[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think about this bundle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Humble.png (290KB, 1295x736px) Image search: [Google]
Humble.png
290KB, 1295x736px
What does /g/ think about this bundle?
>>
>>60069777
drink bleach and die

stop shilling shit
>>
>>60069777
I'll take 5
>>
>>60069777
Any software that claims to fix shit just makes it worse
>>
the only thing that might be useful is the file recovery

>pay $15+ for winzip
hahahaha
>>
Do you want to make a charitable donation? Go ahead!
But there is not a single piece of software in there that I have ever felt the urge to pay for when there are free (as in beer, goddamn fucking freetards making me have to clarify this) alternatives that do all the same things.
>>
winzip is worth it!
>>
When was the last time Humble Bundle actually had a good bundle?
AGDQ 2015?
>>
>>60069864
there was a big one a couple months ago that was alright if your into pretentious indieshit
>>
>>60069864
The first or second one or the THQ bundle
>>
>>60069825
then say gratis if you don't mean libre.
>>
>>60069864
It's been years, yeah. That having been said it's fine for me since I almost never buy games otherwise. A good title will occasionally pop up on Tier 1 or Tier 2 and I'll grab it for the minimum.

Picked up Victor Vran that way a couple months ago. That was loads of cheap fun.
>>
>>60069777
I like the fact they're selling you VPNs at a discount regularly now. Too bad they're shit VPNs.
>>
>>60069777
Nice Quality thread fucko

Spoiler: ain't give a fuck about apple
>>
>>60069777
Useless. Advanced system care is literal malware. Why would anyone pay for this crap? Good thing Linux doesn't fall apart over time like windows does so I don't need meme software to keep it on life support.
>>
>>60069864
Humble GameDev Software Bundle in 2016, because it had Hexels and Spriter.
>>
>>60069864
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/may_2016_monthly

Almost every game in this bundle was A+
>>
>>60070031
>https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/may_2016_monthly
Monthlies don't count and neither do non-hype games. We need moar Skyrimz.
>>
>>60070031
Debatable but wasn't that one of the first Humble Monthly things which was meant to get people hooked on the shitty service?
>>
>>60069899
No, I'm going to say free because that's what it is. I'm not going to support your re-authoring of the term. You say open source if you don't mean free.
>>
>>60069953
Oh, and it had PICO-8, but that has since received a free, libre & open source replacement in https://github.com/Gigoteur/PX8 .
>>
>>60070086
open-source is not equivalent to free as in freedom. and there is no re-authoring the term. it just means both. and has so since a long time. so you are free to use the word "free" with the meaning of "gratis". but if you are going to explain what sense of the word you actually mean every time you write it, you might as well make it easier and use a synonym that isn't ambiguous.
>>
>>60070153
I wouldn't have to explain anything if you freetards weren't fucking faggots about it.
>>
>>60069777
In order

>Shit defrag software
>Good uninstaller
>literally what backup software, would not trust/10

>hahaha
>hahaha
>hahaha

>unironically touching an unknown AV
>paying for hotspot software
>not photorec
>hahahahhahah winzip hahahahhahha
>>
>Winzip

Are...Are they fucking with me?
>>
>>60070187
Shoulda bundled WinRAR. People might buy out of sheer guilt.
>>
>that one font bundle they had for April Fools that actually had really good fonts for an amazing price

They'd seriously make a lot of money if they can make those more often.
>>
>>60069777
>paid compression tools to use a compression method that is free to use and also shit
>>
File: 1367862943662.gif (1MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1367862943662.gif
1MB, 400x286px
>>60069777
Exactly who are they aimng to? I dont get it.
>>
>>60069777
lol @ winzip
>>
Is the VPN worth it if I just want to torrent
>>
>>60070228
It is worse than that. Recent versions of WinZip have been pushing this new proprietary archive format they call "Zipx", which is probably named to confuse normies into thinking it is a new iteration of Zip. http://winzip.com/win/en/zipx-file.html
>>
>>60070079
>shitty service

They have Dirt Rally up right now, man.
>>
>>60069803
CCleaner is pretty handy. And free.
>>
>>60071044
Is it though? I took a peek a couple days ago and all I saw were paid and "professional trial." Does the trial expire into freeware?
>>
>>60069864
This was the last good bundle.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/a59rW/humble-bundle-humble-lifehacker-software-bundle

Although the recent co-op game bundle with HELLDIVERS was OK if you plat on a couch with people.
>>
>>60070031
wish i had someone to play crawl with
>>
>>60071109
the UNIX programmer bundle was also fine.

This current bundle is sadly worthless.
>>
>>60071056
They're seperate programs. The pro version is just aimed at business users. The free one is the same and unlimited for home use. No ads or anything (just bundled Chrome to untick during installation).
>>
>>60069777

Revo is pretty nice when it comes to making sure you actually remove everything a software installed. I used it for a short while a few years ago and came to realise just how much trash most uninstalls left over.

Haven't heard of most of the rest.
>>
>>60070182
only valid post in this thread.
>>60069777
you are either a humble shit shill or an idiot.
>>
>Paying for 1s and 0s
>>
File: asd.png (35KB, 1073x288px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
35KB, 1073x288px
> Go to Advanced System Care website
> Find this piece of engrish prose
What the actual fuck
They charge money for this shit?
>>
>>60071285
ASC is pajeetware and malware. It slowly takes over computers and makes them dependant on it. I should know I fell for the meme over 2 years ago.
>>
>>60069777
>paying for driver updates
>paying for file compression

Is this the future the jews dream of?
>>
>>60070182
>paying for any of the above

why do windows users think this kind of shit is ok? this is all utility-grade shit that can be done for free (or at least no extra cost) on literally any worth-fucking-with platform, ffs.
>>
>>60069864
i remember grabbing a lot of indie titles for like 5 usd a few momths ago.
i never played em but still good to have,
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.