[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fist fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: portrait.jpg (132KB, 891x335px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
132KB, 891x335px
Who would win in a fist fight?
>>
>>60036988
Terry easily
>>
Terry
>>
>>60036988
Terry. The power of god is too great.
>>
>>60036988
Terry got the god hands, but Stallman could use his fat at his favor. That's a hard one.
>>
Terry would just run him over in his car like a CIA nigger.
>>
>>60036988
Terry. I don't think Richard's fat ass could even throw a punch.
>>
Stallman is too kind to fight back.
>>
>>60036988
Terry. He killed a CIA nigger with his car
>>
If Stalman didn't immediately stroke out, have a heart attack, or pass out, he would probably win because of the difference in weight.

If the fight goes longer than like 30 seconds he would probably lose due to exhaustion lmao.
>>
>>60037402
thx for ur password
>>
Stallman would crush his puny ass, then nurse him back to health and then release him into the wild, while issuing sage and kindly advice on preserving his newfound freedom.
>>
>>60037402
Now hold on there clown, fat people tend to have more muscle mass and RMS has recently gone on a diet. That's a recipe for disaster especially since terry seems to be looking a little malnourished in his recent streams.
>>
>>60037522
I can tell you have never fought a day in your life.

People that aren't fit can't swing that kind of weight around with adrenaline very long before they basically become fucking paralyzed.

If you assume that Richard is inept at fighting, which he probably isn't, he could end the fight very quickly. If he didn't know what he was doing he would tire out and Terry would win due to stamina alone, regardless of his weight or strength, having been on the defensive for the beginning of the fight.
>>
>>60037560
>I can tell you have never fought a day in your life.
I've had a few run-ins with some immigrants and drunk/high blacks but they would turn and run when I pulled out my telescopic baton. So yeah I guess not.

>People that aren't fit can't swing that kind of weight around with adrenaline very long before they basically become fucking paralyzed.
>If you assume that Richard is inept at fighting, which he probably isn't, he could end the fight very quickly. If he didn't know what he was doing he would tire out and Terry would win due to stamina alone, regardless of his weight or strength, having been on the defensive for the beginning of the fight.

So you give them each a 50/50 chance of winning?
>>
Stallman could pause for frequent rest breaks, while Terry swatted at imaginary attackers over in the corner somewhere.
>>
Neither

They'll both die due to cancer and aids
>>
>>60037651
If I had to bet I would bet on Terry because he probably has longer reach and will last longer.

Stallman could easily end the fight very early but that would depend on pure luck or him having at least hit bags before.
>>
>>60036988

Terry legitimately scares me

> has been to prison
> stomped his pet bird in a manic episode (his words)
> nothing to lose
>>
>Who would win between an overweight unkempt autist and a starving schizo madman
It would be such a sad shitshow
>>
>>60036988
Terry has the power of God on his side !!!!!
>>
>>60036988
Terry's jesus-fist would be too quick for Stallman
>>
Terry, the power of Jesus
>>
Even though Stallman is fat, he practices capoeira and some other martial art, so theres that
>>
>>60038356
>Implying
Those are proprietary martial arts
>>
>>60037512
Fucking kekked
>>
File: TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY.png (711KB, 955x490px) Image search: [Google]
TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY.png
711KB, 955x490px
the power of god vs commie subversion
really sparks up the neurons
>>
>>60037052
>>60038199
>>60038304
>>60038326
>Reddit
>>
Terry's height is around 2 meters while Stallman is a fat slob.
>>
Terrt
>>
Terry will put the jew to sleep
>>
>>60036988
terry would absolutely slaughter the MIT nigger cattle
>>
>>60036988
Dragonslayer Ornstein vs Executioner Smough
>>
File: farmtrip.jpg (80KB, 479x682px) Image search: [Google]
farmtrip.jpg
80KB, 479x682px
>>60036988
based terry supports god
stallman supports bernie sanders

go figure...
>>
File: cia nigger cattle.webm (1MB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
cia nigger cattle.webm
1MB, 640x356px
>>60039491
>>
>>60036988
Terry is a skinny fuck, Stallman has a huge weight advantage on him and all that blubber means he can take more punishment. I bet on Stallman any day.
>>
The CIA Niggers.
>>
Terry doesn't even leave his parents basement. Stallman on the other hand spends all day walking around and lifting that big ass bag he always has on him. He's got to have at least more muscles than a redneck twig, plus the weight advantage.
>>
there's a reason Ricardo "Blanco Loco" Stalmaña is feared by the cartels
>>
>>60040273
>Terry doesn't even leave his parents basement.
He lives in Vegas, he doesn't have a basement.
>>
Terry is probably taller and at least has reach on Stallman. Stallman is a fat pacifist who would get gassed within the first 15 seconds.
>>
>>60036988

Tard-strength Terry
>>
Terry, his arch-angels punch hard as fuck.
>>
>>60043622
Is this a JoJo reference?
>>
Terry, i got a vibe he got a some kind of unchecked aggression in him. if the fight starts just provoke him by saying that stallman is the CIA nigger who monitors Terry's activity

>>60037093
lmao
>>
>>60036988
Terry would use his psycho rage against the fat man.
>>
>>60037402
>implying he knows how to throw a punch using his weight
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.