[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best distro and why is it TempleOS+Internet ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Windows 10 is good.jpg (612KB, 2940x768px) Image search: [Google]
Windows 10 is good.jpg
612KB, 2940x768px
>>
>>60014151
>TempleOS
>ring-0
>internet
>best
>>
Did really TempleOS get Internet?
sounds fishy.
Is that a CIA nigger conspiracy?
>>
>>60014195
Some anon developed network drivers.
>>
>>60014202
>some anon
Definitely some CIA nigger shill.
>>
>>60014195
it did and it's more secure than tails
>>
I know I'm wasting my breath here, but maybe some will listen.
The man has schizophrenia. It's going to effect how he reacts, especially under stress. Speaking from experience, shitting out a big release of your code is stressful unto itself, long before things like peer review are involved. And that's all before we get to his condition.
His condition has very little to do what what he's created here. He's obviously done a great deal of work on it, and while the communication issues will result in this project to likely only ever have one contributor, it's safe to say this is one of the more novel things to come across this subreddit in a long time -- or perhaps we should just go back to discussing something haskell curry invented 50 years ago but in a completely different programming language. Seriously.
Now you can embrace that and tolerate or ignore his condition while exploring what he's spent a lot of time on, or realize that you're doing the equivalent of picking on a guy in the wheel chair from the top of the staircase. You can't see his condition and the only way to interface with him is to subject yourself to it. Please keep that in mind.
So, maybe for those of us who give a fuck about the project, the rest of you just lay off so he has an easier time having a cogent conversation about it? Or you can just go think about how Rene Descartes created the coordinate system to prove the existence of god empirically, or Sir Isaac Newton drove himself mad in his twilight years trying to turn lead into gold. Food for thought, folks.
Thanks.
>>
Yeah? But can it run minecraft?
>>
>>60014503

You can play megaman, much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DepFpVt-mIo
>>
File: bc2.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
bc2.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>60014417
>subreddit
>>
>>60014417
>subreddit
K
KEK
K
>>
>>60014151
>and why is it TempleOS+Internet ?
I didn't say anything yet, you fucking autist
>>
>>60014845
>being this new
fuck off new fag.
lurk more
>>
>>60014886
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>60014151
Can it run chrome tho?
>>
>>60014417
pretty sure /g/ just watches terry for the Jerry Springer episodes
>>
>>60016489
/g/ is full of newfags who only care about terry for memes, check out the Terry Davis general if you don't believe me.
>>
>>60014151
>TempleOS
>distro neck yourself
>>
>>60014417
You cheeky bugger. I wish I could upvote this more than once.
>>
>>60014151

Those addresses how do they connect?
Through what exe?
I only allow svchost and browser +downloader to connect
>>
File: 2017-04-22-12-50-47.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-22-12-50-47.png
7KB, 640x480px
very comfy
>>
>>60018217
windows doesn't have to tell u an exe it's virusing you with
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.