[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he have his own movie when he died? You know, like Steve Job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: serveimage.jpg (251KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
251KB, 1200x1200px
Will he have his own movie when he died? You know, like Steve Job?
>>
>always wearing the same clothes
Is this actual autism?
>>
He's still alive? What's the point?
>>
>>60014638
i just hate to go shopping, especially when the market is flooded with skinny jeans, clown shoes and shirts that are made for fags
>>
>>60014627
Yes, and he will be portrayed by a black guy.
>>
>>60014832
Yeah that makes sense Stallman. I hate clothes shopping too. Stresses me out.
>>
>>60014627
>Activate Maccy D's WiFi
>>
>>60014638
>Who is Steve Jobs?
>>
>>60014638
Yeah, Mark Zuckerberg too.
>>
>>60014627
No
His ideas are too dangerous for corporate america.
That's the reason people here shill against him and try to fear the American mega cuck by declaring his ideas as communist.
>>
>>60014627
If there is a substantial chance of indoor temperatures too hot for
me, please arrange _in advance_ for me to have what I need.
>>
File: rs_cr_DSCF3106_2.jpg (385KB, 1000x498px) Image search: [Google]
rs_cr_DSCF3106_2.jpg
385KB, 1000x498px
>>60014627
Before using a hotel that has central air conditioning, find out what
temperature it can actually lower a room to, during the relevant
dates.
>>
File: 430264662_5_JOKf.jpg (242KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
430264662_5_JOKf.jpg
242KB, 500x359px
>>60014627
Don't ever try to decide what food I should eat without asking me.
>>
>>60014638
Probably, I do the same and I'm almost certainly on the spectrum.
>>
File: stallman.jpg (76KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
stallman.jpg
76KB, 1200x749px
>>60014910
He literally endorses communist politicians though.
>>
>the thought of rms passing
;_; c_c
>>
>>60014638

I basically stick to outfits for many months on end, possibly years. There isn't many things that look good.
>>
>>60014863

>AYO HOL UP LEMME JUS INNAJEKT FO A MOMINT
>WHAT YA'LL REFURRIN TO AS 'LINNIX' IS INFACT GUHNOO SLASH LINNIX OR AS I'VE RECENTLY TAKEN TO CALLIN IT, GUNOO PLUS LINNIX
>LINNIX AIN'T NO OPPERATING SYSTEM UNTO THYSELF NIGGA
>>
>>60014638
>Is this actual autism?
Isn't that already established? You know the story about the spider plant, right?

>>60014677
I fear OP is plotting...

>>60014897
>RMS among billowing clouds ... of what!?
OK, so exactly what is getting him high up?
>>
>>60014910
>by declaring his ideas as communist.
He IS a communist though. I support open-source software but Stallman is a fucking PoS that shills communist regimes like Cuba and Venezuela.
>>
>>60017987
>Fails to cite /source/
What else can you pull out of your ass son?
>>
>>60018021
Read his political notes, son

>A Venezuelan opposition politician faces charges of organizing to kill President Maduro.

>This is not an absurd accusation, given that the opposition launched a coup attempt against Chavez a decade ago, organized by the US.

>However, it could also be stretching the facts.

>Obama absurdly declared Venezuela a "threat to U.S. security", as an excuse to impose economic sanctions.

>He is also "concerned" about Venezuela's "human rights violations", such as accusing a few opposition politicians of joining a coup plot allegedly organized by the US (which organized one around 12 years ago) but strangely unconcerned about Saudi Arabia's across-the-board human rights violations or Mexico's.

>I really am concerned about the charges against those opposition politicians. They could be valid, but I can't be confident of that, and that is the cause of my concern. I hope they will get fair trials and that they won't be convicted without real proof of complicity.

>Venezuelan opposition leader Lopez has been formally charged with inciting violence.

>"Inciting violence" must be interpreted in a narrow and strict sense or else human rights are in danger.

>The opposition gets its strength from the shortages of certain goods. The US can't be responsible for that. Buying goods from subsidized stores and reselling them could cause the state to lose money, but would not cause a general shortage of those goods in the country. It is Maduro's economic policies that cause the shortages.

Sources:
https://stallman.org/chavez.html
https://stallman.org/notes/2014-jan-apr.html
https://stallman.org/notes/2014-mar-jun.html
https://stallman.org/notes/2014-may-aug.html
https://stallman.org/notes/2014-jul-oct.html
https://stallman.org/notes/2015-jan-apr.html
>>
>>60014627
Already done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE7VzlLtp-4

>>60015064
>implying
>>
>>60014910
Dude he literally is. He thinks all software should be free.

>lol it should be tho

That's easy for you to say when you leech off of your mother, but some of us aren't too keen on obliterating an entire industry.
>>
File: i.4cdn.org_1492861135670.jpg (790KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
i.4cdn.org_1492861135670.jpg
790KB, 1200x1200px
quite obviously op
>>
>>60015269
I'd watch it.
>>
>>60015064
>melenchon
>communist
>>
>>60022931
So Mélenchon is pro free software?
>>
>>60023008
https://youtu.be/XlnQ801wWf4?t=3990
He's pro free software but he's commie-lite at most.
>>
>>60023146
At which moment does he speak about free software?
>>
>>60014627
>Will he have his own movie when he died? You know, like Steve Job?
No.
To have a movie you have to have the support of corporations and kikes.

Unless there will be someone to finance it privately - fat fucking chance.
They hate his ideology on freedom, they hate his ideology on patent law.
>>
>>60023164
I actually made that time-stamp a little too late, but he talks about how programmers will work together and collaborate and build off each other's ideas in software and how that's such a great thing. He doesn't explicitly say free-software but I mean, that wouldn't register with that crowd
>>
>>60023240
Ho I didn't get that it was a timestamp (not used to youtube).
>>
>>60023146
You can't be pro-free software (which is about collective ownership of code and radical social equality), and a capitalist (which is about private property and building a wall) at the same time.
This is just contradictory incompatible views.
Pick one faggots.
>>
>>60014627
No one cares about this retard. He would boycott his own movie because it would end up on nonfree DRM services.
>>
Only people who have ever accomplished something get a movie.
>>
>>60024474
Yeah you can. Not all free software is GPL, licenses like MIT and the various BSD licenses are very permissive.
>>
I really fucking hope not, he's annoying as frick
>>
>>60014638
I'm pretty autistic: can confirm I own basically 2 outfits that I wear every day. I buy new ones maybe every year or two, but I almost always wear the same 2 outfits at a time, maybe 3 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts, offering six (6) different combinations.
>>
>>60014627
But there already was a documentary film with him in it. Haven't you guys seen it?
>>
>>60015269
Top fucking kek
>>
>>60014897
Is this the new season of SnK?
>>
>>60014627
Movies aren't free.
>>
>>60014627
No because he didn't accomplish anything.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.