[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the /g/ way of dealing with Indian phone scammer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1461676181045.jpg (74KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1461676181045.jpg
74KB, 960x955px
What is the /g/ way of dealing with Indian phone scammer?
>>
>>60020326
Hang up.
>>
>>60020326
Call whitelist. They never get past that.
>>
troll them with a virtual machine
>>
I don't know because they never called me.
>>
>>60020326
Chat a bit while walking to the fire alarm kept near the boiler. Hold the phone to the alarm and press the test button.
Its mean but they don't phone back.
>>
The few times I have been on the line during a scam call, I do not even say a single word.

>not being so paranoid that you refuse to even let them know how your voice sounds
>>
>>60020326
Back when I was in university I had an old T40 that I filled up with the most deprived hentai I could find, and it sat in waiting for a few months until one of these Pajeets called. I don't know if he clicked on the "Banking Information" folder or the "Social Insurance" folder, but he hung up shortly after I gave him control of the Windows XP install.

My roommates and I had a good laugh at that.
>>
Waste their time (and also yours) by locking them inside a VM

It's pretty fun too
>>
>>60021400
What's this about phone scammers and VMs, is there some new Remote Desktop scam?
>>
>VOUD YOU LIKE TO BUY VACUUM CLEANAH
>EXCUSE ME- NO EXCU- EXCUUUUSE ME
>VOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY
>beeeeeep
>>
>/g/entooman
>being on call lists
Pick 1
>>
>Linus Tech Tips
I know but it's still funny: https://youtu.be/8dUvuxIHAsA
>>
>>60021423
they connect with teamviewer and if you fuck with them they try and delete all your files
>>
HELLO DIS IS JOHN FROM MICROSOVD SUPPORD

THERE IS A WIRUS ON YOUR COMPUTER

KINDLY INSTALL TEAMVIEWER
>>
Keep in mind these call centers often do not have a way to hang up at the phones so they rely on the person on the other end hanging up for them. If it seems like you're wasting their time they'll get very angry and start flinging insults and shit at you to try and make you hang up. If all else fails they have to speak to their manager who will disconnect the call.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3OxCWLEmoIhNMm-hnvBm9Q/videos
>>
>>60020455
/fpbp
>>
I just start frog posting at them. I can do a decent REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>60020326
I tell them that they've reached (make up name here) clinic or hospital. When they start the sales spiel, I tell them that this is an emergency line that must remain clear. It seems to have worked. Haven't received a call from them in almost a year now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.