[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: deathadder_chroma_gallery_4.png (271KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
deathadder_chroma_gallery_4.png
271KB, 800x600px
and guess what?

it was the fucking decision to make. I'm not even a gamer and yet I couldn't find a damn mouse that suited me, even the MX performance from Logitech let me down.

Let me tell you lads, the texture on this thing is perfect. no sweat. the scroll wheel is exactly what I fucking want. rubberized, doesn't spin too easily. accurate.

Glides easily, matte finish. comfortable grip. side rubber and logical additional button placement.

Recently upgraded to a larger mouse pad and it's silky smooth. That compared with the Razer is incredible. I don't even give a shit about the cheesy glow. I'll turn it off.

I don't even give a shit about the cord. wireless isn't necessary. it's all about the FEEL...get it?

Finally
>>
>>60029729
ok
>>
>>60029799
I just like the fact I found a utilitarian solution as a non-gamer in the gaming market. sometimes you have to expand your search parameters ...
>>
I'd say Rival 300 is better in every aspect
>>
>>60029799
you know, getting deeper into it its more the division between the "consumer" market and the performance market.

the Logitech, microsoft, and the like seem to appeal to this plush, comfy yet classy aesthetic that informs the designs of their products.

I was after strict performance, accuracy and speed and thus found the solution among the market that needs it most
>>
>>60029843
what aspects, specifically? I like the razer but of course am always open to improvements if they are to be made
>>
>>60029868
All aspects, I bought Rival 300 because I felt it's a better mouse for me, personally. My friend had deathadder and I liked Rival 300 more than that, also it's less "gaymery" for a non-gamer
>>
Ordered the left-handed model. Interested in this economic meme
>>
>>60029881
>All aspects

well, that doesn't help. just looking for a comparison from your point of view of some of the features
>>
why didn't you like the mx performance?

I have one, idk if its just mine but I get very jittery/stutter mouse once in a while...its worse when the receiver is further but if its half a foot away its still pretty bad

considering a mx master
>>
>>60029926
Basically the same what you wrote but cut out "Razer", it's not actually rocket science with mice, you can't compare that much. Mine has a flawless sensor, is big and comfortable to the hand, the side grips don't seem to be deteriorating at all, but because of their design it collects some gunk over time that I clean out every once in a while, the additional buttons are extremely well placed. Smooth gliding on a cheap mousepad, no bullshit design etc.
Used it for almost 1,5 years, seems to have no problems, while Razer is known for terrible QC and is likely to shit the bed in 1-2 years
>>
>>60029729
Honestly, the only downside is that the middle mouse button kind of wears out and stops working. I think it might be fixable but you'll have to open it up. Also if you are running linux look into qrazercfg / razerd.
>>
To each his own. I have the MX Performance, and I will happily use it until it breaks in half (or I decide to shell out the yurobucks for an MX Master).
>>
>>60029950
it comes from the fact that the scroll wheel is partially glossy and has less grip. plus the "side scroll" variable which seems to make it a bit wobbly how it's set. the scrolling itself felt less "tight" and the two additional buttons I felt too high up to be convenient

>>60029956
Thanks. can't comment on longevity or durability as this is my first Razer product. otherwise looking visually at a comparison they look pretty similar
>>
>>60029999
do you get any microstutters sometimes? (maybe when the batt is low? I'm trying to figure out if my shits just fucked or what cause itll be fine sometimes and other times really lagging around my screen.
maybe might have to do with 4k monitor
>>
>>60030046
Never had an issue with it, period.
Sorry pham.
>>
>>60029729
The right click on this thing is mushy and feels like it is dead.
>>
>>60030126
as compared to what?
>>
File: 1481436100630.png (381KB, 1064x698px) Image search: [Google]
1481436100630.png
381KB, 1064x698px
>>60029729
>>
>2017
>being a slave to wires when perfect lag free wireless finally exists thanks to our Logitechâ„¢ gods

just get a wireless g403
>>
>>60030219
I can already SEE that gloss...nope
>>
>>60029729
I've had one for around a year and a half now, the only problem that I'm running into is that the mouse wheel feels a lot worse than it used to. Occasionally scroll inputs are doubled, I can't imagine it lasting another year.
Middle mouse button is still working just fine, though.
>>
>>60030261
whatever do you mean? it's not glossy, the sides are rubber and middle is rough or rubberized plastic or whatever it's called
handles my stupid sweaty hands after hours on it without issues
>>
>>60030280
I think he means that the mouse will shine like a lightbulb after a year of constant use, at least that's what the plastic looks like on that one
Or a shitty promo shot
>>
>>60030280
yeah, I really wish I could have them all lined up for a trial run. can only get so much from a picture
>>
>>60029729
Shoulda gotta Gigabyte Force M7
Its like a 100% copy but is only $20.
>>
>>60030219
But I have a wifi router on my table. Would that affect the mouse signal?
>>
>>60029729
>got deathadder because I fell for the maymay
>mouse broke 6 months later
>had it replaced
>same fucking doubleclicking problem
>had it replaced
>same fucking thing after a few months
fuck razer. got logitech 203 pro for 35 bucks and its the fucking best mouse I've used in my life
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.