[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Workspace 1_016.png (633KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Workspace 1_016.png
633KB, 1680x1050px
I've been using Debian (dualbooted with Win10 ofc) for months. What other distros do you suggest that could possibly be better?
>>
>>60030454
none, debian is smooth and stable.
>install gentoo
>>
File: JBL.png (597KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JBL.png
597KB, 1024x768px
The one and only justin bieber OS
>>
>>60030454
I don't even like Debian but it's still far better than the other shit you have on that disk. Get rid of that first
>>
File: awesomewm4.png (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
awesomewm4.png
586KB, 1280x720px
Stick with Debian but try different WM&DE's
Why do you need a different distro ?
if you want someone to give you a good reason to use Arch, well there isnt one, unless you want to go to a rolling release, if there is something you need that is only available in another distro, then try it.
if not, stick to Debian as its one of the better ones for sure.
>>
>>60030534
Perfectly content with what I have on my Linux partition. My Win10 partition is literally just all pirated games and shit.
>>
>>60030454
I like Debian, Ubuntu and Fedora, and Qubes OS; I run Archlinux and I'll try to manage to get Red Hat on my computer in the upcoming months.
>>
>>60030549
>Stick with Debian but try different WM&DE's
Don't waste your time with de/wm stick to xfce and be productive
>>
>>60030454
Ubuntu.
It's pretty much the same as Debian but with professional devs and less autism.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.