[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I is got an business Idea. I want to make hoverboards. In the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492811428179.gif (2MB, 165x227px) Image search: [Google]
1492811428179.gif
2MB, 165x227px
I is got an business Idea.
I want to make hoverboards.

In the movie back to the future, they had one where they jumped on and flew all around the place.

They made one of them and nobody has thought about making more...

so i just do this 2 simple steps
> get a hoverboard wood
> ur job is ot make it fly n stuff

I want to make money of this idea, where do i start?
>>
Do a kickstarter.
>>
>>60011809
u want to earn money for just removing the wheels from a skateboard? what the fuck
>>
>>60011809
>They made one of them

kek, those are special effects
>>
>>60011809
If you want to remove the wheels of a longboard then it's going to be a costly concept.

Account in the power it'd require to make a person hover in the air, account a weight check to ensure optimal power consumption. Consider how fucking big the battery have to be if you were to create such a device. Where are you going to hide such a large battery?

The world may not be ready.
>>
>>60011809
why don't you just sell people self tying shoes instead?
>>
>>60011882
What if... Board would actually be a battery???
>>
>>60011809
Listen you dumb cuck.

I give zero fucks just listen to my words.

Combine a wingsuit with a fanbased hoverbaord.

Hire an aerospace guy to do it. go up to the place where they have planes in your town and talk to the old geezers in there. Tell em wingsuit + fanblades.
>>
File: snug_smug.jpg (85KB, 750x763px) Image search: [Google]
snug_smug.jpg
85KB, 750x763px
I'll make the logo
>>
>>60013543
sleep snug, smug
>>
>>60013543
sleep snug, smug
>>
>>60013543
sleep snug, smug.
>>
>>60013543
sleep snug, smug
>>
>>60013543
BITCH YOU WILL HAVE BAD DREAMS BAD DREAMS AND MORE BAD DREAMS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.