[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (30KB, 486x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 486x303px
How do we make a internet where casual normalfags don't use it? Something like the deep web? That got raided by pedos, crooks, Feds and then normies
Any thoughts?
>>
we already have that
4chan.org
>>
>>60011964
Sorry but normalfags are here already it's all because of those stupid youtubers going "10 times 4chan went Crazy" I see people typing kek outside of here, no thank you
>>
Stop trying to be a special snowflake, faggot. Go to 2xchan if you want a dead site that nobody visits. Any good new place will be overwhelmed in a matter of months
>>
>>60012059
Totally agree.

These channels are shitting on this website.

Rule 1 & 2 are dead
>>
>>60012104
you have to go back
>>
>>60011857
You just need something without UI and images.
That's enough to keep away most normies anyway.
So things like IRC or usenet that have been around since the dawn of times.

4chan is actually relatively tolerable because of the ugly interface and the lack of profiles.
If they banned images it would actually improve, even though it would lose a huge part of it's culture.
>>
>>60011857
>How do we make a internet where casual normalfags don't use it?
you're fucking stupid and late to the party

you're literally the definition of a casual normalfag
>>
>>60011857
whenever i see all the normie fuckery everywhere i go i contemplate this and then reminisce about how much better the internet was when i got my first broadband connection in 2001.

IRC is the only place i know of that hasnt been flooded with normies.

my best bet would be to develop some new obscure protocol that requires some random obscure (by normie standards) client to access it.
>>
>>60012126
>>
>>60012216
Oh comeon anon if i was a normalfag i wouldnt of had a big cat goddess collection and then smash it from paranoia
>>
File: bbsmenu_large.jpg (177KB, 797x378px) Image search: [Google]
bbsmenu_large.jpg
177KB, 797x378px
>>60011857
telnet
>>
>>60011857
Just make (or adapt) a text only or otherwise limited protocol that requires an obscure client to access. Things like IRC, TOR and the sort remain relatively normie free because that slight bit of additional effort deters 99% of people.
>>
>>60012303
This also this.
https://www.fidonet.org/
>>
>>60011857
best hope is to dig deep and find the next big internet sensation before it gets flooded with normies and enjoy it for a few years.

craigslist used to be awesome before a few niggers figured out it was an easy way to rob people and the media brought it to everyones attention.
>>
>>60012284
>getting mad and breaking the shit you spend your own money on
oh you silly white people and your disposable incomes

easy come, easy go, i guess
>>
>>60012356
holy fuck. i was going to ask when the fuck they last updated this website but that dog image gave me a clue.
>>
>>60012356
>>60012390
forgot the image
>15 years
>>
>>60012390
Actually that's a recent update...
Mind you this system goes back before the internet. In fact actually responsible for the internet you know today.
>>
>>60012401
that page gave me so much nostalgia.

i kind of miss the old days when you could search random shit and find all sorts of weird ass websites because the search engines didnt rank based on popularity.
>>
>>60012356
>using a proprietary protocol

sdf bboard is better sou desu ka
>>
>>60012440
>>using a proprietary protocol
That was done to keep the system 'closed'.
To prevent a company from coming up with a way for normalfags to flood the joint.
>>
>>60011857
The more difficult something is to use the less likely it'll get flooded by normies.
>>
>>60012770
only issue these days is that word spreads fast and eventually they make it easier to use.

would be kind of neat if the world had a second physical network.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
Mesh networks?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.