[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (69KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
69KB, 236x304px
>"I run gentoo/Arch/some kind of cool unix!"
>Watches anime on it and some flash games and maybe the available steam games on it
>"FUCK PROPRIETARY!"
>Owns a 3DS, PS2/3/4, xbone, wii/u, switch, android, iPhone
>"I HAVE SOFTWARE SO THE GOV CAN'T TRACK ME!"
>has a cell phone with a mic, a tablet with a mac, likely also has a headset plugged in for gaming, a camera for skype with a mic as well,
>>
fish bump
>>
File: 1482673820996.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482673820996.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>60050105
linux and opensource programs are fun, I dont claim I'm not trackable, unless you disconnect all your devices from the internet there's little hope these days. but it's enjoyable to at least try
>>
This board is indeed full of clueless posers. Those being the Linux/Stallmanite morons.
>>
>>60050286
google "track me if you can" should be on like dailymotion. Watch that. It was originally on youtube but it was taken down. I think honestly the CIA/NSA/FBI had something to do with it.
>>
>I run windows because I need job done!
>is a videogame obsessed manchild
>zomg fuck applel useless garbage for normies xd
>has gamer branded peripherals that add nothing to value other than cheap flashy aesthetics

/v/eddit logic.
Why are you here again?
>>
>>60050305
>track me if you can
looks like interesting watch, a similar show ran here a while ago, pretty much the second they know real identity you lose instantly, they can track you anywhere you go with cameras/public transit/atms
>>
>>60050336
dontt forget the usual
>im a computer scientist, professional video editor, professional photo editor, professional artist and a musician at the same time!
>>
>>60050336
that wasn't my point anon.
I am saying that /g/ has backwards logic 1/2 the time and is ok with it but when you point it out it's like they are retarded to the matter

>>60050378
Exactly. You can't escape the gov, they know who you are. Hell, I'm not even hiding from them. I'm all over the internet

>>60050388
Shit, I wish I were good with any of those. I'm ok with music.
>>
>>60050419
ok your point avatarfag?
>>
>>60050446
cool.
>>
/g/ is the place where the stallmanites come to feel proud about their autism, seriously, there's no other place to be proud of being a gnu/linuxfag, they're usually bullying target.
>>
>>60050105
I'm running Arch besides other distros for work and Windows 7 for gaming.

Couldn't care less about 'tracking' or 'telemetry' because I'm not a kiddie fiddler or a junkie.
>>
>>60051269
even the regular nerds pick on them. Which is why I laugh when I meet someone online who tells me that they take linux seriously. The only place I take it seriously is on a mac as unix or as Android (MAYBE ubuntu)

>>60051351
there's no way around it, so if you're going to hide, hide in plain site
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.