[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Text WTF/Rage stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: desk.gif (6KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
desk.gif
6KB, 500x333px
/g/
give me stories. Stories about you raging, stories that make you go WHAT THE FUCK?

Let me have them

>be me
>last year
>some old guy I know
>"anon, can you help me with my PC, it's laggy and slow"
>Sure I'm an ice guy
>goto his house
>load up his PC
>Literally a computer from 2002 with XP on it
>1024x786
>WOW.mp1
>tells me it's super slow
>bring my thumb drive over of a few ok programs to install and put on his PC like a cracked version of Ccleaner
>loading takes FOREVER
>He doesn't understand that things can be fast
>get on his browser
>fucking IE old skool
>tell him he needs a new computer and to ditch this one
>tells me he's ok with this
>why argue with a gorilla of a retard like him?
>I search
>google it is cause it gets me my results
>tells me he doesn't like google and searches on yahoo
>now I know he's a fuckwit
>tell him he needs to get at least windows 7
>tells me he doesn't want the gov spying on him
>he owns a cell phone, a computer, a house phone, and he thinks the gov isn't tracking him
>Can't take the 1024x786 any more
>can't take the fact he uses yahoo
>he still uses AOL
>tell him to buy a new computer, and I know he could if he wanted to
>refuses and stays a fuckin jewtard
This man is stuck in the late 90's /g/ help.

To point something out:
I was at my sister's for Easter. My nephew is a little over a year old. He has my sister's phone. He swipes it, opens up some PBS app and Elmo pops up and he turns it fuckin sideways. So tell me something, how is that a child who is not even 1 years old CAN LITERALLY use an android phone but some fat fucking gorilla who has had a computer since the 90s, who has had the time to learn it, respect it, and upgrade it, can't even figure out how the shit it works? I don't get it /g/ help me understand why old people can't learn shit.
>>
>>60024632
underage please leave
>>
>>60024632
I didn't rage until he used yahoo
>>
>>60024632
Why do you need cracked Ccleaner, it's freeware.
>>
Please leave, no one wants you posting on /g/
>>
>>60024641
but im 25.

>>60024661
yeah same

>>60024675
technical version.

>>60024691
why?
>>
>a little over a year old
>not even 1 years old
>>
>be me
>guy tells my sister his pc has a bunch of viruses and my sis says I can wipe it and reinstall windows for 50$
>do it, reinstall win10, set secondary hdd as storage, install several programs, enable classic image viewer and media player, install MPC-HC, foobar2000, ect, write a 2 page readme file on the desktop titled "README DO NOT IGNORE"
>finally done, they take it and give me my money
>2 weeks pass
>have no contact with this person as he is only talking to my sister
>my sis out of the blue says "oh his pc is stuck on 60% or something and wont boot"
>fuck.jpg "when it left my hands it was in perfect working condition"
>get PC, have no idea what happened or whats wrong, stuck in boot loop during "setting up windows 60%".
>boot from arch iso
>mount both HDD's main partitions
>to my surprise, everything and i mean EVERYTHING is gone save for a shell of a win10 install.
>the bootloader has magically migrated to the secondary HDD
>this time just do the bare minimum because fuck normies
>wipe it install win10, put my contact info in a txt file on desktop
>never got paid for the 2nd time even though he fucked his shit up himself clearly
thats all i got
>>
>>60024632
This has to do with the way people grow up. Old people didn't have the tech and their brains are wired differently, its an old dog new tricks thing. They can't learn it.

Kind of like how virgins over age 30 are doomed that way.
>>
File: 1491454846916.jpg (51KB, 419x208px) Image search: [Google]
1491454846916.jpg
51KB, 419x208px
>>
>>60025201
I knew a guy at my old Local game store. Dude was like the definition of 9gag autist. He was at least 32 then. There was this cute 16 year old girl there.This was at least 5 or so years ago.

Dude kept hitting on her and then finally got banned. We told him to stop. It was honestly sad too, he was a virgin who played yugioh and pokemon. Not even like nonchalantly. He was obnoxious about it and honestly, no one liked him that much. He wasn't a terrible person. more-so annoying as hell.

My dad is 57 and he grasps how to torrent... that should tell you something.
>>
>>60025157
Why did u even do anything the 2nd time
And why even leave contact information
>>
>>60025157
That chad was plowing your sister and you fixed his computer for free, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>60025348
Seriously OP, you need to be an alpha and not let other men fuck your sister.
>>
bamp
>>
Tell him the truth. He could never be more compromised. Even script kiddies can hack him in his current state.

Tell him that if he really cares about privacy and security that he should get himself hardened Linux, and to constantly keep it up to date and maintain it.

Then offer him the easy way out. Plain old Linux.
>>
>>60024632
Because it probably wasn't their decision to use it in the first place so they create abstract reasons to continue on in their drudgery of a rut of using the thing even though they hate it to begin with?
>>
>>60027174
I can understand that as like most millennials and gen Z (alphas) are basically born and raised with it instead of blocks, but what makes it hard to comprehend to click everything? I figured out a long time ago almost all programs comes with a reset button. All else fails, there's a website for it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.