[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best email provider?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: protonmail.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
protonmail.png
7KB, 300x300px
Currently using protonmail but I'm wondering if there are any truly glorious email providers out there. What do you use? Do you like it? Why?
>>
Run your own email server.
Tell you what just send me your name and SSN and I'll make you an account on my email server.
>>
>>60061097
Nigger.

>>60061028
Stick with protonmail, or what the nigger >>60061097 said, if you have the time and patience.
I actually shelled out the money for a plus account, and mapped my domain. Great service.

>inb4 protonmail shill
>>
>>60061028
Fastmail if you're willing to pay $20/year
>>
>>60061167
y tho
>>
>>60061028
depends what you mean by "best"
i've got a protonmail and tutanota account, both do what i want
>>
>>60061028
horsefucker.org is pretty lame imo.

aol is still the best.
>>
>>60061028
Gmail
>>
>>60062273
No.
>>
>>60061028
Protonmail user too, I stayed three months in free to try the service, and then upgraded to plus.
Pretty happy about it desu, the service is good and I'm happy to have left behind jewmail.
>>
>>60061301
Because it's awesome. Been using it for ~5 years now. Their product and service is at par if not better than Gmail except you're not the fucking product.
>>
Wow so many worker ants listen to The Complete Privacy & Security Podcast in /g/...

One day you will realise that its not about 'not being the product' - its about 'being the prodcut that everyone else wants to be'...

Otherwise yall niqquas be worthless when our AI overlordths taketh overth.
>>
>>60061028

I'll only use Protonmail because they are the only ones I trust. Why trust them? Because soon after they launched, they were hacked twice. Once for money and second was a state-sponsored group. When powerful people go out of their way to destroy privacy, that's a business I can trust. They were saved when regular people who are tired of all this privacy raping bullshit stood up and helped them fund the security they needed from such a massive assault.
>>
>requires phone number or credit card for registration
you faggots realise you're gonna need a burner phone with its own potential giveaways just to even attempt anonymity, right? otherwise you can guarantee they'll give out your info to at the bare minimum any government agency that requests it and quite possibly sell your info if they get greedy
>>
>>60061167
Without all the people creating gmail and outlook accounts i bet eventually google and microsoft will have to charge for it. Last i head microsoft was already running low on onedrive space so they cut everyones account down to like 5gb or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.