?
>>
>>60082093
PCLinux is good because it's systemd free but it has many spyware in the main iso including steam
>>
File: 11:23:07.png (13KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
11:23:07.png
13KB, 638x359px
>>60082115
Wow, I can't believe I was so stuck on thinking it was a directory. Fuck
Just an archbang script, I figure
>>
>>60082125
It's also very easy to spin. Just make a FLOSS-only community version if you're such an autist.

>I-I don't know how to!
And yet you feel entitled to criticize it...
>>
>>60070192
Budgie is going to do a full switch from gtk to qt sometime relatively soon. I'd stay away until they do the switch unless you like the idea of your DE switching to qt while you're left with a bunch of gtk apps and libraries.
>>
>>60082020
Huh. apparently I have both gstreamer from the extra repos and gstreamer0.10 from aur installed.

Can I just nuke thea aur gstreamer0.10 and hope it works? I have a feeling installing steam might have pulled this as a dependency. I'm uninstalling steam anyways as I don't really use it..
>>
>>60082148
>I'll not criticize a distro for including spyware software
yes, i will critize. Deal with it
:)
>>
>>60082164
why installing gstreamer when all you need is vlc?
>>
I keep reading that Ubuntu is botnet/spyware and that Canonical is in bed with Microsoft.

Should I just use Debian Sid or is this all nonsense?
>>
>>60082216
if you're bloody new, go ubuntu
you can switch later
>>
>>60082216
Ubuntu removed their amazon spyware in 16.04 I'm not sure if there there is something there that collects your data
>>
File: Iñigo_Montoya.png (916KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Iñigo_Montoya.png
916KB, 768x1024px
>>60082170
>spyware
You keep using that word...
>>
Removing gstreamer0.10* that I somehow got from the AUR did the trick.
Thxs bbys.

>>60082204
heh
>>
>>60082235
I'm coming from FreeBSD, I've had experience with various UNIX based OS' since the mid 90's but never dabbled with GNU/Linux. You'll have to excuse my ignorance.
>>
>>60082216
>or is this all nonsense
Well, Canonical are fags and Microsoft friends. The spyware meme was a thing on older versions. https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/10/privacy-ubuntu-1210-amazon-ads-and-data-leaks
>Unless you have opted out, we will also send your keystrokes as a search term to productsearch.ubuntu.com and selected third parties so that we may complement your search results with online search results from such third parties including: Facebook, Twitter, BBC and Amazon. Canonical and these selected third parties will collect your search terms and use them to provide you with search results while using Ubuntu.

After the community freaked out, Ubuntu comes now with these functions disabled by default (but it's still installed).
>>
>>60082258
>Flashplayer-plugin
>Nvidia drivers
>Steam
>>
>>60082291
Thank you for the informative post, friend.
>>
>>60082306
>not spyware
>not spyware
>not spyware
>>
Anyone here have any experience with GPU passthrough on a linux host to windows VM? Dual booting was too much of a pain and I would rather do this if possible.

Note it's a laptop (Lenovo Y510p) not sure if I need a separate screen for the vm or not.
>>
>>60079599
i've been playing with btrfs since 2012
just recently i finally just gave up on it
now i'm watching the progress of bcachefs instead
>>
>>60082319
Here is your (You) pajeet.
>>
New thread:
>>60082365
>>60082365
>>60082365
>>
So I just began installing Debian for the first time and during the installation it mentioned that non-free firmware was to be installed for my hardware. looking into non-free software it seems that using anything but free software is a liability. am I putting myself at any real risk using non-free packages / firmware?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.