[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here still watches Linus Jew Tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1492878786171.jpg (58KB, 584x716px) Image search: [Google]
1492878786171.jpg
58KB, 584x716px
Who here still watches Linus Jew Tips?
>>
File: 1469317191733.jpg (33KB, 245x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469317191733.jpg
33KB, 245x202px
>>60027843
jews don't give tips, they only take them
>>
>watching advertisments willingly
>>
>>60027843
He's now linus poojeet tips since ayymd bought him.
>>
File: linusayymdtips.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
linusayymdtips.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>60027843
looks like they arent shilling novideo anymore
>>
File: 2017-04-23 07_10_34.jpg (271KB, 1419x888px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-23 07_10_34.jpg
271KB, 1419x888px
>>60027843

I automatically close every video where Max's fake fingernails show up.

Linus's previous reviews was just him using the product but now it's every employee that works there. Makes it feel less personal and like Linus is outsourcing his review items to the other employees there if you know what I mean.

Just take any recent laptop review. Linus talks about the trackpad or screen or whatever from his personal experience of using the product but the footage to show said things is with a random employee like Max (apparently Brandon's girlfriend)

Also the retarded thumbnails is a big factor aswell. (babby's first time discovering the liquify tool in photoshop)

At this point they should just rename the channel to Linus'sEmployeesTechTips
>>
File: file.png (805KB, 1060x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
805KB, 1060x542px
I can't stand to watch that shit anymore.
Admittedly they have made some interesting videos recently, it was cool to see how the old video cards hold up these days or the quick rundown of the testing of a shitload of cheap mice, but there have been so many small changes to the channel that I just don't appreciate.
I'm most likely not the target audience with all the ribbit/pcmustardrace memes, appalling 'randumb is funney guys xD' thumbnails and titles that are intentionally vague at best but horribly misleading at worst.
>>
i dont watch anymore hes to lefty
>>
>>60028346

Are you kidding me? Giving employees videos is the best thing that Shill Tips has done.

Linus is the least knowledgeable person at the fucking company. Brandon knows cameras, I'd rather hear his reviews (probably the actually most informative reviews the entire company puts out) or Terren (Teran?) on robotics shit.

Linus would just do his typical back-of-the-back bullet points on these products if he did it himself, which was already a big enough problems before they branched out beyond just computer hardware.
>>
File: soon.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
soon.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>
>>60027843
Isn't he the guy who wrote the Linux kernel?
>>
>>60029706
Quite funny he never mentions Linux with a first name like that.

Anyway
>calling yourself knowledgeable
>using Windows

Why would I take advice from someone like him.
>>
>>60030355

>Calling yourself employed
>Using Linux

Pick one
>>
>>60031826
Funny you should say that. I myself, plus five of my tech illiterate family members use Linux. We're all gainfully employed.

The meme won't live much longer.
>>
>>60031898
What's the point of using linux?
>>
>>60031915
Why does anyone choose anything?
>>
Canadian are retarded, linuxcucktips is no exception.
>>
>>60027843
I like his videos, they're interesting. Obviously they're not the be-all-end-all but they can be entertaining.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.