[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hp notebook pavilion 15 / Win 8.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hp.jpg (680KB, 2928x2306px) Image search: [Google]
hp.jpg
680KB, 2928x2306px
sup 4chan,
Could You please help me out with this case?
I own hp notebook pavilion 15 / Win 8.1 (4 years old, but for 1 year it was not used) .
Up until recently everything was fine, when the battery was low (sth around 15-20%) the notebook would display warning sign, and if I did nothing with it it would just hibernate to save my work. However recently it stopped doing that o.o. Or should I say - it happens at random, sometimes it displays warning sign about low battery, sometimes it does not. And it no longer hibernates to save my data. It just turns off with no warning before that.
I know that the easy answer is that the battery gave up, but I wonder if it isn't somehow windows problem and not the battery.
Do You maybe know anything about such problems with either that model or with that OS ?

Best regards,
Dynio

(pic not related)
>>
Basically, kill yourself.
>>
>>60034508
http://i.imgur.com/xaPKKea.jpg
>>
HAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
>>
windows key/start menu
power options
on battery advanced settings
last item on list should be when and how to warn user when battery is low/critically low

make sure you have the right settings for the profile and that you are using the profile you want
>>
>>60034576
thanks You,
I'll try that as soon as I get home! :)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.