[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do we like this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Big Money Lou.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Big Money Lou.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
do we like this guy?
>>
File: 1469468688350.png (272KB, 601x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1469468688350.png
272KB, 601x1016px
>>60037278
>not posting the transparent png :^)
>>
his videos are 80% egotistic filler content, 20% actual content about the subject
>>
/OUR GUY/
>>
>>60037542
This. He knows his shit and seems to be pretty skilled in what he's doing but his Napoleon syndrome ridden personality with that bloated ego is absolutely disgusting. I've tried to watch some his videos because they seemed pretty informative but ended up wanting to punch my monitor I had to quit. I don't like him!
>>
>>60038152
He's basically /g/ incarnate so it would make sense that /g/ would hate him
>>
>>60038174
kek, tru dat
>>
>>60037278
I watch his twitch streams, they're great
>>
>>60037532
why is he 15 feet of leg and half a foot of chest?
>>
Last time I heard from him some jews were going to sue him and close his business. What happened to that story? It's been a while.
>>
>>60038494
it was something about using schematics illegally or whatever, but it worked out
>>
File: previewfile_416947224.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
previewfile_416947224.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>60037532
You're a pretty small guy.
>>
we love him
>>
>>60038604
hm? I though it was about him calling some girl stupid on one of his video and she being butthurt can call her jew daddy to threaten him with his laywers n shit. People were panicking and downloading his video to mirror in case his channel goes down.
>>
>>60038683
well it looks like he was about to get sued for other things too then during his career
>>
>>60037278
I like what he's doing. He's genuinely informative, knows his field, and raises awareness of the total bullshit in technology today.

He's like the Jordan Peterson of tech. He spends a literal fucking hour speaking truths that could be said in a few minutes.
>>
>>60037278
yes
>>
>>60037278
no
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.