[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: Manjaro.png (91KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Manjaro.png
91KB, 460x460px
Find a flaw
>>
my grandpa didn't like it
>>
>>60057758
well to start, the image is blurry as fuck
>>
>>60057758
Following the rules of English, in the construction “Foobar Linux” the word “Foobar” modifies “Linux”.

This basically means “Foobar's version of Linux”, but a Foobar GNU/Linux system includes more than just a modified kernel.
>>
>>60057800
Brool story co?
>>
It's based on Arch.
>>
>>60057800
So Majaro is "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition" Linux?
>>
I tried to train you fucks but you wouldn't listen
>>
>>60057758
>GREEN
>GREEN
>GREEN
>>
File: gnuslashlinux.png (592KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gnuslashlinux.png
592KB, 1280x1024px
Mah nigga, I'm using it right know, feels comfy mane
>>
>>60059686
ET still alive and kicking?
>>
>>60059717
Haven't played in awhile
Last time I tried it was taking a shitload of time downloading game data I gave up
>>
>>60057758
>DEVELOPERS
>DEVELOPERS
>DEVELOPERS
>>
File: Linux_Mint.png (98KB, 622x565px) Image search: [Google]
Linux_Mint.png
98KB, 622x565px
>>60057758
>based on <insert distro here>
>green logo
>shitload of new bugs

pottery
>>
I used Manjaro for a year then I thought "why the fuck am I using this instead of the real thing?"
So now I'm on Arch and I suggest you all (except beginners, maybe) do the same
>>
>>60057758
made by french.
>>
>>60057758
>find a flaw
systemd

easily fixed, tho. there's an OpenRC version which I'm running.
happy as a clam, famalam
>>
>>60057758
>ITS LINUX AND LINUX IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN CODE IN BINARY LANGUAGE, MAC OS IS THE BEST! CUZ LINUX IS A FILTHY UNIX COPYCAT, AND CUZ THAT IS WHY IT SUKS HITLER SHOULD HAVE GASSED THE MICROJEWS
(please don't take this srsly)
>>
>>60057758
community versions are obvious botnets
>>
>>60057758
Not Gentoo
>>
>>60057758
That cup of Linux faggot who shills this on YouTube annoys the shit out of me. Can't stop watching him, its like autistic poetry in motion.
>>
>>
>>60059372

It's actually quite OK.
>>
>>60057758
More bloated and not as stable as Arch.
>>
>>60057758
It's arch for people who are too stupid to learn how to install arch
>>
>>60059979
This desu senpai
>>
>>60064596
But arch isn't even hard to install anon
>>
>>60064613
Yet some retards still need manjaro
>>
>>60060030
I'm a long time arch user who now uses this instead. If you have to ask why the fuck you are using it then it isn't for you anon. It aims to provide a buffer to all packages coming in to maintain a little more stability. It's the debian testing of arch, if you will. I've had much better stability on it than arch.

>>60064552
>more bloated
use a net install

>>60064596
See above. Arch isn't complicated to install in the slightest and you should feel bad about this post
>>
>>60064596
> learn how to install arch
is copypasting commands from the wiki what you call learning anon?
>>
>>60064596
Or for people who've done the Arch install process multiple times and don't want to repeat it.
>>
latest update (kernel 4.10.12) breaks NVIDIA module
>>
>>60065137
What do you call it when you gain knowledge of how to do something you previously haven't before?

I'm seriously interested
>>
>>60057758
XFCE and no windows core fonts.
>>
>>60065307
What do you call it when you follow a list of instructions without actually understanding the concepts or reasoning behind them?

I'm seriously interested.
>>
>>60064596
>installing a meme OS and and a gnome theme makes me intelligent

literally what
>>
Manjaro KDE is pretty fucking legit as far as linux distros go.
>>
>>60065910
the way you just described it told me that it is just not in any way
>>
>>60065929
Alright, have fun depriving yourself of the best implementation of KDE to date.
>>
>>60057758
Good intentions and technical knowledge but complete failure on everything else that matters on a desktop, like a polished and consistent experience. Like 99% of Linux on desktop.
>>
>>60066006
Manjaro KDE, friend. It has more polish than the ash dump at auschwitz.
>>
File: developers.png (91KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
developers.png
91KB, 1280x800px
>>60057758
>>
>>60066025
KDE needs a quality control team bigger than 1 person working every two weekends if they want to achieve somthing. KDE is probalby the most inconsistent desktop experience of all the DE out there. With KDE you can go from sublime to amateurish shit on two mouse clicks
>>
>>60057758
Its a solid distro every distro has a flaw. Manjaro's
biggest flaw is that on some systems it takes up tons of resources. its second biggest flaw is that its currently very popular so there's going to be some malware targeting the system.
>>
It's an arch that Just Werks® more than any other arch.
The manjaro i3 spin is what I install if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to install full arch.

Basically its the best easy arch, only problem os the bad colorscheme
>>
>>60066895
Man i don't know what you're talking about, KDE's default theme is extremely comfy
>>
>Linux
Found it
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.