[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are lost or confused just run to 4chan - programming thread -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (21KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21KB, 300x168px
Hey dear programmers ! .. hope that you a have a great day already ! ... well i dont know how to put this correctly ! Im not used to post online asking people for help ! But here im .. lost and confused ! And this amazing subreddit is the only place that came to my mind where i can ask some professionals to help me out ! ill be so gratful is anyone actually reply to me !
So ill try to break all my questions to several points and ill try to intruduce myself first so i can clear some things up

Well im 21 yo ! Unmployed ! Dropped out of high school two years ago ! Due to a very corrupted education system ! That make you spend almost half of your life between papers that makes obtain no skills what so ever to eventualy get payed a max of 500ish dollar ! With the need of too much people behind you and some bribe to actualy get a even a job ! So i said fuck it and kinda go rebel on the system ! A shitty life where you actually mean smth to yourself and to others better than a sheep who follow the herd! I live in a third world country ! Spending my days with a only 1$ in my pocket ! ... i have a programming background ! I statuied pascal for 4 years ( if anyone knows that stupid programming language ) so i know a little about functions , loops ,variables and all around about computer architecture and solving problems in a coding mind !

TL;DR : im kinda in a shitty situation ! too poor to efford courses , school or any online paid services ! Know a bit about programing wants to learn more dont know where to start !

So after all this introduction and im really sorry if it is too long lets cut to chase of the subject .. here is my questions and feel free to answer whatever you like :
>>
PART I : Web development :

1 - I wanna be a web developer due to the job high command in the current day ! Where to start ? What language should i master ? What path i take ? And how to put myself correctly on the road to be good at what i do ?

2 - i heard that web developemnt market is currently overfload with people looking for job ! And ill find to many compitetors specially as a freelancer ! There some words that even if you work for 10$ there will be always an indian or a chinese that will work for half the price ! ( no offense ) ... so how i actually get a job ? And is there is actually jobs available !? Or is it not sure if anyone will work with his skills or not ?
3 - how to approach clients ? Should i be afraid of commuting myself to kinda big projects ? Should i take the risk with whatever job that come to hand ? What could happend if you fucked things up ?
Like make a project that dosent feel so good to the client ! Or dont dilever the project in the right day ?
4- is doing some web app for a client make you his slave ? Like updates and fix whenever the client ask for it ? Cause that what i read once on the internet
5- is the job as a web developer actually can pay bills consistently ?
>>
PART II : Windows softwares :

1- whats the best language to build a windows software / program ! Im trying to build a traffic laws software so its not that complicated at all ! Fairly basic , easy and take no time ! Just some pics , a voice over and a three way selection of correct answer .. and btw i have a little exprience in visual basic ! But thats was years ago

2- how can i make my program licensed and cant be cracked easily ! Cause its gonna be for sale

Part III : android developement :

1 - So many frameworks and languages ? What do i take ? ... i like to build apps that support my sites ! ... im looking somthing easy and simple but powerful and customisable !

2- Im thinking about building a music streaming app like soundcloud ! Cause no app currently fulfil my needs ! And kinda worried about the server and what language to program it in ! Where do i start ? And is it impossible to do in my current state

So thats all for now ! Sorry if the post is too long and im talking nonsense at some point ! Im still a total newbie ! Sorry if a break any rules or i post in the wrong place ! .. ah and btw ! English is my third language ! So i know that i did so terrible mistakes ! Sorry about that too haha :( ! Feel free to correct me and have a nice day ! Wish you all the best ! Peace <3
>>
File: 1483928722012.jpg (16KB, 310x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483928722012.jpg
16KB, 310x328px
If you're 21 years old with this level of english, you have bigger problems.
>>
Already said that english is my third language ... :(
>>
Lmao good luck getting responses
>>
Teach me how to get replys on 4chan senpai ..
>>
>>60056415
Your bait is delicious.

Part I
1) Start HTML, basic Javascript and PHP. Some framework/CMS, e.g. Wordpress would be fine.
2) Best option is to get hired at a company, a freelancer without portfolio is not worth much.
3) You fuck things up, you must return all money you took. Rest depends on contract.
4) No. They may demand you do these things, but you don't have to. Depends on the contract.
5) Yes, if you are good.

Part II
1) Microsoft VB.Net for you, then.
2) A license key check is not hard to do. Uncrackable is either hard or expensive, ignore piracy for now. There are "packers" that make cracking harder, but a good cracker will get through easily.

Part III
1) Welcome to hell. Java + Android Studio. Start without frameworks.
2) In your current state? Very hard, probably impossible. Server can be written in anything. I like Python, but VB works too.
>>
terrible b8
>>
File: 1492967812375.jpg (45KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1492967812375.jpg
45KB, 540x429px
>>60056415
>>60056430
>this amazing subreddit
Hello, fellow redditor

>21
>Dropped out of high school two years ago

How did you drop out of highschool at 19 ?
This reads like something an eastern european would write. There are actually high schools that take 5 years to finish there kek

You done fucked up if you think another eastern European will hire you if you're self taught.
There are CS/IT graduates in Eastern Europe that are unemployed or get €500 per month lel
>>
PAJEET
MY SON
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.