[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I laugh at people who criticize Windows 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
As long as they're moving forward faster than X% of the users blocking updates, it diminishes incentives to write malware for the OS

No matter how bad people like to pretend MS is making it by forcing people off the beaten path, its still a million times better than making it easy to disable updates.

Fact of the matter is, the 1% of users pitching a fit about this stuff just don't matter. All that matters is switching shit up often enough to keep that 1% from becoming the 10%.

I know that the whole threat of switching to Linux is tossed around a lot here, but DESU if all the people who were fucking around trying to bypass MS would just fucking switch to Linux instead of just threatening to, the OS landscape would be a lot better.

I cant imagine the massive amount of narcissism required to think you're smarter than a multi-billion dollar corporation, with all of their strategists and lawyers. General rule of thumb is, if you see MS do something and it takes you less than a week to find a flaw with the decision, its pretty much a guarantee that someone at MS has already weighed the pros and cons and decided you're wrong. If you're smarter than MS, then by all means start your own OS and rule the market.
>>
>>60005073
poo in loo, Rajesh
>>
>>60005073
>vault7 leaks come out
>shadowbrokers leaks
>mfw all the shit works on Windows 7, some on 8, none on 10
Most secure
o
s
t

s
e
c
u
r
e
>>
I hope you fall into a trash compactor you nigger
>>
>>60005119
I actually have to concede to Microsoft this time. Though their forced updates are not for our benefit (you would be a fool to think that they are), they do include the byproduct of making sure normies are not anywhere near at risk as they would be on a Win7 system with 200+ updates pending and eighteen toolbars.
>>
>>60005073

>clusterfuck companies never make mistakes
>>
>>60005073
Microsoft are smart as a business but they are most certainly not the beacon of forward thinking in terms of programming.

Windows is archaic as fuck. It's just the best thing out there right now.
>>
>>60005073
>>I cant imagine the massive amount of narcissism required to think you're smarter than a multi-billion dollar corporation, with all of their strategists and lawyers
>You mean you don't want ads? But look at this multi-bilion dollar corporation who wants! Do you think you're better than them?
Poo in Loo, pajeet.
>>
>>60005073
>Reinstalling ads (apps) again
>Repairing spywâre regèdit entries
with every update
>Showing propàganda on lock screen
>>
>>60005243
Also, 4cuckchan seems to filter the word "DESIGNATED" now
>>
>>60005119
You realize all that stuff was from 5 years ago?
>>
>>60005276
And yet it's closed source and they got patched. Meanwhile shellshock was 20 years old and affected every version of Linux when details about it were released.
>>
>>60005073
>I laugh at
Who are you again? A nobody?
>>
>>60005119
thats because 10 is their botnet from day 0
>>
>>60005119
smb2 exploit works on 10
>>
File: 1425545096451.jpg (38KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1425545096451.jpg
38KB, 250x188px
>>60005311
tfw knew about shellshock for 20 years and didn't say anything
>>
>>60005073
What is Vista? Windows phone? All the Surfaces before 4? Xbones? W8 UI? Microsoft is making tons of mistakes but are simply big enough not to get affected too much by them.

Though you're right about W10, it's not bad enough to make normal people switch yet and Apple isn't interested enough in the mainstream market, while freetards can't do anything decent without having a corporation tell them what to do.

The only hope is mobile shit becoming more common.
>>
File: 1485912516089.jpg (605KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485912516089.jpg
605KB, 800x820px
>>60005073
I laugh at people who defecate in the open
>>
File: 1466434097241.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1466434097241.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>60007661
>>
>>60007594
And it's over twenty years old.Winfags BTFO! /thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.