[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to open a tab I closed earlier. Should be a simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (42KB, 664x374px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
42KB, 664x374px
So I want to open a tab I closed earlier. Should be a simple job, right?

WRO_NG! I WILL OPEN THIS PAGE ON YOUR CURRENT PAGE! I WILL DESTROY ALL AND EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVED
>>
File: GIF.gif (1MB, 991x672px)
GIF.gif
1MB, 991x672px
>>60014979
fucking retard
>>
>>60014979
Control->Shift->T?
Bruh
>>
>>60015021
It's not on by default. That's why it's fuckinng shit.
>>
>>60015039
Maybe you closed a tab, like, four hours ago and afterwards opened a shitload of pages so this would not work.

Back to the planning room with the skirts and marketing fags with you.
>>
>>60015021
>He keeps his history
Let me just add a quick wew
>>
>>60015178
I didn't enable anything, that's default behaviour.
>>
>>60015196
then middle click the link from the history?
>>
>>60015196
>Shitpost on 4chan for 4 hours long

Legendary
>>
>>60014979
Don't blame the browser for your inability to use it.

No need to turn anything on for the functionality to work.
>>
>>60015401
So using the function will 100% ruin your current session. Is that good planning or what?
>>
>>60015456
I've never had it overwrite the tab I'm in, and I've been using Firefox since version 2.
>>
>>60014979
Post a GIF or WEBM where it happens to you. Because I call bullshit. (Search for GifCam or WebmCam if you don't know how.)
>>
>>60014979
>ALL AND EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVED
>ALL AND EVERYTHING
Isn't that abit redundant?
>>
>>60015321
What's wrong with that? Most people here don't share their computer with someone else.
>>
Why the fuck does firefox still not dedicate a process for each tab?
>>
>>60018198
>Why the fuck does firefox still not dedicate a process for each tab?
What have you against multi threading?
>>
>>60018245
A page crashing crashes the browser.
Also, wouldn't htop display the cpu usage properly for multi-threaded processes? For me it never goes higher then like 110%, and at that point firefox is barely responsive at all.
>>
>>60018366
>htop
>>
>>60018198
user_pref("dom.ipc.processCount", -1);

Say goodbye to your memory.
>>
Blink is the fastest renderer there is. Laggyfox can't even compete.
>>
>>60015321
>has to hide his browsing habits from his family

l m a o
>>
>>60014979
Kill yourself literal retard
>>
>>60015178
>I'm too dumb to change default settings

This is your fault, retard.
>>
Middle click instead of left clicking
>>
>>60021651
middle click is the coolest shit, i force it to always be new tab and left to always be same tab no matter what the webpage says.
>>
>>60022124
How? I'm interested to overpass shitty web design.
>>
>>60022201
about:config
browser.link.open_newwindow
set value to 1
this makes new window and new tab open in same tab
it still lets you open in new tab with middle click

Value of 1: Opens links that would normally open in a new tab or new window in the current tab or window
Value of 2: Open links that would normally open in a new window, in a new window
Value of 3: Open links that would normally open in a new window in a new tab in the current window (default)
>>
>>60022287
Thank anon. I will test it. That's sad that 99% of firefox settings are undocumented. It looks like Windows.
>>
>>60015178
What's not on by default?
Your browsing history?
Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>60015178
Just use middle mouse button.
>>
i press ctrl shift t and it just werks
>>
>>60014979
What the fuck are you talking about? You're supposed to use the middle click to open a page in a new tab and the left click to open it in the current tab. What a retard.
>>
>>60014979
retard look up the hotkeys
>>
>2002+15
>Understanding how to change basic settings is now beyond the capabilities of the average user

99% of the problems you normies have with Firefox can be changed if you weren't retarded.
>>
>>60014979
wait, does CTRL+SHIFT+T not work for you or what?
>>
>>60015374
4 hours is considered a long time these days?
>>
>>60014979
ctrl+shift+t
>>
>>60014979
Ctrl+Shift+T
Literally works on my machineā„¢ fucking whaoh
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.