[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desktop Headphone Amp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 297x128px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 297x128px
i have a pair of Klipsh r15m and HD 558s and im looking for a dac/amp that lets me use both, i just have a lepai2020. im using my case headphone jack and its breaking and im having a hard time finding oneo that does both. all i see is the Topping tp30.
>>
>>60045576
Fiio E10k http://m.fiio.cn/products/27
>>
>>60045576
If the speakers are powered you can use a Scarlet 2i4. They are often on sale. There is a dial that will swap from speakers to headphone jack. Sounds like what you're looking for.
>>
theyre not powered. which makes me regret getting them because there are a ton of amps that are for powered amps that have headphone outputs
>>
>>60046258
Umm look at the Audioengine N22 and see if that's what you're looking for. You have to plug in the headphones to the headphone jack to auto mute the bookshelf speakers and unplug them to use the bookshelf speakers again but it has a volume knob, 2x40w for the speakers and will connect to your PC.
>>
>>60046417
thats what im looking for but is there anything thats not 200$.
i can afford it, just dont want to dish out that much
>>
though it is Audioengine so the quality is def a +
>>
>>60046478
Some powered monitors have a headphone jack but they are going to be $200 and likely not sound as good as 80w sent to your Klipsh. Nice powered monitors won't have headphone jacks so you'll end up buying a $150 USB audio interface to swap between monitors/phones.

$200 is a pretty good deal for a decent 80w 2ch amp that solves your problem. It's like this: maybe you hunt down some no name device that MAYBE does this too and saves you money or you just pay the $200 and get to enjoying your speakers and headphones. I wasted money on different cables xlr/RCA/balanced and $80 on a new sound card trying to clean up coil whine from my nice monitors and the entire time I wasn't enjoying any music on my computer. I eventually had to break down and buy a decent usb audio interface to solve it.

Just pay the $200, be done with it and enjoy your music. You're not enjoying jack shit from you Klipsh speakers right now and having a portable amp that can power a pair of speakers isn't a terrible thing to have. You can use it without a computer too.
>>
>>60046624
bad advice
>>
>>60046624
>$80 on a new sound card trying to clean up coil whine from my nice monitors and the entire time I wasn't enjoying any music on my computer.
Whine was caused by shitty amps in your monitors. That's pretty normal and happens all the time. Even hyped jbl 305 whine.

>I eventually had to break down and buy a decent usb audio interface to solve it.
There are cheaper alternatives. AIM SC808 has 2 powered RCA outs and 1 powered 6,3 Jack for $100. With the ability to switch outs in audio driver panel. You would most likely have to buy XLR to RCA cables for audio monitors.
I wouldn't recommend using it with actually good audio monitors though. Or good speakers in general.
>>
>>60046771
No it was from my video card and using an external usb audio interface fixed it. Ending up getting a Scarlet 2i4 on sale and using balanced 3pins.

>>60046692
shit post
>>
>>60046692
what would you suggest, anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.