[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any limit on how fast an autoclicker can click?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is there any limit on how fast an autoclicker can click?
>>
>>60022955
I've yet to find one that can exceed speeds of 1 millisecond/click

Usually it is the software receiving the click that is the bottleneck, not the software sending the click
>>
Mouse jiggler > auto-clicker
>>
>>60022955
What kind of an autoclicker? HID devices force USB to run at USB's low speed mode, so that limits how often the OS polls the device
>>
File: autoclick.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
autoclick.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>60022955
About this fast.
>>
Write your own in assembly and match the HID input update rate. That's the fastest she'll go.
>>
>>60023555
It's usually done in software because it can be. Why bother with a custom USB device when a few lines of AutoHotKey or xdotool script will do the same?

And yeah it's the receiving software that limits the speed. AHK can deliver a click every ms, but you're lucky to get most things you'd want an auto clicker for (primarily idle games) to accept more than 30-60 clicks a second.
>>
>>60022955
That mouse looks so nice
>>
The clock rare of your cpu duh
>>
>>60023832

it kills your wrist though
>>
>>60023728
If you go around the software input detection and find out what it triggers you can hook via code injection and trigger it much more rapidly with a little assembly script.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.