[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g, please convince me to not sell my 1080 and gsync display

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

/g, please convince me to not sell my 1080 and gsync display for a 580 and freesync display. i have a strong urge to do it but i know it be a mistake... but the urge is to strong. i just want an amd gpu again. i've had nothing but issues with my 1080 and gsync display since i got it in november last year. gsync has been buggy as hell and nvidia drivers have become shit these last few years.
>hurrr works on my machine
go fuck off m8. go browse the offical nvidia forums and you'll sell a plethora of people not just complaining about issues that shouldn't be issues in the first place, but have been for MONTHS on end.

but at the same time a 580 is slower than my 1080
>>
>>60010558
unironically wait for vega, no reason to downgrade.
>>
>>60010558
Yeah either wait for Vega, or keep.
>>
>>60010664
>>60010750
i don't want to wait for vega. let alone, i don't want to shell out that much gas on just a gpu anymore.
>>
>>60010558
Fucking Sell! VOLTA IS GOING TO FUCK YOUR CARD UP. The 1080ti has already destroyed the 1080 in price/perf, the 2080 is going to utterly obliterate it, worst of all, it's coming 3rd Quarter this year.
>>
>>60011015
its supposed to come out within the next 2 months you nignog
>>
Screenshot this. 2060 will have better performance than the 1070 for less than the 580
>>
>>60010558
Why the fuck would you buy a 580, they're so old now.
>>
>>60010558
>gsync monitor: Sell it for $500
>1080: Sell for $400
>Buy 1080ti or VEGA 10
>???
>profit
>>
>>60011028
Wccftech are liars
>>
>>60010558

>goysync
>>
>>60010558
Off-topic but why on earth would these people think that this is the way to protest the issue? Do they not realize thay by being obscene they're more likely to lose support than gain? Do they think that this is the only way to voice their displeasure? I'm sure that these two would be okay with a carbon tax or some other bullshit tax but not this one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.