[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that anybody and everybody is offering unlimited data, my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Verizon-vs.jpg (76KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
Verizon-vs.jpg
76KB, 500x303px
Now that anybody and everybody is offering unlimited data, my old grandfathered plan is obsolete. I'm paying about $100 more than if I were to switch over to a new plan.
So are there any good incentives going on (besides the pretty hefty saving I'll already receive)?
I held on to that plan for so long I'm out of the loop.

But there's no reason not to try and get a better deal now that times have caught up with the carriers.
>>
>>60046716
Read the fine print is the new stuff actually unlimited it throttled after like 10gigs?

My plan is old as shit and I can't get a new sim card unless I "upgrade" plan. which means I only get 3g on the old sim card somehow. But whatever, I cut it to nano size anyways
>>
>>60046727
It's throttled after 22GB, but so is every grandfathered unlimited plan now.
Your contact has to specifically say no throttling and those were really rare.

Like: They weren't the earliest unlimited plans, -those get throttled, and they aren't the latest - those get throttled. There's a really wierd spot in the middle you have to hit exactly.
>>
Are contracts even a thing anymore? I thought carriers wanted to do away with those and the new thing is try and sucker people in with 'monthly installment plans' on new phones.
>>
>Wanting a contract.
>Fullretard.jpg

Seriously, this is just... Wow.
>>
>>60046788
Why not if it'll save me $100 a month. What's the use in staying off as I am?
Carriers have a monopoly. This isn't going to change anytime soon.

If someones pissing on you that you can't stop, might as well fill a glass and call it lemonade.
>>
>>60046716

I get unlimited with Metro PCS for $50 a month
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.